LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am Going To Valdosta Ga For Shure

in a few monts im most likey moving to north augusta SC so any momys or dayds or potantal playmats in the north agusta sc or agusta GA area

im leaving ohio due to many diffrent trubles and moving closter to famly so thay can help i will be staying at some famlys house for the first month or 2 then moving on my own some were in GA or SC

be nice to know if theres any one out there as im just learning bout my kid/baby side and would like to meet a dadys or mommy typ or just make a few freinds moving to were you dont know any one sucks and as a guy whos disabled and dose not work freinds help i dont get out much as it is and am afrid to meet new pople due to fear of being judged most think im a nice guy but i dont let many pople know i wont to act like a 8 to 10 yr old when it comes to playing with toys and wear diapers

and becouse latly i have bin able to exsplor this side i have relized it dose not hurt and one and i like beaing a kid since i cant work and be a real adult

so let me know if your in that area wisper or post i would love internet freinds or even phone pals

and would love the chance to meet pople some time

(Note when i 1st posted this i did not know were i was going know i do)

Sorry to hear of the troubles bud. Really sorry to see a buckeye leave the state, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I lived in Augusta quite a while ago, back in the early eighties, I would love to go back and see how it has grown. Okay The good news is it's a Military community as well. With that comes some perks that don't generally happen in your normal communities. The Go-Go bars are packed with Asian chicks. It's been my experience that they just love AB's or AK's in your case. They are quite accepting and non judgmental, and if you didn't get a good response from one you probably will with another. IF not don't go back and hit the next one. I got quite a few girlfriends and "sitters" from down there.

So look at the bright side you may have quite a few "sitters" already waiting there just to meet you. Best of luck.

thanks i am hoping too meet pople on this move i have bin so alone for so long eather by chioce or just hiding from the world cuss im hurting or was just plane scaird of what pople might think im a strong person and i hide my worries well and would like to live to beable to act how i wanted around some freinds for once and not hide it so finding a sitter playmate or mommy or daddy would be nice

but one can olny hope

and i think your right im more of a AK but im still not shure fully about it yet as i have not had the enviroment to exsploer it fully

doorset

well to update seems after a month in Sc im going to GA

and ill be mostly on my own

ill keep you all up to date were im to end up at i would love to meet pople were ever i go

doorset

final destanation is valdosta GA i leave september 4th and get there when i get there

how i am going has not fully bin desided might have to make the trip by my self have not drove in a while and might have to drive from cleavland ohio to valdosta ga myself if any one knows any near there love to talk or meet one day any one travling at that time my way love to meet

any one on my path to ga would love to stop and meet ya if i have to drive alone will let you know my travling plans as i know more but im defently leaving ohio

doorset

Seems the plan is for my dad to come to ohio then take me to northagusta SC then stay a few days then go to were im gunn live in Valdosta GA was hoping to go it alone so i could try to meet up with pople but my dad dose not know much about me being a aduilt kid or know much about a/b d/l a/k at all so i wont beable to meet up with any one

my final destantoin is Valdosta GA and i should get there on sept 5 or so