LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Gamers?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget Faxanadu - typing a million character password with a D-pad from two full alphabets plus special characters. For the younger gamers of the time they threw in faulty passwords in certain areas - What a great trick to play on a 5 year old.

okay I almost forgot about that, but the funniest was the retarded ass password system for mega man. It was like playing friggin battleship.

I got my wife into playing video games with me and now she gets more addicted than me. We started playing Ultima Online together years ago and recently we've both been playing the old PS2 game Battlefield 2: Modern Combat a whole lot! But I just got a new computer that can run some of the new FPS games but haven't bought any yet. But I did download FEAR COMBAT, which is a free multiplayer game. My wife hasn't played it yet. I hope she does though. I think mouse and keyboard are way better than console controller.

WoW is my game of choice right now. Was into CoD4 and Halo3 for a while but decided Xbox live wasn't too much of an interest and went back to my PC games =) .

Just created a second WoW account as well to abuse the recruit a friend promotion. Triple xp if you recruit a friend. so I created another account with a close friend and level to 70 in 3 days real time. Came down to an average of 14-15 hours a day. Our goal was to shatter a record but we fell short by an hour or two but we gave it our best so I didn't feel bad. Being diapered sure helped minimize the away time for sure!

I play on the malfurion server on the horde side i have a priest named heavice,druid named leatherbones,warlock named lebra, and mage named stopper come chat up with me btw i'm the guild master also

Own two systems my PS2 and my trusty Sega Genesis or Master system depending on where you are from. id say i spend just as much time on my buddies ps3 also haha. Game of choice would be Rock Band, Pixel Junkies, and NHL 08 soon to be 09 for the PS3. For the PS2 my favorites include the Jak and Daxter series, NCAA Football, MLB the show, God of War games. and for My Sega Genesis or as i like to call it the best system. I own over 70 games rangin from Sports to rpg to Board Games to Action to Disney games. Highlights and my Favorites would be All 7 Sonic games, Ghouls N Ghosts, Thecmo Super Bowl, Toejam and Earl Panic in Func O Tron, Veotorman 1 & 2, Earthworm Jim, TMNT Hyperstone Heist & Tournament Fights. to name a few anyway haha

I just helped a friend move yesterday and he gave me an Atari. lol!! And I don't mean to be picky, just clarifying - I have both a master system and a genesis. The master system was before the genesis - released around the time of the NES. The genesis was the competitor to the SNES.

i knew that haha i remeber reading you had the master system so it must have been in when my head when i typed that meant to say the Genesis or Mega Drive. and which artari did you get i have the standered 2600 model down in my basement

• 5 weeks later...

Wow those old games really bring back old memorys, I suppose thats what happens when in the nintendo generation. I think be far some of the best old games had to have been excitebike, and the battletoads or double dragon games for nes. I cant begin to imagine how many hours I wasted as a kid playing those ones let alone all the other ones that were great for nes.

Its seems to me these days too that most games have lost a great deal of challenge in them. Even if your not very good at it if you put the time in you will finish it (or hit max level in mmorpgs). I remember the old games were much more difficult to beat, when I was like 7 I think my summer time accomplishment was beating the first ninja turtles game :) What are some of your guys favorite old ones?

Biggest achievements for me are all the old games. Modern games are too easy to beat. I have yet to meet anyone that actually beat the original Battletoads game. I spent so many hours of my life playing that game, both on the original NES and in Emulators. I love the original MegaMan games....people bitching about hit recognition these days or modern platforming have obviously never played MM3. Love the original Castlevania, and of course the Super Mario's are just classic. When I beat Final Fantasy I for the first time, I was absolutely psyched.

Between saved games, effectively infinite lives, more "realistic" abilities, and movable camera angles, everything is very much in the favor of the gamer to beat the game....sometimes there doesnt seem to be alot of challenge...its expected to beat the game anymore. In the NES days, if you had beat a game, it was a true notch in your belt.

I wouldn't beat up the current crop of videogames. Sure, the products of large corporations tend to fall into the "pretty bt brain-dead" category. But there's an entire world of indie developers floating about that make great stuff. And some occasional hit or miss stuff. If anyone here digs a cliff-steep learning curve and medieval combat, I'd recomment Mount&Blade. So hardcore they had to make it in Turkey.

