LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bounces into rm.*

Hi all :wub: . been a bit busy & have`nt learneded to use the oven(piccies thing) yet

but I will get there eventually. Sunshine if someone wants to take sat. on the rota it` ok wit da tigga :thumbsup: . I`ll sprize y`all sometime wit extra snackies :pizza:

luvs & huggies to all :wub: tigga :wub:

I can make the cookies again on Saturday then Tiggeroo, unless someone else wants to.

And since Thursday is my day on the rota I have something for you all. But I decided that because I made something on Tuesday, I wasn't going to bake again today. So I went to the shop and got Party Rings for everyone. Plus a monkey for everyone to play with.

monkey_party_rings_001.jpg

LOL, we could do that. Or we could find a child proof cookie jar ;)

I would say we could put somewhere up high but that will only cause accidents, with bayb climbing all over the furniture.

Sorry they are abit late but wanted to make sure everyone had eaten there din dins.

Becareful off those baby teeth ;)

thomas023.jpg

I need some more cutters ( abit late for christmas trees )

Hugs

Chloe

A heart shaped baking tray. Does that mean we will be getting heart shaped cookies soon? Maybe for Valentines day.

And Dolly, I think it is your turn to bake today. But I made something. I can save it for another day if you have cookies for today.

On the basis that you 'eat with your eyes' first, I think I'll pass thanks.

And I'm not brave enough to look up the ingredients, I don't have the stomach for it.

Here was I thinking you'd been altruistically slaving away in the kitchen all afternoon, when all the time, it's the Cosy Corner Kitty that's been putting in all the effort.

As I said thanks, but no thanks. And I really hope Chloe doesn't see it coz she'll have kittens! ;)

D madtongue.gif lly