LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Ways To "get Yourself Out There"?

I've tried sites like diaperspace.com and diapermates.com but nothing seems to go anywhere. The few people that I've actually been able to talk to are either not from the same city as me, are already taken, are rarely online, or simply don't care. I'm not one to complain, but I feel like I have a lot to offer and would really like to meet a girl who is also an ab/dl.

Over the last few months, I contacted about five local newspapers to see if they could place me in their classifieds section. I'm very polite in my emails, and describe the ab/dl fetish in the best possible light -- even referencing sites like Wikipedia. But to my dismay, ALL of them have either rejected or ignored me completely.

What are some other ways to "get yourself out there"? The online thing just isn't working for me.

Ive been having the same problem. There are just far more guys than girls into abdl. Its literally like a 1:13 ratio. So There is 1 abdl girl for every 13 abdl guys. Im still looking but ive been thinking I should try meeting non abdl girls that are accepting. Id much prefer find an abdl girl but they are just so hard to find, especially local.

Make Lemonade, man. 'Create where such does not exist' --I don't know. Or, better, 'necessity is the mother of invention' --maybe that fits? Whatev, the point is, you need to work with the women you got (or don't have, yet?) and find the one that you're gonna fit best with -- leave the diapers out of it.

Just get to know each and every one of the singles that you see most often, or "modify" your schedule to "run into" on a fairly-regular basis. Neutral spots are great, but remember that the gym is non-neutral. Once you're seen more often by those who you want to be seen by, the better your chances of whatever success you're after. It's a little like advertising, only, you're trying to sell yourself. :)

Figure out exactly what it is that you're looking for in a woman --what kind of particular traits you enjoy/need/are compatible with, and do your best to keep track of who's 'got what you need' and who's 'just a friend'. Keep a chart if you have to, or even setup a video camera in your closet. Remember that friends who you may not be right for you (right now?) are an asset, so keep mark their page in the black book. Remember, network!

Try to see as many girls as possible. Or figure out just how important it is that you've got an 'innocent' mindset and act accordingly. By sheer statestical probability, though, the more women you meet, the more likely you'll meet a 'keeper'.

Be honest, be open, be free, and be confident. Chicks dig it, man.

Good luck!

Figure out exactly what it is that you're looking for in a woman --what kind of particular traits you enjoy/need/are compatible with, and do your best to keep track of who's 'got what you need' and who's 'just a friend'. Keep a chart if you have to, or even setup a video camera in your closet. Remember that friends who you may not be right for you (right now?) are an asset, so keep mark their page in the black book. Remember, network!

Good luck!

Well, I as many other abdl guys would like to find a female who also enjoys diapers and abdl. I suppose you can always try meeting a vanilla girl and introduce her to it, but then you have the possible rejection of "your crazy, you like to wear diapers????". Thats why many of us come online to find girls who are already into the abdl thing. I just wish there were more of them. I honestly think there are many many more and that they just don't post online/go on the internet yet.

here's my suggestion. SUre you can try to find a "vanilla girl" and get her into it. But what about this concept? Trying the kinky girls that are already into a different fetish? There are lots of powerplay and BDSM boards & "alternative" forums & social networking sites right?? Check them out. Perhaps if you've found some ladies who are into other kinks such as being tied up, being submissive, etc I would think they'd be more open to being diapers or ageplay. Just a suggestion, thinking outside the box

first off, why do you need to explain to the newspaper about abdl to place an ad? try placing ads in the alternativenewspapers, the ones put out mysmaller companies, usually the 'art' ones that deal with music and art more than 'newsand politics'

second... it took me three years of having an ad online to find a daddy and I'm a female!!!! and when i DID meet my current boyfriend/daddy he lived 2 hours drive away in a different state!!!! you're probably not going to find a nice ab/dl girl who you click with who just happens to live a few blocks away. Take a chance, get to know someone who lives further away, if there really is a connection you'll find a way to make it work

try diapermates.com, try alt.com

and dont comeon to strong. I would suggest not even BRINGING UP! diapers in the first conversations. Seriously, just get to know the girl for who she is aside from diapers! If you start bringing up diapers right away, most girls are gonna get freaked and split. There are other waysto communicate. If you feel you are clicking with a girl, offer her your phone number, telling her she can call you when she is ready. Or suggest just emailing to start. You dont have to get online that often just to sendan email.

Like i said, it took me three years to find someone who i really clicked with, but sure i did a lot of 'vanilla' dates inbetween... dont giveup...