LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Broadened Spectrum Of Emotions

OHH OHHH i'm going to wear a diapie when we are at disney world... but only at night for the new years celebration, and then for my birthday dinner..... i think it would be to hot and sticky to wear one the whole time...

but have fun!!! if you do

I'm considering it... and i like the idea of not needing a bathroom for a whole day. But there's also the fact that one of my standard diapers can't hold a days worth of wetting, and changing may be difficult... i've never changed into a diaper in public.

Plus I know if i'm in a diaper Mommy is going to treat me like a baby. I also haven't decided if i wanna act like a little kid all day or not. I would hate to act up and be restricted from going on one of the rides. Perhaps i'll want to just have big kid fun instead of waddling around everywhere.

To top it off I dont exactly like walking in diapers... it makes me waddle and i always have trouble with it, because i get paranoid. Mostly when i'm in diapers i'm in Mommy's room (or my own for bedtime). Actually, i rarely walk long distances aside from school and special occasions like amusement parks.

-Sophie

If I remember correctly, all the Disney parks in Florida had family bathrooms. The ones that were basically single door, single room, for parents with children or others with special needs. As long as you didn't monopolize them, I think you'd be OK.

Beth, why am i nice? lol

And yeah, BoTox, they probably have some family restrooms there... but i've had bad experiences. I had babied Mommy once for her birthday and we went to a huge mall and she was wet and i was gonna change her, but the restrooms had cameras above them. Mommy was too paranoid to go in it with me, since the people watching might think we were having sex or something. I suppose since then, even though most amusement parks dont have cameras in front of the bathrooms, we've been a bit edgy about the family restrooms.

On top of that, Mommy can't carry around my diaper bag if we're going to be riding the rides.

I dont think i want to pass up this opportunity though... it sounds like a lot of fun. But I also dont know the temp. that day.

*Sigh* Another day of work without fun people... it's like only dull people work this week. I'll be back tonight.

-Sophie

Sophie,

Please don't take any of this the wrong way (ummm, how would that be, he wonders???) but I think there are some things being overlooked here. There were so many posts and responses I will admit I didn't read them all and certainly not carefully.

BUT - all this talk of 'hate' - maybe it's there, but I think an emotion which is just as dangerous and I think perhaps applies more here - is just a lack of care...she doesn't care about you, but found your revelations curious and interesting so she passed them on casually...(now this may not be true, but is it a certainty she passed on the info out of 'hate'???)

Secondly, can you take some responsibility for your own poor judgment in talking to this woman about your ABDL stuff in the first place? Your description of the initial 'relationship' is NOT one from which to reveal personal 'secrets' of your life you don't want casually passed around. From what I got from your initial post, you were having a bit of a rough time in your relationship w/ Mommy and needed to confide in someone...don't look from hindsight - that's obvious now - but look back - what told you this was a 'safe' person to confide in? There is nothing in your initial description which suggests such.

Thirdly, I love all this advice tossed around about your rights in the workplace, sexual harassment, talk to HR, etc. Come on!! Yes, you've got rights, but in exercising them do you really think your privacy is going to be protected more - or is all this just going to be smeared all over even more?

I had a guy come to me seeking advice about sexual and other harassment in the workplace. What he told me showed he was truly being harassed. My advice to him was to follow his heart, but to be completely prepared to lose his job or have to find another one. Well, he got a lawyer, went ahead with a complaint...and is still out of work. All the laws to protect you are very good, but applying them usually causes you a great deal of grief. It doesn't seem to make sense to me to go into a complaint such as this and think everything is going to come out rosy.

You specifically said you weren't looking for sympathy...even so, I have sympathy for you. It seems to me you were vulnerable, took a risk in confiding in someone and got stung. It happens to most of us at some point in our lives. It hurts. It isn't 'fair'.

You'll have to decide for yourself (with all this good help you're receiving from so many of us!!!) what to do next and in the future. You'll have to decide between seeking 'justice' (whatever that might be in this case), 'revenge' (which often comes back to bite you as well!), 'reconciliation' (which won't work unless all parties to it are sincere and caring), or walking away as best you can in order to cut your losses.

My point here is not to suggest what you should do, but to try to hold up a mirror for you to see how yet another person sees the situation. I wish you the best in your workplace and certainly in your relationship with Mommy!! (and have fun at Disney!!!!)

diaperpt

Okay, i'm going to do my best not to sound irritated or anything, but no guarentees.

Your reflections of me were nearly useless.

