LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I Do This

As I get older I get more hints maybe why I am into this. It all started when I wet my pants in kindergarten. Now in my 40s, I never had an accident since then. But as you all know diapers provide a huge amount psychological security and comfort that we all come to rely on.

Last night I did a google search on "crooked pinky" (which I have) and came across something called "Clinodactyly" and eventually this led to Klinefelter Syndrome. Essentially this syndrome are boys and men with "enlarged breasts, sparse facial and body hair, small testes, and an inability to produce sperm." http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs...elter.cfm#xwhat

There are some early childhood difficulties with speech and learning as well as being shy and passive. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs...lter.cfm#xchild

I was very fortunate to go to a private high school, but I did go one year in Junior High. I never really had too much of a problem in my life. "Adolescence and the high school years can be difficult for XXY boys and their families, particularly in neighborhoods and schools where the emphasis is on athletic ability and physical prowess." This continues, "One study found a group of XXY males diagnosed between the ages of 27 and 37 to have suffered a number of setbacks". "But by the time the XXY men had reached their forties, most had surmounted their problems. " http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs...elter.cfm#xadol

Through my 20s and 30s I never really had a problem finding work and a good salary. Though the shyness and passive perhaps stayed with me.

Finding all this out has added yet another piece to the puzzle for me and probably has solved the equation once I get some time to think it over.

yes klinefelter syndrome, also known as xxy/xxxy/xxxxy is a chromosomal disorder in which males have two or more x chromosomes on the sex chromosome. It is estimated to be one of THE most common chromosomal disorders in males, about 1 in 500 have it. Although there can be learning/social/speech difficulties early on, the disorder becomes quite noticable during adolescents when boys with klinefelter syndrome can begin to grow extra breast tissue, giving them the appearance of having breasts, along with sparse facial hair, and the testes not dropping as the normally do during puberty to allow the males penis to grow.

Boys with this syndrome also have a smaller than average head, with longer arms and legs yet a 'normal' sized torse. It is reccomended that if a boy presenst with learning or speech disorder he should be tested for klinefelter syndrome.

During puberty and starting just before the onset, boys with klinefelter syndrome can take hormones to increase growth of the penis and testicles and decrease the breast tissue growth. The hormones can also help with increased hair growth.

Known, were you saying that you believe you have klinefelter syndrome? if so you can get tested, and even later in life, hormones and other therapies can help increase fetility along with decreasing breast tissue.

I think so. It sure seems that way. The crooked pinkies (one is more than the other). Yes, I have a smaller than average head (I think it was size 7 at graduation, tall 5'11", skinny). Yes, testicles are small. My breast were never large, muscular yes. I had the learning disabilities and speech problems. I might even still have some speech / vocabulary problems. As for fertility, I am in my 40s, my wife is older than I am too... We haven't tried to get pregnant.

I am looking for that final link to why I wear diapers. I was hoping to find something in here very definite (such as bladder muscle or just general incontinent problems), but the only thing I came across was the shyness / passiveness and perhaps maybe me wanting to have this problem corrected back when I was 3/4/5 and not learning about it until now - hence me age regressing to 3/4/5 when it didn't matter how my words sounded.

i dont think you can claim your desire to wear diapers is due to a chromosomal disorder. Perhaps due to the psycholigical trauma suffered as a result of having speech/language/social delays, you yearn for a time before those social pressure were put on you.. i.e. infancy.

there are many different medical reasons for having to wear diapers, however, i do not believe there is a medical reason for enjoying the diapers, its just something that happens.

But then again, i dont really care why i like ab stuff... all i care about is getting to enjoy doing it enough to satisfy me.

Ooh. I'm in a similar position. I'm an XXX female, also in her early forties and also constantly finding new information. I know I'm the way I am for a number of combined reasons, although I don't think being Triple-X has anything specifically to do with it.

I did wet my underwear at times between the ages of two and seven. It wasn't frequent, but I definitely do remember doing so. In my case, it was always because I was laughing. Girls with Trisomy X often have kidney problems, such as kidney infections. Thanks to kidney infections, I was medically incontinent during my late teens and early twenties; I wore pads for said time as a result. (My menstruation cycle decided to be particularly painful toward the end of this, and stayed particularly painful for a few years following.)

