LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Shrunken & Turn Into A Baby By Wife

Hi Babies

Mommy Susan here and I got a nice surprise for all of you. I just uploaded to my photo bucket site a series of renders that was specialy made for me by a friend of mine. Its about a man that was shrunken down to baby size by his wife. See how she turns him into her little baby boy now. If you like it anough I will give you the webpage where you can put in your request for that special baby fantasys. See your dream in 3D graphic form. Price's are very reasonable for this type of art form. Please be advice those it has to be at least 20 & up frames for a series. You supply a simple story line or idea and then it will be put into 3d graphic form. But it has to be about a person being shrunken down to baby size ok so enjoy.

Miss Susan

post-20139-1217466404_thumb.jpg

post-20139-1217466472_thumb.jpg

post-20139-1217584243_thumb.jpg

post-20139-1217466404_thumb.jpg

post-20139-1217466472_thumb.jpg

post-20139-1217584243_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

AWW! Dont be mean!!

I enjoyed it. Vague... but it was only three frames so it's not like much more could have happened. I think this would make a good image for certain fantasies, and even the artwork was very well done.

-Sophie

AWW! Dont be mean!!

I enjoyed it. Vague... but it was only three frames so it's not like much more could have happened. I think this would make a good image for certain fantasies, and even the artwork was very well done.

-Sophie

Thank you dear I use the freeware system called Daz rendering system site is http://www.daz3d.com for those who might be interested in 3d computer art. it is very easy to learn & use. With poser software it would cost you over $300.00 dollars to get. Daz is the very same thing except it is freeware.

Miss Susan

Pretty cool artwork, I noticed too that you joined on my Birthday!!! So tell us, are you really a mommy to some lucky baby? What brought you to our "Little Community"? I liked the series, of the two women..the morphing thing was really great.

I'm thinking the Diapers on this latest set could use some work, but hey what do I know. BTW Poser software is free too if you know where to go. ;)

Pretty cool artwork, I noticed too that you joined on my Birthday!!! So tell us, are you really a mommy to some lucky baby? What brought you to our "Little Community"? I liked the series, of the two women..the morphing thing was really great.

I'm thinking the Diapers on this latest set could use some work, but hey what do I know. BTW Poser software is free too if you know where to go. ;)

Yes I am my husband allows me to baby him when I am in one of my maternal moods. When it comes to the poser software I know there is a demo system out there that is good for 30 day's after that I can't say what would happen. There is about 7 vertion of the software from poser1 all the way to poser7. The Diaper in the shots you see is one of the free model from daz from the New Year baby model. But it has a diffrent texture to it . The texture you see is from a scan texture of a cloth towel to make it a little bit more like a cloth diaper. Again if you down load the daz software system you will learn there is a lot of work into making frames like this. Depending on the speed of your computer and such you will learn what it takes to do this form of art work. But it is alot of fun to do any ways. I can get to see my maternal fantasys's in graphic format even those I have to make them myself. I thought maybe some of the people might be interested in knowing that there is freeware out there you can D-Load and have fun with. My fantasys is shrinking men & women down to baby size. I am sure there is alot of others that would love to create & see thier own AB fantasys in some form of graphic format. Even those they have to create it them selves. Where they could always upload it to some place like photo bucket if they wish to show thier work off as well. Its always interesting & fun to see other's work as well. Maybe showing themselves over thier mommys lap for a diaper check or a spanking what ever you enjoy exploring. I say go for it. Let the artis in them come out.

Miss Susan

• 2 months later...
Guest refridginator

i gotta say... i have mad respect for doing what you do and being open and proud of it. i'd support you if i could but money's tight, and i admit... those pics are a turn on :)

I am realy impressed with your photo bucket pictures. I tried to do animation but it didn't turn out very well. I know how hard it is to get everything lined up just right.

I love some of the story lines you have, your right in line with my fantasy! :-)

• 4 years later...

I love those pics they were the type of pics that inspired my ABDL story Mummy's little baby man. My favourie pics of yours that I really like are the Amy and Mike ones. Is there a script also can you please turn this into a story from where she shrinks him to the end for I want to find out what happens

Edited by sonofninasayers