According to your first comment, i'd like to state how incredibly wrong you are about how this girl views me. I am not insulting you because you have no honest way of knowing how she behaves, but she was obsessed to the point of stalking me... and when i finally told her to back off after confiding all my secrets, she did use it toward revenge. I also spelled out not to inform anyone else, and she disregarded that. It wasn't casual. It was sabatoge.

Next, OF COURSE i take responsibility for telling her!! I know now how incredibly stupid it was, as i've said like a million times, but back then i was upset and i was looking for anyone willing to accept me for a moment or two. She was unnaturally kind to me (due to her obsession), which made me think perhaps she would be a good person to confide in. I was wrong. I know that's my fault for telling her, but it doesn't change the fact that I do indeed hate her for breaking the promises she kept to me.

Third. I know the way things work out, and "rosy" is not the way i'm expecting it. Sure she might not stop even after contacting HR, and it might even get worse. If "worse" happens, i'm quitting. I can only upgrade, if you knew my job. The only reason i've stuck it out is because i like a lot of the people i work with. I dont want a lawyer, i dont want to complain, I just want her to stop. That's why i suggested telling her first before i make a complaint. Maybe she can end it there. I'd perfer that.

I dont need the sympathy, but thank you nonetheless. Why i say that i dont need it is because even though i did get hurt, i got to broaden my personality. It's an even balance in the end.

As for the future, i do not intend to inform another human being of my personal lifestyles unless Mommy deems otherwise, since her judgement is obviously better than my own. As for the current situation at hand, i will do whatever it takes to get this girl to just shut up and let me be, even if it means I get fired in the process. Hate is obviously an irrational emotion, hence my attitude. Bottom line, reconciliation is not an option.

And i'm sorry i started off sort of bratty. I was upset because my computer's acting up, but i calmed down now. I did appreciate the introspection... although it was rather useless as i take too much time already analyzing my behaviors. But having a third party observer... well... observe... it was sort of helpful.

What i did love though! The word revelations!! I was trying to pinpoint that word for this thread for so long, but it kept slipping by me.

Thanks. I am really glad i'm getting so many responses. It does help.

-Sophie

Well... i worked with whats-her-face yesterday... and i said not a thing to her. But apparently i really pissed her off by not talking to her, since in order for our jobs to work properly... we usually have to communicate. I could tell that she was stressing. I think she wanted to talk... but we never got the alone time she'd need, or the alone time i'd need to inform her of my plans to go to HR.

But on a positive note... it looks like she didn't tell as many people as i thought, and the few who i found out she did tell, i didn't even have to say anything to... they just said she's a complete idiot and they dont believe her at all. Apparently i'm a more likable person, but that's not really a compliment by comparison to her.

Anyway... this situation hasn't exactly "passed" in my book, and i'll do my best to keep you all posted if something else comes up... but right now everything seems to be smooth sailing. And i am off work all week.

So to revitilize an old note... Mommy and I are hitting an amusement park tomorrow. She says she has "plans" for me that i'll learn today... but i feel really excited about them. Not an anxious as i imagined. I'm almost hoping i get to go in a diaper, even though her whole family will be there. Except there's the fact that diaper changes would be difficult, and i dont exactly know where Mommy could keep my diaper bag. If any of you have been to an amusement park in a diaper, or perhaps desire to do so... any pointers?

Perhaps I should start a new thread for this...?

-Sophie

• 1 month later...

I finally have news!!

So today she talked to me... i talked back, i told her i was not going to speak with her anymore, how i hate her, and how i want nothing to do with her. She cried (which makes me feel really happy inside for some reason), and then we were both sent to the conflict conferencing thing.

Anyway the result of our conference was that i now have total justification to file harassment suits against her if she says one more thing about me behind my back. Hopefully she knows better... hopefully this is over...

-Sophie

In my line of work we have something we like to call "an administrative burden". So pretty much that means you have to spend more time dealing with problems and personal issues then working at the job. You don't have to like who you work with but you do have to work with them and remain professional. You want my advice (its free anyway) I'd say to make up, be friends (on a professional level) and in the future keep your personal life personal and your professional life professional. Before invoking your human resource rights and all that red tape bullshit, try to solve your problems on a basic level, that means swallowing some pride and taking one on the chin sometimes. Those laws and regulations are there to protect people from serious things, such as "your not getting that raise unless you suck my dick" kind of sexual harassment. If you cannot even work with this person to be a productive employee I suggest you find a new job, getting her fired will only create animosity between you and your other co-workers. That is my take on the situation anyway. You don't like my advice remember its free, so maybe that's all its worth.

Voodu