That said, I don't wear diapers. See the "Blog" section of my profile here for more about me, if you will.

But I do know how you feel. As aforementioned, I also keep looking up more about myself only to end up asking why I'm doing so.

I can't really relate to the physical stuff being discussed here, but I can relate very well to the desire to learn about oneself.

When the internet finally made it into the mainstream, my mother got me an internet account mostly to keep in touch with my brothers who were already off at university. I began doing web searches for my own collection of difficulties, and discovered that very little had been written about them from a layman's perspective. I picked up a book on HTML and resolved, on my way off to college, to put together a website describing some of the difficulties I face. Granted, I knew what those difficulties were because I had very supportive parents who did not try to sweep the elephant under the rug, but I still felt a great need to connect with people. Via the website I created, I definitely managed to do that, and I allowed others the opportunity to learn about themselves and, if they wish, to connect with me. More than 11 years later, I'm still connecting with people in this way, and allowing them to connect with each other.

Like the old saying goes, when life throws you a lemon, make lemonade. Sometimes, that natural curiosity we have about ourselves can lead to some remarkable good in the world. Because of my participation in a number of both high- and low-profile projects, I can mention my disability by name and brief explanation and many people will say they've actually heard of it. Eleven plus years ago, that would not have been the case.

So I guess the point I'm trying to make is this: learning about oneself is useful in and of itself, but sharing that information with others who may still be learning can be hugely rewarding. Don't be afraid to share what you learn.

no no sophie, this isn't psychological its the physical reasoning behind why we are the way we are, XXX and XXY are chromosomal disorders, and while they can cause some neuropsychiatric problems, they are not psychological conditions.....

hehehe... sooo my question is, and i'll post it here rather than startinga newtopic.. anyone else thing the tendancy to have a sexual fetish or kink is genetic? like if your dad is a kinky bastard do you think you will be too?

no no sophie, this isn't psychological its the physical reasoning behind why we are the way we are, XXX and XXY are chromosomal disorders, and while they can cause some neuropsychiatric problems, they are not psychological conditions.....

hehehe... sooo my question is, and i'll post it here rather than startinga newtopic.. anyone else thing the tendancy to have a sexual fetish or kink is genetic? like if your dad is a kinky bastard do you think you will be too?

Well without getting into the X's and Y's thingee, I would think as a girl you could never be a "kinky Bastard", however Kinky Bitch may be plausible.....Just say'n. :P

Well in the post before mine it got into more psychological depth, which is why I was asking.

Anyway, i'm rather hopeful that this lifestyle isn't genetic. I dont want to be thinking about my parents or grandparents or any relative being a baby like me... however it would make telling parents a lot easier.

-Sophie

ohh i dont mean like if your dad was an ab you will be, i just mean the predisposition to have some sexual fetish or kink.. like if your mother likes pony play, does that mean you are more predisposed to be into some sort of fetish or kink, no matter what it is?

like i dont think my parents were in any way into ab/dl stuff, but i DO know my father was definitely intro cross dressing and some aspects of BDSM play

Well... when put that way, it's a bit less creepy. Genetics influencing fetishes might actually come in handy, because i bet parents would be more understanding then, right? Of course, with the evidence of how many parents do not except their child's AB/DL fetishes... i'd say the genetic idea is probably wrong.

-Sophie

oh i dont think genetics has anything to do with acceptance, because there are so many many many people who say for example are gay, but are so against themselves being gay, the get married, have children and completely repress that side of themselves to the extent of leading anti gay rally's and protests. Just because they are gay, doesn't mean they excpet it. So just because your parents may have fetish's and kinks, doesn't mean 1. they participate in them, 2. will accept them in their children and 3. if they do participate in them doesn't mean they still dont think its wrong and what they are doing makes them 'bad'.

There are lots of people right here in this community who wear diapers and enjoy it, but still feel like they are doing something 'bad' and have said they would never wish their children to be into this.

I was just thinking, maybe there is a gene that predisposes people's bodies to be attracted to more 'extreme' sexual practices and kinks... would be interesting