(rarely) Play WoW on a private server, or play Spore... else im just fraggin some with Quake 3 Arena and UT2004 ^_^

Always enjoy fraggin with some friends, so if you like instagib (UT2004) or CPMA duel (Q3A) just leave me a msg :P

PC only, since the only consoles i have are Commadore64, Sega and PSOne ^_^

(rarely) Play WoW on a private server, or play Spore... else im just fraggin some with Quake 3 Arena and UT2004 ^_^

Always enjoy fraggin with some friends, so if you like instagib (UT2004) or CPMA duel (Q3A) just leave me a msg :P

PC only, since the only consoles i have are Commadore64, Sega and PSOne ^_^

WOOT Dharion! Thas what I'm talkin bout! UT2K4 was awsome and Q3 was one of the games that really boosted me into online FPS. No matter what I play I always seem to go back to the FPS's.

As FPS Doug said right Dharion "I don't think he likes to admit it, but my dad get's kinda nervous when I work at his gun shop because whenever I get a gun in my hand it seems to automatically point at somebody's head. I thought about joining the army but what if I get lag out there I'm dead! I even heard there's no respawn points in rl. So what do you do when you're a guy like me, when you're born to play FPS? I guess there's nothing left to do but PLAY FPS."

P.S. Love the Kenshin Himura sig :thumbsup:

hehe, i played alot of FPS games.

Played for 8 hours a day in FPS ... but all those new ones comming out sicken me.

UT2004 and Q3A are still the best FPS games out there, they have the gameplay and no excessive graphics that distract you, just pure speed and skill play and thats how its supposed to be!

And thanks about the sig comment, made it last night and was quite amazed at how well it came out ^_^

hehe, i played alot of FPS games.

Played for 8 hours a day in FPS ... but all those new ones comming out sicken me.

UT2004 and Q3A are still the best FPS games out there, they have the gameplay and no excessive graphics that distract you, just pure speed and skill play and thats how its supposed to be!

And thanks about the sig comment, made it last night and was quite amazed at how well it came out ^_^

Oh ya ed-zachery dude. The biggest problem with CSS is hitbox and rate lagtime otherwise it would be up in the top 5 as well. If you are lanning or at winter CPL/CGS w/e tourny it wouldn't be a problem because of the 0 lagtime. You wouldn't believe how many CAL matches we lost due to blatent bullshit lag. Then, in any game, you have people fucking their rates so you can't hit them which also frustrates me. CoD4 is remarkably good if you are into that realistic facter which I do enjoy very much however there are WAYYYYY too many variables in the game. Also they need to fix the mapping in CoD4 so you don't have the spawn nades.

Q4 just didn't live up to the standards of Q3 at all and was a dissappointment. Still waiting on a new good half-life multiplayer; NOTHING beats the original half-life deathmatch. The console kids take for granted that is was just 2004 that the Source engine came out that revolutionized gaming graphics as we know them. Before that you had GoldSrc which wasn't so bad because most games that used it had amazing gameplay; however, not too long before that we were looking at Duke Nukem 3d with the Build graphics engine that actually used a 2-d grid and sectors. Gotta admit though I am really looking forward to the release of SC2!

None of these guys know any of that stuff though because they are too caught up in "zomg halo rul3z"

Haha I still remember my consol commands:

rcon_password "roflwaffle"

rcon sv_password "fam5"

rcon changelevel de_inferno

rcon sv_rates_25000

rcon status

rcon net_info

rcon exec lo3.cfg

(then the ScreenShot round)

/kill

rcon exec lo3cpl.cfg (i hated when they changed normal lo3 to cpl rules, i liked the start value)

hehe, yea ping has always been a bastard. Must say i enjoyed a 800 ping UT game once, was hosted in australia and i live in holland .. but i warped so much that they couldnt hit me *laughs*

HL was a great game, used to play it local with m8 of mine.. but still prefer Q3 over it due to the speedplay. just love bunnyhopping and strafejumping through the map and landing a double air roxx or a nice speedrail :3

though getting idea we are talking in riddles for some now though ^^;

dont wanna kill the thread with technical stuff XD

hehe, yea ping has always been a bastard. Must say i enjoyed a 800 ping UT game once, was hosted in australia and i live in holland .. but i warped so much that they couldnt hit me *laughs*

HL was a great game, used to play it local with m8 of mine.. but still prefer Q3 over it due to the speedplay. just love bunnyhopping and strafejumping through the map and landing a double air roxx or a nice speedrail :3

though getting idea we are talking in riddles for some now though ^^;

dont wanna kill the thread with technical stuff XD

Haha ya true that, but it was awsome when you were both shooter and victim flying through the air and all of the sudden you get railed in the face and just explode. Q3 was very fun in the gore factor with the BFG and bodies just exploding. I also enjoyed Q3 because of the skins you could use which you don't see anymore because of the flood of hacking, (better choose words carefully here), mean people that deserve to be passed around in prison. Yes, we better not kill the thread with technical junk. You have a steam id? If so let me know we'll have to find a fairly neutral server somtime lol. Havn't played Q3 in YEARS but hey we could have some laughs.