LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay away from me and keep your crap out of here! I'll report you otherwise!

Dolly

Hey what did I do to you? God all I was doing was playing along. Why you got mad at me I don't know. But if it is your wish that I don't come back in here then so be it. As far as staying away from you that might be hard to do. Unless you don't want me on this board if that is the case just tell me and add why if you would please. You may PM me so everybody else won't have to see it. So if it is what you want then let me know or know how I can fix our friendship. I don't like having people mad at me if I can help it. Thank you for reading this I hope it makes you want to fix our friendship.

*tiptoes in, trying not to trip over anybody and whispers...*

Oh my, so many sleeping babies and I can't be quiet for 5 minutes! Think I'll come back later.

*tiptoes out again*

D :closedeyes: lly

We should have a separate room for sleeping babies. Otherwise they might get woken up by the ones that aren't asleep.

And Gary, no I didn't make them myself. I can't bake stuff like that. I'm glad you enjoyed them though. And I'm glad you enjoyed them as well Moogle.

As I needed a new big girls bed in here, I have redesigned the loft :)

I have put a cot up there aswell. I do love this pic.

95_Girls20Bedroom_B.jpg

( Bayb ) This is the type of room I want next, would be nice to have the cot and a big girls bed. with maybe a few more toys. LOL

As I needed a new big girls bed in here, I have redesigned the loft :)

I have put a cot up there aswell. I do love this pic.

95_Girls20Bedroom_B.jpg

( Bayb ) This is the type of room I want next, would be nice to have the cot and a big girls bed. with maybe a few more toys. LOL

*eyes Chole's room*

Ooh, that's a pretty pretty room! I know what kinna nursery room I want. Daddy said that when we move in together my room's gonna be ADORABLE! *giggles*

*sings the Tigger Song*

The most wunnerful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wunnerful things!

Thier tops are made of rubber, their bottoms are made of springs!

They're bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy, fun fun fun fun FUN!

But the most wunnerful thing aboout Tiggers,

Is I'm the only one! Yes, I'm the only one!

...An that's all I know. Hehe.

... :huh: ...

Didn't know everyones was lookin at me... :huh:

~Da nervousy Pipi Moogle

quietly crawls out of the room into the bathroom. needs to turn back into a big boy so I can go do the 'Big Boy' things of the day. Crap. Personally, I hate being big, as of late.

<<looks at Moogies, since she's fallen back asleep, with her teddy bear.

Guess I need to go find Dolly.

Gary

Hey what did I do to you? God all I was doing was playing along. Why you got mad at me I don't know. But if it is your wish that I don't come back in here then so be it. As far as staying away from you that might be hard to do. Unless you don't want me on this board if that is the case just tell me and add why if you would please. You may PM me so everybody else won't have to see it. So if it is what you want then let me know or know how I can fix our friendship. I don't like having people mad at me if I can help it. Thank you for reading this I hope it makes you want to fix our friendship.

I note you've edited this and added a heap of saccharin (artificial sweetener) since this morning. Nevertheless, I shan't be PM-ing you. Thanks, but NO thanks as they say. But may I suggest you try to desist from manipulating the board by deleting and editing if you possibly can <_<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe, that's a pretty big-little-girl's-nursery, I :wub:Lilac! ;)

And Sunshine, I've told you a million-billion-trillion times not to exaggerate ;) I know it may feel like climbing a cliff to my cottage, but you know it's only halfway up a gentle hill really :P

D :) lly

A gentle hill? As opposed to a harsh hill?

Hmm, a harsh hill. That could be a hill that insults you or something as you walk up it. And the gentle one compliments you when you walk up it.

A insulting hill? Why would it insult you? Cause you're walking up it? Hmm...maybe the harsh hill is like me...it doesn't like massages...they hurt... *owwies*

:unsure: A good massage shouldn't hurt at all moogles. Maybe your Daddy is too heavy-handed and should be pussy-footing instead ;)

Gentlemassage.jpg

D :P lly

Ya, Dolly, massages shouldn't hurt, but they do from my CP...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the kitty piccy is coot, can i yoink it to show Daddy? (I'm not gonna ever take credit for piccys that aren't mine.)

~Pipi

I note you've edited this and added a heap of saccharin (artificial sweetener) since this morning. Nevertheless, I shan't be PM-ing you. Thanks, but NO thanks as they say. But may I suggest you try to desist from manipulating the board by deleting and editing if you possibly can <_<

Thank you for reading what I wrote for you. I did not edit and add the "saccharin" but thank you for saying that I am sweet, I hope you have a great day and have enjoy playing with your friends just sorry I am not one of them.

