The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody say PARTY!

6068.jpg

Bayb,

I just spent $120 and bought four four-CD collections of the Gold Edition of Looney Toon cartoons. Bugs, Daffy, Wile. E., etc. It may take me forever to watch them, but they are still funny after all these years.

Gotta love Bugs....aaay, What's Up Doc?

Gary

Mooglelove that get well teddy is so cute :)

Bayb, you got little me worried. I know you went on the rabbit food diet a few months ago, but I think you ate way to much of the veggies. So eating too many vegetables is bad for you ( just as I thought )

Still you clearly have lost alot of weight, and I love your party outfit. Shoes are too die for :)

So is this new room for you going to be a rabbit hutch in the garden ?? ( Giggles )

Hugs

Chloe

Well bayb can eat raw carrots if she likes :screwy: but I reckon a Party isn't a Party without a .......

WelcomeBabies.jpg

D party.gif lly

Dolly!

That cake's too cute to eat! *squeeeeeee*

NO EATIN BABY BUGS AN BABY TWEETY...cause they're too cute.

~Pipi

I wouldn't really know what to do if I was in that situation Lance. It would depend on how close you were to the friend. Because if you were quite close you could hint at your AB side and see her reaction to that. Or you could do it without letting her know about you. Just say that you read something about how diapers are quite practical or something.

If you do decide to ask her, or do something else, then keep us updated as to how it goes.

And on a completely different note.

WOW. The Cosy Corner has 2000 posts in it now!!

Dolly, where is the follow up to that 1000 posts that you drawed for when we had the party for 1000 posts in here? If you haven't made it yet, you need to get out the crayons and get colouring.

Yeah, it is very possible that you are reading too much into things because you are AB yourself. And if the two of you aren't that close, then there isn't really much you can do except sit back and wait to see if anything else happens.

It is also possible that she's having a medical issue, and *is* wearing diapers, and is trying to find a way to get comfortable with them, or comfortable with the idea of having to wear them. That may include self-deprecating humor, or some sort of diaper humor. It might also be a way for her to reach out to others.

You might also see if she's made comments like that to others, and maybe someone knows something.

Odds are, though, that she isn't, that it may be an overgrown figment of your imagination, and pursuing it may get you into a lot of trouble.

Gary

It is also possible that she's having a medical issue, and *is* wearing diapers, and is trying to find a way to get comfortable with them, or comfortable with the idea of having to wear them. That may include self-deprecating humor, or some sort of diaper humor. It might also be a way for her to reach out to others.

You might also see if she's made comments like that to others, and maybe someone knows something.

Odds are, though, that she isn't, that it may be an overgrown figment of your imagination, and pursuing it may get you into a lot of trouble.

Gary

I never said she was wearing one, I just said she looked like she was wearing one. And figments of my inagination never wear daipers anyway. They usually don't wear anything. And she hasn't to my knowledge made any jokes about wearing diapers. I just said that she made coments that could be interupted as AB.

I never said she was wearing one, I just said she looked like she was wearing one. And figments of my inagination never wear daipers anyway. They usually don't wear anything. And she hasn't to my knowledge made any jokes about wearing diapers. I just said that she made coments that could be interupted as AB.

Lance, you said the following:

I am starting to think a friend of mine might be an Adult Baby. She hasn't come out and said so, but has made several coments that imply it. Plus last night at bible study, I just happened to look at her but and it kind of looked big and puffy. Maybe, I'm reading to much into it.

A 'big and puffy' butt might indicate that she is wearing a diaper, which COULD be a medical condition, so she could be wearing one. IF she was, she might make comments that, to an AB like yourself, MIGHT make you think she was one. Since I don't know the comments, or the context of the comments, I can't offer you anything more. However, I wasn't trying to be combative, I was trying to offer another possible scenario. As to 'figment of your imagination', I wasn't trying to be insulting, it was more humorous than anything. However, it also holds a bit of truth to it, if we want to meet another AB, whom better than someone we already know that we think MIGHT be one. Our imagination can do wonderful things, and show us things we want to see, even if we aren't sure.

Take no offense from my post, as there was none intended. I was only offering you another explaination.

Gary

Hey girls, I hired some help in here.

naughtynanny.jpg

<<wets and poos in my diapers, and runs out of milk in my baba all at once as I ogle the 'Help!' Eeerrrk! Whaaaaa????

(thanks Bayb!)

Jenny

I can't remember what all the comments were but they were several weeks apart. And I wasn't offended by anyone.

What would offend me is if some one calls me crazy. Yeah, don't ever do that, if you vaule your life and wnat to live.

:mellow::huh:

Lance, did I miss somethin?

*hugglies da lance*

No one else seems bothered or excited that the Cosy Corner has had over 2000 posts.

Sunshine, I'm sorry. Since I do so much in the Word Associate thread, 2,000 is hardly a drop in the bucket, it seems.

Yes, it's a lot, over 100 pages, which probably makes it the second longest thread here, and I thank you all for making it what it is, but I guess I'm not as impressed. :(

<<Gives Sunshine a big hug and a Happy Button. lol :)

Gary

But Gary, in word association, all we post most of the time is one or two word posts. So it doesn't take much effort to post in there. But in here, the posts are much longer, and thought goes into them. So one post in here counts for more than one post in word association.

But thanks for the button.

Sunshine, I'm sorry. Since I do so much in the Word Associate thread, 2,000 is hardly a drop in the bucket, it seems.

Yes, it's a lot, over 100 pages, which probably makes it the second longest thread here, and I thank you all for making it what it is, but I guess I'm not as impressed. :(

<<Gives Sunshine a big hug and a Happy Button. lol :)

Gary

A "Drop in the bucket" Gary!? Like Suns , I don't think the two threads bear comparison for the reasons she's given.

But I would have expected you to use the more alliterative and apt term "A drop in a diaper" when comparing them :P

D ;) lly

P.s. May I have a Happy Button too please?

A "Drop in the bucket" Gary!? Like Suns , I don't think the two threads bear comparison for the reasons she's given.

But I would have expected you to use the more alliterative and apt term "A drop in a diaper" when comparing them :P

D ;) lly

P.s. May I have a Happy Button too please?

Okay, I give up. Happy 2,000th Post everyone!

Also, the What Song Are You Listening To appears to be in second place, at least in 'The Rest of your Life Forum.

<<hands Dolly a black and white Betty Boop button instead. Boop boop de boop!!

Gary