LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Gamers?

hehe, nope dont use steam. u can usually find me on globalgamers.net though (irc) in #Aura (UT2004 clan) :)

guessing i should get that gamer messenger if i can recall the friggin name of it *laughs*

edit; xfire /o/ add me on dhariond if u want ^^

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, nope dont use steam. u can usually find me on globalgamers.net though (irc) in #Aura (UT2004 clan) :)

guessing i should get that gamer messenger if i can recall the friggin name of it *laughs*

edit; xfire /o/ add me on dhariond if u want ^^

I would but I stopped using xfire about 5 months ago because it started to crash my games and would even lag me up which was a big issue lol :badmood: . The best part about FPS clans is you become closer to those people than any other type of guild in any game out there. I was talking to 1 of my brothers today and we were remembering the good times we would used to have. Those people really become family.

Guest Sissy Haji

ANyone here remmber the first broken sword game? i'm talking about the echoy voices, the chessy graphics, but extreamly good storyline and gameplay? i'm talking about one and two here, not the ps2 or pc versions. I found myself playing one and two for months, and months over and over again, because it was one of the best games i've ever played, sure i've played others but no were near as good as these.

for those of you that are wondering wtf i'm talking about, broken sword is a puzzle game for the ps1, where you take control over a character called gourge. lol.

the latest games i've been playing though are cod4 and world of warcraft. cod4 is a fps game for next gen consoles (wasn't orginally ment to be brought out for the pc i don't think due to the screwed up controls)

and wow, is a massive multiplayer online rpg game. would take too long to explain the plots here cuz its slightly different for each character.

the latest games i've been playing though are cod4 and world of warcraft. cod4 is a fps game for next gen consoles (wasn't orginally ment to be brought out for the pc i don't think due to the screwed up controls)

Um controls for FPS's are much better on the keyboard and mouse than ANY controller. Not only are they more clear and more quickly accessable but with a mouse aim you can have better, quicker, and more precise aim. It is really quite the OPPOSITE, any FPS on console has the screwed up controls. I recently, and amazingly enough because I quit shortly after this, found a round of one of my last CSS CAL matches, I can post if you wanna see how much more smoothly FPS's run on PC.

Dharion, I have been playing SC lately too so if you wanna get into some RTS action for fun. :lol: Ya xfire used to be good but now it is just a laggy PoS for advertising dumb shit that no one needs. I remember when they advertised a play with the lady pros day for 3 weeks and I had such a problem with it because not only is that amazingly sexist but it totally distracts people (i.e. my teammates) from what needs to happen for those of us that took league play seriously. Also, not only is there almost no female pro FPS players, but the stupid thing encouraged hacking which really pissed me off. Xfire amazingly enough helped create a rise of hacking in league play and harbor many feelings of a lack of common respect in the servers.

For the WoW players before I stopped logging onto xfire I had over 4000 hours of time played on WoW and I had played even after I quit logging onto xfire ;)

Here see

katzenklovonkatchen.png

my advice, quit while your ahead and havn't wasted more than 3 years of your life :mellow:

Um controls for FPS's are much better on the keyboard and mouse than ANY controller. Not only are they more clear and more quickly accessable but with a mouse aim you can have better, quicker, and more precise aim. It is really quite the OPPOSITE, any FPS on console has the screwed up controls. I recently, and amazingly enough because I quit shortly after this, found a round of one of my last CSS CAL matches, I can post if you wanna see how much more smoothly FPS's run on PC.

Amen. I haven't played FPS for quite some time, since i haven't been able to keep my system at pace with the system reqiurements for them, but I've always preferred the playstyle on a PC better than on a console for all the reasons you have listed above. I can never quite get the controller control schemes to work anywhere near as well for me as I can with my beloved WASD+Space+Shift and mouse-aim setup. I played soooooo many hours on the original UT....I still love it the best. The best maps, great weapons, great mods. I love the quake series too....Quake 1 was the first game I had ever beaten.

Ah, yes, Starcraft. I love Starcraft. One of the best games ever created IMHO (after Diablo II of course). Of course, I'm living in the country where there are literally televised professional SC tournaments. Heheh.

Amen. I haven't played FPS for quite some time, since i haven't been able to keep my system at pace with the system reqiurements for them, but I've always preferred the playstyle on a PC better than on a console for all the reasons you have listed above. I can never quite get the controller control schemes to work anywhere near as well for me as I can with my beloved WASD+Space+Shift and mouse-aim setup. I played soooooo many hours on the original UT....I still love it the best. The best maps, great weapons, great mods. I love the quake series too....Quake 1 was the first game I had ever beaten.

Ah, yes, Starcraft. I love Starcraft. One of the best games ever created IMHO (after Diablo II of course). Of course, I'm living in the country where there are literally televised professional SC tournaments. Heheh.

I actually don't use WASD! I basically move my hand over 1 key each and I use ESDF. I find this opens up more of the keyboard and makes leftalt and the windows key (fucking worst invention ever) less accessable. This works in a number of ways, since it does make more of the keyboard available for use.

I have wet dreams with Starcraft ;) It isn't your opinion that SC was one of the best, it is a FACT that SC is one of the best! lol

But yes, seriously, console FPS's are "teh phail." But if anyone would like to make a DL clan for PC for any of the following games:

Starcraft

CSS

CoD4

HL2

Starcraft 2 (when it comes out, also a wet dream)

I'd be up for it!

Unfortunitly, I don't have Q4 and I lost my Q3 disc. UT is good and I like playing it with my cuz at his house when a couple of his friends come over for a lan party, but I wouldn't play it in my free time. Sorry, amazing game, and very well made, just not my cup of tea.

I've been playing Star Wars galaxies on the corbantis server for 57 months now. About 4 months ago i finally decided to use my free slot to add a 3rd character to same server. I made her a female and named her Wetzuhlot, lol..

Does anyone happen to play the new Rainbow Six or Call of Duty 4 on XBOX Live? Would definitely be interested in playing if you are! Thats right Gamer girl lol - well Peter is better and we would both love to play one of these games online if anyone here plays.

Whats your name on xbox live? Mine is acemechanic71

I play vid games from time to time, though I've not got my 360 nor my Wii, nor my DS, hooked up for online play. If I did I would probably love a good online challenge of Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, Soul Calibur 4 and so on. Esepically when wearing a nappy, would be very focused then.

• 2 weeks later...