Ya, Dolly, massages shouldn't hurt, but they do from my CP...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the kitty piccy is coot, can i yoink it to show Daddy? (I'm not gonna ever take credit for piccys that aren't mine.)

~Pipi

Ouchies Moogle :crybaby: I didn't know you meant massages from your CP. Hope s/he is making it all better.

And Yes, of course you may share the kitty-piccy with your Daddy. I only traced it :blush: I didn't really droor it :blush:

Ouchies Moogle :crybaby: I didn't know you meant massages from your CP. Hope s/he is making it all better.

And Yes, of course you may share the kitty-piccy with your Daddy. I only traced it :blush: I didn't really droor it :blush:

My massage therapist used to hurt me, on occassion, but after it was done, I usually felt pretty good.

She was also one of the few people who knew I was an AB baby girl, too. She was pretty cool with it. One Christmas, she had inflateable Christmas ornanments hanging from the ceiling, and while I was laying on her table, she commented that they could be a big baby mobile for me!

Gary

My massage therapist used to hurt me, on occassion, but after it was done, I usually felt pretty good.

She was also one of the few people who knew I was an AB baby girl, too. She was pretty cool with it. One Christmas, she had inflateable Christmas ornanments hanging from the ceiling, and while I was laying on her table, she commented that they could be a big baby mobile for me!

Gary

An example of 'no pain no gain' there I guess. And B) therapist - the mind/body synthesis should never be dismissed when it comes to treating physical ailments, imo.

As I was away for most of the weekend, I wasn't here when you first came in for a quiet nap, so I didn't have chance to say it before, I'm very happy indeed to see you've come to play (or nap) with us here Gary & Jenny thcirclesmilies2.gif

D kiss.gif lly

Well I'm glad you felt better, Garys...I didn't. And people say "oh, massage isn't so bad, physical therapy isn't so bad"...

...Try having it (PT) every single day, multiple times a day, for your entire fricking life while being shouted at with, "do better, try harder, you're not doing good enough, other disabled people worse off than you hate you because you have it better than them" ...

:badmood: Buttheads.

*curls up into a lil ball*

Sorries.

~Da upset lil Pipi Moogie

Well I'm glad you felt better, Garys...I didn't. And people say "oh, massage isn't so bad, physical therapy isn't so bad"...

...Try having it (PT) every single day, multiple times a day, for your entire fricking life while being shouted at with, "do better, try harder, you're not doing good enough, other disabled people worse off than you hate you because you have it better than them" ...

:badmood: Buttheads.

*curls up into a lil ball*

Sorries.

~Da upset lil Pipi Moogie

Moogies, baby, I didn't mean to bring back bad memories. I'm sorry, sweetie. Yes, it is different for you, and yes, your pain was a lot worse then mine was.

<<puts Moogies on my lap, and cuddles her, and gibs hew a babas, and snuggles wif hew and takes cawe of hew.

Gary

Moogies, baby, I didn't mean to bring back bad memories. I'm sorry, sweetie. Yes, it is different for you, and yes, your pain was a lot worse then mine was.

<<puts Moogies on my lap, and cuddles her, and gibs hew a babas, and snuggles wif hew and takes cawe of hew.

Gary

It's okies Garys, I'm sorries too for bein all cranky last night. Was havin a bad day. I know that's not a excuse though and I'm sorries...fankies for da babas an snugglies, dey helped :)

*plops down in my Garfield fleecy jammies, wavies* Hihi Lance! How are you?

Heys, is April 11 a party day? I wanna hab a party! *bouncies*

:fish_h4h:

~Pipi

Uh Uh, Moogies is habbin' a pawties, and mees is no feelin' wells. Oh wells, hopes dat Moogies enjoys hew pawty!

Jenny

Uh Uh, Moogies is habbin' a pawties, and mees is no feelin' wells. Oh wells, hopes dat Moogies enjoys hew pawty!

Jenny

Awwwwww *hugglies da JennyJen*

*gib Jenny a soff bankies an piwwow an Get Well Soon Bear*

BlanketBaby.jpgBO567012MonaGetWellBear.jpgDaisy%20Pillow%20-%20Pink%20Poodle_Large

Gets Well Soon Jenny! :)

~ Da lil Pipi Moogie

AAWWW WHY aren't the piktures resizin??

Tankies Moogies, deys pwetty.

((((((((((((((( MOOGIES )))))))))))))))

Jenny (and Gary)