LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Contract --chapter 4

Chapter 4

Each of them parked their car in the restaurant’s parking lot. The three of them got out of the cars and met together in the middle of the parking lot.

“I’m glad you could join us for dinner,” Jack said to Faith.

“Thank you for inviting me. Besides, I think we still have some unsettled business to attend to.”

Beth was curious as to what Faith meant by that statement. She still hadn’t been told what this meeting had been all about or why Faith bought her the polar bear. Beth wanted it badly, but it just felt weird that someone else other than her daddy bought her something child like.

Jack held open the door for the two women. They walked in, with him following behind. They walked up to the counter and the hostess met them.

“Reservations for Clark,” Jack said to the hostess.

The hostess grabbed three menus and said, “This way please.”

The three of them followed the hostess to the back of the restaurant. The table sat in corner away from everyone. Jack liked this table a lot; it made this meeting so much more private.

Jack pulled out the chair for Faith and then for Beth. The three of them sat around the table, with Beth sitting between Jack and Faith.

“You can get chicken strips and French fries,” Jack told Beth.

“Why can’t I pick?” she asked.

He looked over at Faith and smiled. He knew even though Beth would look at the menu, she still will pick chicken strips and French fries.

“Have you decided, baby?” he asked.

“Not yet,” she said determined to order something else.

The waitress came back to the table with three glasses of water.

“Can I get anyone something else to drink?”

“I’ll have a mountain dew,” Jack said, “and she’ll have chocolate milk.”

“I’ll just have a cup of coffee, black no sugar.” Faith said.

The waitress left to place their drink orders and to give them some time to look over the menu some more.

“Have you decided what you would like, Faith?” Jack asked.

“I think so. The orange chicken salad looks good.”

“What about you, baby? Have you decided yet?” he asked looking at her.

Beth put the menu down on the table, she knew she was going to get teased about it, but she didn’t care. After all, it was what she wanted even if it was the same thing she got every time and the thing that her daddy said she was going to have in the first place.

“The chicken strips and French fries,” she said softly.

Her daddy and Faith both laughed. “I told you that is what you were going to get,” he said taking her hand into his. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“I know,“ she said. “I was hoping to find something else instead.”

“It’s okay, baby. It is what you like and there is nothing wrong with that.”

“Nothing at all, “Faith added.

The waitress returned with their drinks and placed them in the appropriate spot on the table. She took out her notepad and pen.

“Is everyone ready to order?”

“Yes,” Jack said. “Go ahead Faith.”

“Can I please have the orange chicken salad,” She ordered.

“I’ll have the steak, medium rare, with a baked potato and ranch dressing for the salad. She’ll have the chicken strips and French fries,” Jack said ordering for him and Beth.

The waitress left with their order. The three of them each took a sip of their drinks. The silence around the table was unbearable.

“So why are you here?” Beth finally asked Faith.

Jack smacked Beth on the leg, “That was not nice young lady,” he said correcting her.

“Sorry,” she said.

“You need to apologize to Faith,” her daddy said.

“I’m sorry,” Beth said.

“It’s okay,” Faith said, “I know you are curious as to what is going on and you should be.”

“I have decided,” Jack spoke up,” that since you will be home all summer with me at work, that you need to have a babysitter.”

“What? A mommy?” Beth said in surprise.

“No, not a mommy, more like a babysitter,” he said, “You heard me, young lady. You will be in diapers all summer long, No more adult Beth and since I have to work, Faith has agreed to be your babysitter for the summer.”

“I don’t want a babysitter,” Beth said stomping her foot.

“You don’t,” Jack said, “but you will. You have no choice in this young lady. This is daddy’s decision, whether you like or not.”

“Well, I don’t like it,” Beth said crossing her arms.

“Too bad,” Jack said drinking his soda.

“I know you don’t like it, Beth,’’ Faith chimed in, “but think of me more of a friend to hang out with than a babysitter.”

Beth glared at Faith. That didn’t help Beth feel any better.

“I have had many experiences with babies,” Faith added, “of all ages.”

“You have?” she asked.

“Yes, I use to be a mommy to my husband before he passed away.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Beth said.

“Thank you,” Faith said. “I think that is why I’m looking forward to doing this. It will be like old times, just only with a baby girl instead of a baby boy.”

“I still don’t like it,” Beth said looking at her daddy.

