LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$37.50 For A Case Of Abri Form Xplus

Ok i just wanted to share with everyone this incredible deal i found on KCKmedical.com its a site i have used many many times to order my abri form xplus diapers. They are reliable, friendly and ship extremely discretely in a plain brown box, the return address says KCK medical on it in small print. thats it. The are based out of california USA, so i am not sure if they do international orders, but if you are on the west coast you get your order in about 3 business days through regular shipping methods.

For a case of abri form xplus in size large or medium the price is $37.50 thats right a CASE.. not a bag but a full case!!!!

i just wanted to share this incredible deal with all you ab's and dl's and caretakes out there, as i know how expensive diapers can be!!!!!!

http://www.kckmedical.com/index.asp?PageAc...;Category=24653

that is the direct link to the page where the xplus are, however if you go to the main page and click on the incontinence supply's link you can also order the air xplus from them, however they do not sell the xplus by the case at this time.

Happy shopping!

* i am in no way affiliated with kck medical, i just wanted to share this deal with everyone.

welcome bri.. if you go to ebay andtype in decorative packing tape in the search box, you will get all sorts of awesome packing tape printed with designs, i use that with the abri forms 1. to make them more suitable for a baby and 2. to help keep the tapes on.. with the money you save from the price on kck you can get a roll of tape. i have ones printed with blue and white clouds and rubby duckies all over them. the tape is great quality and great fun!

Its only 10$ shipping for me, i guess it depends on where you live, cause 47.50 is a heck of a lot cheapre than 60$ in my book! it leaves me money to get my decorative tapes from ebay!!!!

i used xpmedical once, and they were satisfactory, i think what cinched the deal for me was, i ordered two bags from kck and they accidentally sent me one bag in the size bigger. So i called them and asked if i could send the wrong bag back and get the right size and the lady was so nice, she said no no no, keep both bags, we'll send you a bag of the right size, and refund all your money. Then about 8weeks later we ordered another bag, maybe it was 10 weeks, but a while later, kck called me when i recieved my diapers to verify everything was alright!!! honestly with customer service like that, willing to do all they can to make sure i get the right product and even give me a follow up call! they have my business.

And sure you can say well with such great service they shouldn't have messed up, but hey we are all still human and mistakes happen. What i judge is not the mistake, but how the company handles it.

But glad the deal might help some people.