LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jason Is Suprised But Yet....

Ok, i decided to make a story for the first time. im not gay, or bi, i am straight. and this is not a true story, and this is not a fantasy of mine, i just wanted to make a story and this was the only topic that stuck with me, so, enjoy.

================================================================================

======================

When i was a kid, i can remember my dad always being gone on business, and my mom working late.

So it was pretty much up to my sister to watch me, and she loved to play baby with me, and of course i was the baby.

I feel that alot of my babyhood was lost due to my parents working late and being gone. So i can say with confidence,

I am a DL. My Name is Jason B. Anthony.

After My wife left me about about a year ago, because i told her about my want to wear diapers, i got over it quickly, and

decided to use a search engine that involved AB/DL's, and after finding someone that was beutiful, i decided to contact her.

She told me that she actually had a boyfriend, and she was searching for a male to take part in their relationship.

I called her up,

"Helllo?"

"Yes, Is this sandra?"

"Yeah, to whom am i speaking to?"

"It's Jason, From the Web Ad."

i must have talked to her for a two hours when she asked,

"Well, my boyfriend and i have a different kind of relationship, we love to wear diapers and we always use them, the toilet is off limit, and we love to have sex."

I had to stab at the oppurtunity, this sounded like it was a one in a lifetime find.

i wasnt even phased, no matter what they do, this sounded perfect. so i decided, lets give it a try.

She gave me her address and told me to be diaperd when i arrive.

When i arrived she opened the door, and the most beuftiful woman stood before my eyes.

She had Beutiful Breasts, she was wearing a pink tank top, and the thickest diaper i have ever seen. immediatly i was aroused.

she greeted me, and ushered me in, and we talked for a while, when she told me she wanted to change me. i was so fixed on how beutiful

she was and didnt even think about using my diaper, so i pushed and let my pee flow out into my diaper.

I was brought to an adult size changing station, i laid down and she immediatly started to remove my soaked diaper.

She told me to just sit there and let her do all the work. she saw my erect package after my diaper was completly removed. you could see the

expression on her face that she was happy. after she daipered me back up, she told me that her and her boyfriend love to have crazy sex,

and both have to approve of their new partner(being me). As soon as she said that, Keith Walked in the house holding a bag of groceries.

He came over and introduced himself and we shook hands.

Keith said "Well, are we going to get this show rolling or what?"

"Yeah, are you ready Jason?" sandra said with a smile in her voice.

I said "Lets do this."

All three of us walked into the bedroom, and my heart was racing, i wasnt sure about what was in store.

I removed my shirt, but kept my diaper on.

Sandra said, "Who will it be first? me or Keith?"

and i thought i would get the worst out of the way.

i said "Keith" in a quiet grim voice.

so keith asked if i was experienced before.

i told him no with my body looks.

he told me he would be gentle.

He started me off by having me get on my knees.

I kept trying to keep happy thoughts so it wouldnt be all to bad.

he whipped out his dong and i didnt have to have a ruler to tell you it was bigger than mine.

He said, "Open Wide"

i did as told and took his member in my mouth.

it actually felt soothing in a wierd sort of way.

Sliding my mouth up and down his cock for at least five minutes, he pushed on my forehead and motioned me to get off of his cock.

he said he wanted to save his load for something else.

he made me take off my diaper at this point, and pointed to the bed.

i was instructed to climb on the bed, get on my back, and position my ass up in the air.

after i was in position, he said" I am going to use alot of lube and take it slow, if it starts to hurt really bad, then just say so."

i gripped tight on the the comforter with my hands, and next thing you know, i could feel the head of his cock on my tight asshole.

He grabbed my legs and slowly put pressure and when he entered in, it took all of my breath away, i felt extremely weak.

I let out a soft moan, as he entered me once again. he smiled and said, "Lets kick it up a notch."

instantly he started pumping faster and getting deeper each time. about 7 minutes later he started to loose his rythem, and i knew what

was next. I could feel his hot cream enter me, and it felt like a gallon of it too. after he was done, he pulled out,

and said "You have my approval. Honey, Its your turn."

I still laid on the bed where i was just wrecked. I was shocked but yet aroused. i could feel the cum running out of my ass.

Sandra walked over and said, "So, what do you think?"

i said "Jeez, that turned out to be great!"

and then sandra said "Alright Cowboy, Settle Down, Cause its your turn to wreck me."

To Be Continued.

================================================================================

======================

I hope you enjoyed, if this gets positive feedback i will continue the story.