LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great Baby Dress!

Guys,

I am giving away one of my dresses as I have grown out of it. It is a typical Shirley Temple type baby dress, in pink satin and very frilly. It has a white satin collar and puffed sleeves, with a large tied bow at the back. You can lock it on if you (or mommy/daddy) wish.

It will fit a variety of heights, I'm 6ft and it is about crotch length on me. The chest will fit 40" easily and 42"-44" with a push (I'm 46" chest which is why it no longer fits). The dress has been worn about 4 times and is like new, which you will see by the perfect condition when you recieve it. It was hand made for me and cost over £80 about 2 years ago.

You can have it free as I would like it to go to a good home, but you must pay for the postage if you are not in the UK.

Beth

...Oh my... i need a new dress... *bites my lip*

I gotta ask Mommy if i'm allowed to ask for a free one though... i dont know if it's impolite or not...

It would fit me too...

I would have to pay postage though, oh well.

HOLD ON!!

-Sophie

Mommy says it's okay!!

I want it!! ^_^

Just... uhh... tell me how to pay for shipping? I dont usually do the whole overseas buying...

-Sophie

This sort of inspired me to give something away... i need to find something i dont want now...

From what I recall... everything fits me okay right now. Actually I do have a sleeper that's rather tight on me... and i never wear it anymore... i'll talk to Mommy about giving that up.

I bought it at the store!! It'd fit you. I know it would. It might even be a tad bit big...

It's a baby blue.. pale pink clouds... other stuff. I cant remember exactly what's on it, but it's very comfortable and since it's too constricting for me i've only worn it like twice.

-Sophie

It's a baby blue.. pale pink clouds... other stuff. I cant remember exactly what's on it, but it's very comfortable and since it's too constricting for me i've only worn it like twice.

-Sophie

I'm always interested in another sleeper, I love them, let me know what you decide to do, as far as I'm concerened you can't own too many sleepers.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I did say it would fit 44" chest.

Beth

I have a 50" Chest though. If it had a stretchy material it'd be fine, considering my waist is a deal smaller. I know the last time I ordered something I ordered for my chest size, not realizing it was made for a man, who I imagine has a waist size close to the chest size, but I have a difference in the two. :(

I have a 50" Chest though. If it had a stretchy material it'd be fine, considering my waist is a deal smaller. I know the last time I ordered something I ordered for my chest size, not realizing it was made for a man, who I imagine has a waist size close to the chest size, but I have a difference in the two. :(

The waist is about 36", but the fabric is satin and not that stretchy. I'm 46" chest and can't do up the zip, so 50" no way!

Beth

I never did get a reply on the shipping status... hopefully Beth remembered to bring it into town.

-Sophie

I haven't been into town yet Sophie, but will soon.

If you keep being naughty and asking I will send your mommy a message and tell her to lock you in it. You wouldn't want that would you? ;)

Beth

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys,

I am giving away one of my dresses as I have grown out of it. It is a typical Shirley Temple type baby dress, in pink satin and very frilly. It has a white satin collar and puffed sleeves, with a large tied bow at the back. You can lock it on if you (or mommy/daddy) wish.

It will fit a variety of heights, I'm 6ft and it is about crotch length on me. The chest will fit 40" easily and 42"-44" with a push (I'm 46" chest which is why it no longer fits). The dress has been worn about 4 times and is like new, which you will see by the perfect condition when you recieve it. It was hand made for me and cost over £80 about 2 years ago.

You can have it free as I would like it to go to a good home, but you must pay for the postage if you are not in the UK.

Beth

Hi,

Do you still have the dress for sale. I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping and do you have pictures of the dress. Please email me back at: brabbitt4@excite.com

Raelene

ps. I would pay extra for air mail shipping!

Hi,

Do you still have the dress for sale. I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping and do you have pictures of the dress. Please email me back at: brabbitt4@excite.com

Raelene

ps. I would pay extra for air mail shipping!

I'll takje the dress, if you have it. I'm 6feet and a few inches, so it would fit me well. LOL

• 4 weeks later...