LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Survey For Research Paper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe its a tripple bluff, where i'm the posting lying about not being the poster lying about being the poster!!! oy!!! no wonder my head hurts so much today!!!!

No no no dont tell my daddy!!!! he got home last night and my bum is STILLLLLLLL red!!!!

*sits up* ohh a time share, not that is certainly not a scam! sign me up, do you want meto post my name, social security nmber, mothers maiden name and debit card pin number on theboard or just email it to you dd?

Well i've got a brand new business oppertunity for those who are quick to give their money. It's totally new with no other people doing it. It's land front properties. Pay your money and get your own bit of water just off the most expensive ocean front properties.

Apply now to beat the rush and claim the best locations.

If you're that bored I'd love to tell you about a wonderful time-share oppertunity on some ocean front property in Arizona... :roflmao:

Well, with global warming and rising ocean levels, not to mention the potential for a large earthquake - ocean front property in Arizona is not so far fetched...

I DO however, have a fantastic deal on some ocean front land just outside Des Moines!*

*- note, "Ocean" may actually be a large tree with a squirrel in...possibly a wet squirrel, but a squirrel.