LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uploading A Video...

Codymoogle

Should I Upload A Video?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Upload A Video?

• Yes, definately!
    • No, not something I'd be interested in.

I'm thinking about uploading a video on Youtube...This idea was inspired by all the paid models who weren't really having fun with what they were doing...I'm kinda nervous to make a video and if people won't watch it then I won't make it. It will be of just me, in my bedroom of my current apartment...Unfortunately, there will be no fancy nursery as I don't have a nursery yet...My toys and stuff will be included, the video will just sorta be a look into my playtime. It will not be HNG friendly! As in, all you lurking horny guys who just want to get your rocks off, don't expect to see anything sexual go on! And no, I am not of supermodel proportions, sorry.

That said, would anyone watch it? And does anyone have any questions about it?

~ moogle

I would watch it too Moogle, mainly to get an insight in how others (like yourself) enjoy their playtime and to see a True AB enjoying this time, not some paid model or actor thats only doing it and making out they are having fun when the only bit they are liking about it is the pay cheque at the end.

Lets face it a lot of the vids out there like this are of models doing just that modelling in an AB role so the likes of HNG's that get off seeing a slim blonde with big boobs parade about with a paci in her mouth whilst flaunting the fact shes got a nappy on, (which 99% of the time is dry and only there as nothing more than a prop!) can. Rather than seeing a REAL AB doing REAL AB things.

Hope this kinda makes sense and sorry to Ramble on ! lol

Hugs Inco :)

Okie so I went to upload a short (1.5 minute long) "intro" video as a trial run...

Cleared my history/cache/cookies beforehand, and went to upload that video. I should mention here that i'm on DSL and my comp is less than a year old...I also virus/spyware scan on a regular basis.

I closed chat and most of the things that would cause my computer to lag. My computer is not overheated.

Over 6 hours later, the video hasn't uploaded.

I checked youtube's help files and everything seemed to be fine. So why isn't the video uploading? What's the average timeframe for a short upload? Could Firefox be the problem?

Can anyone help please?

~ moogle

I look forward to seeing that Moogle.

All I will say is be prepared for rude comments from some of the idiots on U Tube. If you look at any of the AB videos feedback, there is always some moron saying nasty things about us.

Makes you wonder why they are sitting there watching AB videos if they hate us so much!

Beth

Does it give you any specific errors? Perhaps you need java enabled on your browser. What browser are you using? Any information it may provide you with while attempting to upload the video would be useful in diagnosing your problem.

No, no specific errors - it just says "Uploading" for 6+ hours, and I don't think a video less than 2 minutes long (the "trial run" vid) should really take over a couple hours...

Java is enabled and updated on both of my browsers (Firefox 3 and IE 7)...And I was using Firefox to upload that time. I'm trying IE now.

As a checklist I'll quote my previous post:

Cleared my history/cache/cookies beforehand, and went to upload that video. I should mention here that i'm on DSL and my comp is less than a year old...I also virus/spyware scan on a regular basis.

I closed chat and most of the things that would cause my computer to lag. My computer is not overheated.

Over 6 hours later, the video hasn't uploaded.

I checked youtube's help files and everything seemed to be fine. So why isn't the video uploading? What's the average timeframe for a short upload? Could Firefox be the problem?

~ moogle

the way the browser communicates with the page *can* make a difference. Such as loading css (layouts) improperly and other problems (if your security settings are rejecting the cookies blah blah).But with youtube I would think they would anticipate that and accommodate both. If she had been using a obscure browser perhaps or opera w/a noscript plugin it would make a difference. also, firefox can have a noscript plugin installed. in any case I would be surprised if that was the problem. I just like to cover all the bases so to speak.

the way the browser communicates with the page *can* make a difference. Such as loading css (layouts) improperly and other problems (if your security settings are rejecting the cookies blah blah).But with youtube I would think they would anticipate that and accommodate both. If she had been using a obscure browser perhaps or opera w/a noscript plugin it would make a difference. also, firefox can have a noscript plugin installed. in any case I would be surprised if that was the problem. I just like to cover all the bases so to speak.

Hmmmm it's STILL not working! Everything seems right, and it still won't upload, on either browser.

~ moogle

*Headache*

Finally got my computer working though!! Took me two days...

-Sophie

How would I go about doing that?

~ moogle

Heya Moogs go to this site (DD) through the actual front page you will see the link to DDTube, says "upload your video's now" or something simular. Create a log in, at the top it has a clicky to upload a video. I have never done it yet so can't guide ya further than that. But if you run into problems I'm sure someone can.

Okay, my video is now uploaded!

I have no idea why it's lagging, it was completely fine before I uploaded it. Maybe the trouble I had uploading it to youtube had something to do with it?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0L5tDgpAs

^ The trial run video.

EDIT: Hey it cut off my "thanks." at the end! *pouts* Stupid Youtube...

~ moogle

Well done, Moogle.

And it's true... your voice is extremely cute. Your shyness makes me smile too.

I am really really really looking forward to future videos. I want to see how you explain your life to everyone.

^_^

-Sophie