“You’ll be fine,” he said, “This way you have someone to play with while daddy is at work. Faith will take you places and do things with you.”

“And change my diaper?” Beth asked.

“Yes, and change your diaper.”

“I don’t like that idea,” Beth said.

“Well, it’s not like you can sit in a wet diaper all day,”

“I could too,” Beth said stomping her foot.

Jack pulled up Beth’s skirt as a warning that she was about to get a spanking and he knew she didn’t want one in the restaurant.

“Well, I don’t,” Beth added.

“We will take it slow,” Faith assured Beth. “and I promise we will have fun.”

Jack opened his sports coat and pulled out the contract from his pocket. He opened it up and laid it in front of Faith.

“Here is the contract that I had promised you,” Jack said.

“What contract?” Beth asked.

“It’s a contract for Faith. It tells her what duties she would have to do with you and around the house. It also lists her days and hours and her pay.”

Jack pulled out a pen from his shirt pocket and handed it to Faith.

“Just read it over and sign it if you find everything to your approval,” he said to Faith. He turned to Beth and could tell she was mortified.

Jack stood up from the table and pushed his chair in. He grabbed his baby girl’s hand.

“Excuse us, Faith. I think my baby girl and I need to take a walk.”

“I understand,” Faith said, “I will just read over this contract.”

Jack led Beth outside of the restaurant. He pulled her close and kissed her on the lips.

“I wouldn’t do this, if I didn’t think it was necessary,” he said.

“But it’s not,” she said trying to hold back the tears.

“Don’t cry, baby girl. You will see that it will be okay. I know you will have fun with Faith, a lot more fun than sitting at home all summer long while I’m at work.”

“I don’t mind,” she said trying to convince him, but she knew it wouldn’t work.

“Yes you would. Do you remember last summer?” he asked, “you called daddy at work every day telling me you were bored and wanting me to come home.”

Beth looked up at him. He wiped away her tears.

“With Faith being there, you won’t have to call daddy every day.”

“But I want to.”

“Well, you can call daddy once a day to say hello. That is fine, but calling daddy five times a day like you did last summer is not okay.”

He pulled her close to his chest and held her tight.

“You will see that this is a good thing baby girl.”

He wiped her face and kissed her on the forehead. “Let’s just enjoy this dinner and we can worry about it later, okay?”

“Okay,” she said. Whenever she felt sad she always felt even more like a baby. She held on to his hand as they walked back into the restaurant. She didn’t want to let go. She felt her security was leaving her.

They made their way back to the table and sat down. Their dinner had come while they were outside talking.

“I hope everything is alright,” Faith said.

“It will be,” Jack said looking at Beth. “It will take her some time, but she will eventually enjoy it.”

“I will not,” Beth muttered in a soft voice and took a bite of her chicken strip.

“Everything looked wonderful,” Faith said, handing back the signed contract.

“I’m glad you found everything acceptable,” Jack said.

“Yes, I did, thank you. I am looking forward to Monday.”

“I don’t,” mumbled Beth.

“I think,” Jack said, “you should hush and eat your dinner before you get yourself into trouble you don’t want to be in.” He looked at Beth sternly.

“Fine,” she said and ate her chicken fingers and fries.

“We will have fun,” Faith said. “We can go shopping, go to the park, play with your dolls, color, finger paint.”

Beth didn’t say anything. Nothing Faith could say would sound like fun. She didn’t want Monday to come. She had tomorrow to plead with her daddy to change his mind. She knew it would be tough, but she was willing to give it a try.

“That sounds like fun,” Jack said, breaking into Beth’s thoughts. “I think once you get use to having someone with you other than myself, you will have fun.”

Beth didn’t say anything. She sat quietly and finished her dinner.

When dinner was finished, they paid the bill and left. Beth wanted ice cream for dessert but she was also mad at her daddy, she knew she wouldn’t have enjoyed it anyways. She thought about getting it anyways and throwing it in her daddy’s and Faith’s face, she thought that would make her feel better, but then she also knew her butt would be red and she didn’t want that.

The three off them stood beside Faith’s car. “I had a wonderful time today,” Faith said opening her car door. “I appreciate you inviting me along.”

“I’m glad you were able to join us,” Jack said. “We look forward to seeing you on Monday.”

“I’m not,” Beth said.

Before she could blink a smack fell on to the back of her leg. It hurt, but she was determined not to show it on her face.

