LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miami Medical Supply Store

I forgot to mention this but I was in Miami a bit ago and there was a store I wanted to visit but didn't get a chance since I wasn't able to get there before they closed. It was called Personal Bottoms and it was in Hallandale. Anyone ever been to it? No website so I can't see much more about it.

Are there any other stores in the Miami area I should check out next time I'm in town? I get there a few times a year.

I forgot to mention this but I was in Miami a bit ago and there was a store I wanted to visit but didn't get a chance since I wasn't able to get there before they closed. It was called Personal Bottoms and it was in Hallandale. Anyone ever been to it? No website so I can't see much more about it.

Are there any other stores in the Miami area I should check out next time I'm in town? I get there a few times a year.

WHy not just check the yellow pages?

WHy not just check the yellow pages?

I've checked online but they only have the phone number. There is no ad for them that I can find and I won't be back in Miami for several months, maybe even next year.

I've checked online but they only have the phone number. There is no ad for them that I can find and I won't be back in Miami for several months, maybe even next year.

You have to get a phone book, go to your local library and ask for a phone book of your area. Look up Medical Supplies in the phone book, or Incontinence. They have the yellow pages at the library atleast they should. If you must copy the pages out, don't steal the phone book. LOL

What is this store just out of interest?

Read the first post. Personal Bottoms.

For the others, I'm not in Miami. I travel to and through there from time to time, usually on vacation. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth renting a car for a few hours to drive up and check it out. I don't want to go to the library, it is farther out of my way and inconvenient as hell. I doubt my little Podunk library would have the yellow pages from Miami all the way here in Nowhere, Middle America.

I'm guessing this is an original find and nobody has checked it out yet. I'm not wanting to spring the whole AB/DL thing on them so I'm trying to play it low key.

So just wondering, is it the name that caught your interest? I think that was teen-nappys question. Do you have any idea what the store is? Medical Supply? Could you see anything through the widow? With that name probably could be any number of things. Can't help but wonder though. How's about giving them a call and asking them...ahhh what's up?

They are a incontinence supply store and possibly a diaper service provider. That's all I get out of the searches I've done. I've never been to it, I just saw an ad in a local Miami circular of some kind. There hours appear to be 9a-3p so those are pretty slim.

• 1 month later...

I just got back from Miami and I had a little time to run up to check out Personal Bottoms.

OMG! It is a real, honest to goodness diaper store. You can buy Molicares, Attends and Tenas right now in the store! They have all manner of diapers just on shelves, in boxes for anyone to see and examine. They are sort of in the back of a little strip shopping mall but still very well stocked.

I recommend anyone that is in the area check them out. The lady that I worked with was very helpful and used to be a nurse!

That's pretty cool..how were the prices??? Wish I could get one of those around here!

The bag of Molicare Super Plus was $22 but cheaper by the case. Pretty reasonable but shipping would kill me so I just got the one bag and a pair of fitting pants to keep them close to the body. They had every brand of pullup I've ever seen! They even had some plastic pants but nothing but normal ones. Nothing special but they did stock them.