LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question Game.

I have one but she's currently at an ammusement park... without me. *pouts*

My question:

Do you perfer nonseeded hamburger buns or seseme seeded ones?

I dont know why... but it tastes so much better with seseme seeds.

-Sophie

Actually, i'm the same way. I totally love answering questions but i suck when it comes to asking them. I mean really, my quesiton was about breading on a burger...

*high fives anyway for finding seseme seeds a pro*

-Sophie

I DO I DO!! Sort of.

Its a family pet and my mother lent it to her friend (who is dying... cancer I think) but she's a pet lover and she's lonely. Apparently my cat (whom i love with all my heart and I really want her back...) is making her a lot happier though.

I call my real parents "mother" and "father" as to not confuse them with my Mommy. In real life i call my dad "father" and my mom by her real name. There's a story behind it, but it's not important.

-Sophie

I have 2 or 4 cats dependinig on how you'd like to look at it... Right now I have MY two kittys, but when I move in with Mommy I'll have two more. My kittys names are Chloe and Tilly and Mommys kittys are Autumn and Merlin. I also have a leopard gecko named Sam. :)

My question... Hrmmmm.... Have you ever used any AB furnature?

You have cute kitty names.

Uhh... No i haven't tried AB furniture, but i really really want to. I want a crib, a high chair, and a playpen. I found this one bed at a furniture store that looks just like a super big changing table so i'm just gonna buy that when Mommy and I move in together...

-Sophie

Never used AB furniture either, but I definitely want to try sleeping in a crib (possibly on a long term basis ;-) ) never really thought about anything else.

Ok, On a summer day, would you rather go to an Amusement Park (like, say, Cedar Point) or to the Beach?

I think i'd rather go to the beach... I'm kind of afraid of heights, so going to an amusement park would be pretty pointless.

Amusement park... (bad day for this question... personal reasons...)

I hate sunscreen... and if i dont wear it i'll get burned at the beach. I also dont like sand... or water. I'm not a fan of heights either but lately i've been doing a lot better with roller coasters.

Beach is less expensive though...

-Sophie

I think the only ab furnitre i'd like to use is a high chair for daddy to feed me. but i dont like the idea of a crib cause theres nothing better than falling asleep with daddy's arm around me, and i'd be all alone in a crib!

I prefer the beach because then i could feel the san between my toes and listen to the waves crash on the beach.

for my question, what did you always want to be when you grew up? (as a REAL kid, not an adult kid/baby)

A pilot or an astronaut. I loved thinking about flying stuff, especially jets. I was an Air Force brat, so I grew up on bases where there were all kinds of cool fighter planes, and we got to go to the Air Force's air shows at least once a year. Then I started getting older and my eyesight went downhill. I suppose i could get LASIK and have that taken care of.

New Question: What are your favorite types of books/stories? (Either in play mode or in adult mode)

OHHH MAN!!! dont get me started on books.

Right now i'm totally into agatha christie. I love turn of the century type crime novels, the clothing, the trains, the boats, the ettiquette. I was totally born in the wrong time period i think.

I love sci-fi - orson scott card, ben bova, Jack macdevitt, asimov, bradburry

I love 'pop fiction' too like dan brown, steve barry, dean koontz, tom clancy

I love young adult fiction to... Of course harry potter, the weetzy bat books, feed, house of the scorpion, body of christopher creed..

I love nonfiction books about history and societies - Salt, Collapse, Guns steel and germs,

I love the bargain books at barnes and noble about egypt and archaeology and the ocean and dinosaurs.

So... i really like to read...

<Raises Hand> I've worn to work....but was too nervous to wet myself even though I had brought changes with me.

To answer my own question, I usually read SciFi and Fantasy novels. I'm a big fan of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, as well as most anything by David Webber, Eric Flint, John Ringo, Terry Goodkind, and Robert Jordan. I read other things too as the catch my fancy, from all over the various spectrums. SciFi is still my all time fav though.

I'm into the Twilight series right now... Getting the new book today! :)

I wanted to be a vet when I grew up

And as for the other question.. Nope never wore to work

Never used AB furniture either, but I definitely want to try sleeping in a crib (possibly on a long term basis ;-) ) never really thought about anything else.

Ok, On a summer day, would you rather go to an Amusement Park (like, say, Cedar Point) or to the Beach?

This one is hard because I love both, sooooo, ideally I would pick both, an amusement park by the beach, so I'm able to do both.... but I think I would still have to go with an amusement park, because here in the northwest we really don't have an amusement park so I can go to the beach anytime.

I think the only ab furnitre i'd like to use is a high chair for daddy to feed me. but i dont like the idea of a crib cause theres nothing better than falling asleep with daddy's arm around me, and i'd be all alone in a crib!

I prefer the beach because then i could feel the san between my toes and listen to the waves crash on the beach.

for my question, what did you always want to be when you grew up? (as a REAL kid, not an adult kid/baby)

I wanted to be a vet and/or working with kids.... I picked the last one for now I am a teacher.

I have 2 or 4 cats dependinig on how you'd like to look at it... Right now I have MY two kittys, but when I move in with Mommy I'll have two more. My kittys names are Chloe and Tilly and Mommys kittys are Autumn and Merlin. I also have a leopard gecko named Sam. :)

My question... Hrmmmm.... Have you ever used any AB furnature?

The only AB furniture I have tried is the makeshift highchair daddy made.... it worked, but can't wait for the real thing along with a crib and changing table.