“Apologize now, young lady,” her daddy said.

“I’m sorry,” Beth said, but she didn’t really mean it.

“It’s okay,” Faith said. “I know you do not like the idea, but I promise you, we will have fun.”

Faith climbed into her car. “Have a good evening and thank you again.”

Faith shut the door and started it up. Jack and Beth stood there and waited until Faith left.

“You really are having a bad attitude,” Jack said holding her hand walking to their car.

“Well, I’m not happy,” Beth said.

“Would I do something to hurt you?” he asked.

“No,” Beth answered.

“That’s right. I don’t want you to be home alone so that is why I hired Faith.”

“I don’t mind being alone.”

“But you can’t be. Like I said, diapers all summer, you can’t change yourself.”

Beth was mortified at the thought about being changed by a stranger, by a woman; she didn’t know what was worse. I hope she doesn’t expect me to call her mommy, she thought to herself.

“I’m sure you will like having someone else take care of you other than daddy all the time,”

“But I liked having daddy take care of me,”

“I know you do baby, and I like taking care of you too, but I need to work.”

“I can go to work with you,” she said waiting for her daddy to open the car door.

“You will be bored and into everything. It’s just easier to have someone to come to the house and stay with you there.” He said and shut the door when she was inside the car. He walked over to his side of the car and got in. He buckled them both up with their seatbelt. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

“I still don’t like it,” she said staring out the window.

“I didn’t expect you would,” he said keeping his eyes on the road. “But like I said, I’m the daddy, and I make the decisions, whether you like them or not.”

Beth crossed her arms and pouted the rest of the way home. She was so mad she didn’t even hold her new polar bear. She threw it into the back with her diaper bag.

“You can pout all the way home if you want, it won’t get daddy to change his mind.” His statement just made Beth even madder and even poutier.

They reached home in a few minutes and Beth was ready to get more comfortable. He pulled the car into the driveway and turned it off. He got out of the car and walked over to her side of the car. He opened the car door, unbuckled her and helped her out of the car. He shut the front door then opened the back door to retrieve the diaper bag and her new polar bear stuffed animal.

She walked ahead of him and waited at the door for him to unlock it. He unlocked the door and pushed it open. She walked in and headed to the living room. He shut and locked the door behind him and placed the diaper bag and polar bear on the floor by the door.

When he walked into the living room she had already turned on the television and took off her outfit leaving her in just a bra and a diaper.

“Turn the television off,” he said. “I don’t remember you asking for permission and I certainly don’t remember giving you it.”

She sighed and turned off the television.

“Now,” he said, “pick up your clothes and get upstairs.”

She knew by the tone of his voice that she had better do what she was told, especially without a fight. She picked up her skirt and shirt off the floor and carried them upstairs. He followed her up the steps and into their bedroom.

“Lay down,” he said pointing to the bed.

She knew what was coming. She had deserved it all day. She knew she was going to get it good.

He leaned over her and pulled the tapes of her diaper. He pulled it down between her legs and then pulled it off. She had wet some, but it wasn’t soaked.

He pulled her up to a sitting position on the bed and then unsnapped her bra then pulled it off. He picked up her clothes and placed them in the dirty clothes hamper. She sat naked on the bed.

He walked over to her and pulled her up off the bed. He switched places with her and sat down on the bed.

“Go get the paddle,” he said.

She walked over to the nightstand and retrieved the wooden paddle that sat on this night stand to remind her of the baby she is. It also was easy grab if he needed to use it on her.

She slowly walked back to him, feeling embarrassed about being naked in front of him, it made her feel humiliated. She handed him the paddle and stood in front of him with her head down, looking at the floor.

He pulled her hand and moved her to the side of him.

“Lay down,” he said making her lay across his legs.

She lay there, waiting. She hated this part, the waiting. She knew it was coming, she just never knew when and the anticipation always made the spanking worse. He rubbed his hand over her bare bottom, as if getting the spot ready for the paddle. She didn’t know if it made much difference, but it just reminded her that her daddy was in control of the situation.

He lightly tapped her bottom with the paddle. She could feel the coldness against her skin. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She was ready for it, or at least as much as she could be.

He raised the paddle in the air and then struck her bottom. He struck her five times, each strike harder than the first. Her butt stung with pain and she felt like she was going to die. Her eyes filled with tears as he rubbed her red spot on her bottom. It was really red and stung with pain. It felt like needles.

