LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heavy Metal Group Discusses Diaper Wearing

Found this in a UK heavy metal magazine site talking to members of a group called Machine Head.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/spanish_inqui...ticle/?id=48788

ROBB, WHAT ADULT DIAPERS DO YOU RECOMMEND AND WHAT IS YOUR FONDEST MEMORY OF WEARING THEM?

THROBBIN' ROD, VIA MYSPACE

Robb: "Only the 'Depend' brand. Only Depends work. I've tried several other brands and they leak pee down your leg, it goes into your shoe and you have this squishy pee shoe for the rest of the evening, which is not good. I have several fond memories of wearing them. Getting drunk and wearing adult diapers - when they retain the pee - is something every Metal Hammer reader should do in their lifetime. Best thing is to get a six pack of beer, at least, then you and your mates - try and get a couple of girls too 'cos it's just as fun for them - you stand around, it's like a party, you're just in your shoes and socks and Depends. That's it, you get wildly inebriated then pee in them. It's fucking great. And if you've got balls, big fucking balls, you go to sleep in it and wake up the next day and your balls and dick are all shrivelled with urine. I did that. It wasn't nice. Even your butt is shrivelled."

Metal Hammer: No solids we hope?

Robb: "No, although watching my son using his diaper it doesn't seem so weird, I could probably do it. But I have yet to do it."

Hammer: Dave, is this an activity you like to join in with?

Dave: "I've seen it. I didn't participate in the Depends peeing party. It's like watching someone shoot heroin, that's great, they can do it all they want but you know...I don't want to put on a pair of diapers and pee in them. I'm sure I'll be doing that when I'm 75 years old."

Robb: "Get some practice in!"

• 3 weeks later...