LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl/ab Reference On The Family Guy

BBoy

The Family Guy

Episode: Leathal Wepon

Baby Stewie gets tossed from a swing and lands in a stroller with another baby. "Hey I smell a dirty diaper. Why do I find that exciting?"

• 4 weeks later...

I've never watched "The Family Guy," but isn't Baby Stewie a baby? I understand that it was unusual that he was excited by it, but how is that an AB/DL reference? Couldn't it just be that he was just resistant to potty training like all kids?

Sorry to rain on your parade. :(

its a reference because stewie is a baby yes but speaks and acts like he has the inteligence of a briliant professor sometimes and his exact words are "i smell a messy diaper, God why does that turn me on." it isnt why does it excite me also the way he says he smells a messy diaper is in sort of a sexual voice as if you were to turn to another dl by your side and say it to them i would have pointed this out earlier but i didnt want people here to think of me as a die hard family guy fan but now you all know i am

Nothing wrong with being a Family Guy fan :)

familyguy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VladYvhv

What about when Peter tells Stewie about remembering the first time he went to the bathroom by himself? There's a flashback of him coming out of the restroom and saying "Lois! I did it!".

• 5 weeks later...

Freakin', not friggin'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

does the time stewie said "put your hands on the seat" to peter. was this the potty training. " I'LL USE IT WHEN IM READY AN UNTIL THEN YOU'LL CHANGE MY DIAPER"! For some reason i feel a certain fan is going to correct me on my words.

its a reference because stewie is a baby yes but speaks and acts like he has the inteligence of a briliant professor sometimes and his exact words are "i smell a messy diaper, God why does that turn me on." it isnt why does it excite me also the way he says he smells a messy diaper is in sort of a sexual voice as if you were to turn to another dl by your side and say it to them i would have pointed this out earlier but i didnt want people here to think of me as a die hard family guy fan but now you all know i am

i wouldnt say professor per say, more like moniachle power driven dictator in training.

i wouldnt say professor per say, more like moniachle power driven dictator in training.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Recent one i saw were peters Louis went to jail for thrre yrs and peter doesn't

clean. stewie mentions that he hasn't aten in three days due to the fact that he can't fit any more in the diaper(carrying it aroung like a boulber)lol

Guest VladYvhv

i like when they talk about peters first time usinthe potty and it shows him at what one would presume was the same age as he is anyways, that then when they blurt out adult diapers in the episode where brian has to take care fo the elderly woman stewie goes AH HA! I KNEW THEY MADE BIGGER DIAPERS(runs to toilet) YOU GET A JOB!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They don't blurt out adult diapers. Brian says "It'll be like babysitting, only with bigger diapers."

• 3 weeks later...

also on the family guy, the episode where the boy is being bad under the influence of a talking zit, and lights a bag of dog doo on the guy in a wheelchairs front porch. The guy in a wheelchair takes his legs in his hands and beats the fire out then realizes he's got something on his shoes pulls em up to his face and exclaimes "DUTY!!!!!" to wich a womans voice from inside the house says,"I'm doing the dishes right now, hon, I'll change you in a minute, O.K?"