He rubbed the other cheek then placed the paddle against her bare skin. She could not believe she was getting it on both sides. She knew she was bad today, but she didn’t think it warranted both sides this time. He raised the paddle in the air and proceeded with the same procedure as he had with the first cheek.

After he was finished he placed the paddle on the bed and rubbed her bare cheeks with both hands. By now, tears had flowed down her face. She tried not to make any crying noise, for she did not want him to know she was crying, but he probably knew anyways.

He helped her stand up and pulled her in front of him. “Doesn’t feel so good does it?” he asked.

“No,” she said. He reached for the paddle. “No sir,” she corrected herself.

“You weren’t very good for daddy today and you were a very rude little girl to Faith,” he continued to scold her. “I hope this spanking has taught you a lesson.”

“Yes,” she said. He pulled the paddle off the bed and showed it to him. “Yes, sir,” she again corrected herself.

He turned her around to look at her bottom. He rubbed it again with his hands. The paddle marks showed on her bottom. It was very red and hot. She closed her eyes at the throbbing pain.

“I think you need to stand in the corner for awhile.”

She slowly walked over to the corner that he had designated as the naughty corner for her. She stood there, still naked, cold, and in pain, with her nose against the wall. She kept her eyes closed trying to think of herself being somewhere else. She tried to think of all the animals she had seen at the zoo today. She tried to think of anything other than her stinging butt.

He rolled up the diaper and took it to the bathroom to throw it away. He started the water for her bath. She could hear the water running and knew she wasn’t going to get a bubble bath tonight. She knew it was going to be a long bath time tonight.

He walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. She wanted to look at him, but she fought the urge to turn. She knew if she looked, even on little glance, the paddle would be against her butt in no time.

He said on the bed, watching his little girl stand quietly. Her butt was still red from the spankings. He loved looking at her standing in the corner. He almost liked giving her corner time as much as giving her spankings.

He walked over to her and without saying a word, took her hand and led her to the bathroom. He turned off the water and he helped her in. She was right, no bubble bath. She didn’t like taking a bath without bubbles.

He got out her duckie washcloth and her baby soap and shampoo. She had a feeling it was going to be an early bedtime too.

He dunked the washcloth into the water then added some baby soap to it. He rubbed it into the washcloth to get it foamy. He began to wash her back, then her front, making sure he got behind her ears, her neck, breasts, chest, and belly. When he was finished with that he moved on to her arms, underarms, and fingers. He rinsed off the soap with a cup.

“Stand up, baby,” he said.

She stood up in the bathtub so he could wash the rest of her body. The water felt good against her stinging bottom, but knew getting it washed was not going to feel so good.

He ran the washcloth up and down both sides of her legs. He then made her turn around so he could wash the rest of her back and her bottom. He took his time washing her bottom, so not to make it hurt anymore. He was tried to be careful, but he was still a little too rough.

“Turn around,” he said.

She turned around to face him. She wiped the rest o the tears away from her face and closed her eyes.

“Spread your legs, baby,” he said.

She did as she was told to do, spreading her legs as far apart as possible. He started at the top of her “kitty” washing it slowly and carefully. He ran the washcloth between her legs. Her “kitty” began to tingle from his sensuous touch. He washed her inner thighs and back over her “kitty” again. He looked up at her. She still had her eyes closed.

“You can sit back down,” he said.

She sat down in the water and he rinsed her off. He took the cup, which they used to wash her hair, and filled it up with water. He dumped the water on her hair. She hated to get her hair washed by him because he always managed to get shampoo in her eyes. When her hair was wet enough, he put some shampoo on it and began to rub it in. Her long brown hair took a while to wash and even longer to dry.

When he was finished he rinsed her hair. He ran his hands over her hair making sure all the shampoo was out. He reached for a towel and wiped her face. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

“I’m sorry daddy,” she said batting her big brown eyes at him.

“I know you are, baby,” he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

He pulled her up to a standing position in the bathtub. He pulled the plug on the tub and the water began to drain. He began to dry her off, starting with her hair, then her shoulders, arms, back, breasts, chest, down her belly and her legs, finishing with her bottom and “Kitty.”

He helped her out of the tub and led her back to the bedroom. He pulled out the changing pad that had Polar Bears on it and laid it on the floor. She loved being diapered on the floor on her changing pad; it made her feel even more like a baby. She lay down on the mat and waited while he retrieved her diaper things.

