LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Fankies Heather, yummy!)

Sorry to break up the party kids, but I just heard something quite horrific on the news.

A woman at an airport put her very young baby in one of those plastic tubs and pushed her/him onto the conveyor belt into the X-Ray machine! :o

The person watching the screen quickly realised what was happening, hauled the baby out and s/he was immediately rushed to hospital. The medics said that the baby hadn't been exposed to dangerously high levels of radiation.

A spokesperson at the airport declared that it was "an innocent mistake by an inexperienced traveller".

D :blink: lly

Tee-hee, keep 'em coming Sunshine, a giggle is always good :D

And my little contribution to the giggle-fest is a poem from one of my fave contemporary poets, Benjamin Zephaniah. He's a British Rastafarian who, apart from being a brill poet (imo) works tirelessly with disadvantaged youths in Britain. He also turned down a Queen's Honour for political reasons :thumbsup:

I'm a vegetarian, but it's a personal choice and I'm not out to convert the world, so I post this poem tongue-in-cheek.

Talking Turkeys

When you get to BBC "Poetry Please" page - Forward-Fast 15 mins + 1 min (top left corner) and the 'live' poetry reading of Talking Turkeys should begin in about 20 seconds. (after the poem currently being read).

D ;) lly