LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. and no one said anyting about my coments i made before i left. :badmood:

:blush: Umm, norty me! *slaps wrist*

Sorry Lance, your little story made me smile when you described how you just happened to accidentally 'fall-into' the highchair you were only meant to be cleaning confused0006.gif

Ok, we believe you, but thousands wouldn't ;) Could it have been 'accidentally-on-purpose' do you think? :P

And surely you didn't expect me to comment on the fact that you could fit your bot into it easily? You've already confessed to eating your own body-weight in food, every day! So, I'm jealous, ok?!

Don't go away Lance, sunshine.gifreminded me it's my turn to make a mess cookies today!

D applause.gif lly

You're a bit premature Heather, so I'll wait 'til tomorrow to return the salutation ;)

Meanwhile, back in the CC Kitchen... we've all heard of Cuckoo Clocks, well here we have the -

Cookie Clock!

Cookieclock.jpg

No touching until midnight! But just a little morsel or two to keep us going until then -

2007.jpg

It's less than 8 1/2 hours to go here, so we get first dibs on the Clock! :P

D party0040.gif lly

Well we nearly made it to the witching hour I thought I would make us all some warm chocolate to help us stay up.

ps-mrc-hc4.jpg

bottle.jpg

Sorry I only got two bottles so the grown ups will have to have theres in a cups.

Good point Sunshine, forgot where I posting ;)

Have got simular ones but they are google bottles.

Well some off us should be in beddies when the people across the pond are celebrating.

And to make sure none off the party dresses get messy :-

ifyouthinkbib.jpg

Guest katiekat01

to everyone here and there i wish u all a very happy new year :) may we all be blessed in the comeing year, and may all our hopes and dreams come true

love yas all

heather