He returned with a new diaper, baby lotion, and baby powder. He placed the items on the floor and then opened a new diaper for her. He pulled up her legs and placed the diaper under her. He pulled the diaper up between her legs, making sure he got a good fit. He pulled the diaper down again then squirted lotion on to her already tingling “kitty.” He began rubbing in the lotion all over her “kitty.” He could tell she was getting a little too excited for a baby girl, so he stopped. It was very torturous to do so. He finished by sprinkling baby powder all over her “kitty.” He pulled the diaper up between her legs and fastened it tightly around her, taping the bottom tapes first.

He wiped the powder and lotion from the inside of her legs. He helped her stand up. He walked over to the bed and pulled down the covers. She was right, early bedtime.

“Time for ni ni,” he said to her rearranging the pillows on the bed for her.

She climbed into bed with just her diaper on. She knew she would sleep well tonight. She always did in just a diaper. He opened the dresser drawer and pulled out her favorite pacifier. He took it out of the protection case and slides it into her mouth. He then handed her the polar bear stuffed animal. She laid cuddling it while he pulled the covers up over her.

“Not a sound, young lady,” he said. “I’ll go get you a bottle of apple juice,” he said.

He put away the lotion, powder, and changing pad. He then washed his hands and went downstairs.

She lay in bed sucking on her paci and cuddling her new polar bear. She laid there thinking about Monday. She was still not happy about it and she was even a little bit nervous, but yet some what curious. That frightened her even more. She wasn’t sure if she should be curious about another women taking care of her as a baby. She’s only been use to her husband taking care of her. Even before she met her husband, she only had daddies to look after her.

“Here you go, baby” he said interrupting her thoughts.

He walked over to the bed and crawled in beside her. She turned over to snuggle closer to him. He pulled out her paci and replaced it gently with the nipple of the bottle. She closed her eyes and began to suck the nipple. She felt even more baby like when he feed and cuddled her like this. She loved this time with him.

As he held the bottle for her, he gently stroked her hair with the other hand. They laid there in silence, both enjoying the moment with each other. Even though no words were exchanged, they both could feel each others presence.

She snuggled up closer to him. Feeling him against her, feeling his lightly breathing, only made her feel even more secure. Thoughts began to come back to her mind. She wondered, silently, what it would be like having Faith bottle feed her like this. She wondered what it would be like having her change her diaper and rub in the lotion like her daddy did. She shifted herself a little as she became uncomfortable yet intrigued about her thoughts. He readjusted the bottle for her and she pulled the nipple further into her mouth.

She sucked long and hard on the bottle’s nipple. Making sure she got a lot of juice into her mouth. She loved sucking on the bottle’s nipple almost as much as sucking on her paci. She could feel herself relax again, enjoying the time with her daddy, enjoying her bottle. She tried to erase her mind of all the thoughts she had but she couldn’t get one thought out of her mind. One thought she had no idea where it came from. One thought she never thought she would ever have. As she laid there sucking on the bottle’s nipple, she thought what it would be like to nurse like a real baby.

She knew, obviously, that wasn’t something her daddy could offer her. Nor, maybe it was really something she wanted to try. What was she thinking? How could she possibly even think something like that, breastfeeding, at her age, with another female? She got hot all over thinking about that. Not because it was a turn on, but because she began to question her sexuality. Did this mean she was bisexual? Did it mean she was homosexual? Did it just mean, deep down inside, she wanted a mommy too?

He pulled out the bottle from her mouth and kissed her on the lips. She opened up her eyes and looked up at him. Did he know? Did he just read her thoughts? He slipped the paci back into her mouth, kissed her on the forehead, and then crawled out of bed.

“Ni ni, baby,” he said as he turned out the light.

He quietly walked out of the bedroom, closing the door slightly behind him. He left a crack open so that the hall light shined in for her and so he could hear her calling if she needed anything.

She crawled further down under the covers like she liked. She lay there, trying not to think about anything, especially the breastfeeding. Tomorrow was Sunday, so she had one more day with daddy and hopefully that meant she would be able to get these thoughts out of her mind.

She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep while still thinking about diaper changes, bottle feedings, and breastfeeding with Faith. She still didn’t want Monday to come, but it seemed, the longer she thought about it the more she became intrigued.