LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out Of Curiosity

It's something that I haven't done yet, but am curious about doing. So I'm thinking this would be the place to ask this question.

I wish to age play as an 18 or 19 year old girl (so not much younger than I am now) that, while still diapered, still likes to dress up adultish. I want a black denim skirt that goes about halfway to my knees, black shirt with some sort of design (maybe something like rocker girl or something to match the girl I feel inside me), some red or black tights or fishnets or knee high socks, and a wig that is either neon pink or red to finish the external look. I also want a matching black or red bra and pantie set.

My question is this: where would I find out how to translate my male sizes into female clothes sizes, or is there somewhere I can buy my clothes. I know it isn't AB/DL Sissy type, but I thought this may be the closest topic and most appropriate place to get advice on this topic.

• 5 months later...

I know it's been almost 6 months since my original post, but I finally have a small update.

I was alone for the night a week ago, and decided that I'm going to take the first step in getting my own clothes. So I went out, since I was out of diapers anyways, and also picked up a pair of black tights and 2 pairs of black panties.

I'm still on the look out for a short denim skirt, but I don't know how easy that will be to find here being as it's winter and it snows. A lot. And is very cold.

But that is my small update, and hopefully I can move a little more to getting myself at least one full outfit soon.

Very nice petticoat diapbayb!!!! D Mike05, you may have some luck looking though thrift stores. If you are looking for ordinary stuff, you may find something that you like for cheap money!!!! For panties, you can buy stuff at wall mart. I buy my PH[pantihouse] there once in a while. No one has given me any hassel there. You may be able to find a skirt there too. You can allways say its for your GF!!!!!

I'm still on the look out for a short denim skirt, but I don't know how easy that will be to find here being as it's winter and it snows. A lot. And is very cold.

But that is my small update, and hopefully I can move a little more to getting myself at least one full outfit soon.

Just go to a store and try something in the changing room. Unless you're area is VERY conservative (I've never been to that part of the country) clerks proabably won't care. They're gonna be watching the clock, not caring about you. I'm sure they've seen x-dressers shopping there before. You live in Buffalo, what about making a trip to NYC on a 3 day weekend? Or some neighboring town a couple hours away where nobody knows you? Have you found any local tranny-bar hangouts and asked for good places to shop? Do you have Ross out there? The changing rooms are right across the hall from one another. Someone will ask to count the items, they'll see what you're taking in, but so what? As for hair, if you have all yours yet (you're 26, you probably do), why not let it grow out? I don't think clerks are as judgemental as you think. I think most of them are too bored and disinterested to care much.

You can't buy based on size. Yeah, if you wear a 36 boys jean you can buy anything off the shelf, take it home, and know it'll fit. Doesn't work like that with women's clothes. Sizes are out to lunch, the sizes mean very little. It varies by manufacturer. For shoes, I wore a 7.5 mens. Always. Womens? Varies wildly, anywhere from 9 to 12 depending upon the style, the width, strap or not - you just have totry it on to be sure. When you're trying on shoes, make sure you're wearing the sort of socks or hosiery you'd be wearing with them "for real". If that means you wear black pantyhose under your jeans to try on heels, that's what you need to do. Oh, and if you don't shave with a razor, learn. Shave each direction, up, down, left, right. It helps. If you can afford it, start getting electrolysis.

A road trip to New York might be best if you want help, I'm sure they've seen it before. I remember one day a male friend & I went to a store in San Francisco and were looking at heels. The girl asked me if I wanted to try stuff on, I said "no, he does". She didn't care, didn't miss a beat, and helped him just like she would have me. And if anyone around really noticed him trying on heels, they didn't react.