LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uploading A Video...

Codymoogle

Should I Upload A Video?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Upload A Video?

• Yes, definately!
    • No, not something I'd be interested in.

yep that was cool.. I didn't watch the whole thing as the audio sync was a bit disturbing..guess we gotta figure out that problem now. I don't know for sure but perhaps the embed was wrong or the sound captured at a different frame rate. I'm just learning though so I can't be of too much help..I got tons of software but never used it to capture my own video yet..just "other films". I have found that a computer can be very forgiving with these type of things but once burnt to a dvd the problems all come out. So you might want to get a rewritable and burn first to check the upload..okay enough babbling speculation..Very well done and Cudo's to you!

• 5 years later...

You got to be careful of posting videos on you tube cause if you get three warnings from them for what ever reason whether it's not following their Community guidelines or up loading Inappropriate videos and then after you get the third warning your you tube account would be closed down, But they delete a video it it's copyrighted if any one has ever had a you tube account then you might know what I'm talking about, so Just be careful