LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Worn Just Diapers Outdoors ?

Being in just a diaper would not stand up in court as being indecent exposure, but you might get arrested and have to prove it!

None the less....I have taken lots of photos of myself outside in only diapers....but was very careful not to offend anyone and made sure I was no where in sight of anyone.

Here is an example.....

normal_DSC00212b%20~0.JPG

Has anyone ever worn just diapers in public or outdoors ?

I dunno it seems so daring to try it ,lol .

I've gone out a lot in just diapers and plastic panties. I own a small boat and live near the Mississippi, Missouri and Illinois rivers. Often, I will go up and down the river in just diapers, t-shirt, shoes and a life jacket. If I find a secluded sandbar (the river version of a beach), I'll get out and play in the water in my diaper and my blow-up dragon ride-on, adult-sized swimmies and swim ring.

It is an awesome feeling to be able to go out in just your diapers, but I always do it by myself away from other people because 1) I have no RL diapered friends, 2) you never know how people will react, and 3) my wife would probably divorce me if she ever found out.

Floaty_Boy

i got up, answered door to a daunted postman. Then i walked 40 yards out into the streeet with ajust a diaper on got the wheelie bin, wheelied it in. at 10:30 am in the morning. I walked in the house, and relised what i jsut did.

So what if some neighbours saw, for all they know i could be ill. So F them! i can do waht i like!

I went outside to take the trash out which the garage door was up and the trash cans were at the end of the garage. As I was putting the trash in the can, my neighbors teenage girl was driving up the street. I heard the car and looked up so I was busted bigger than Dallas. I could see her and she could see me in just a diaper. As she drove by her head was tilting back and forth and side to side just staring at me I guess trying to see what she was really seeing. Her window was down and she kinda shouted at me "are you in a diaper?" I just froze, didnt say a word and she said cute, real cute and kept on driving. That was the only time I went out in just a diaper. I see her all the time and she just smiles a a big grin everytime I see her.

I am able to wear freely outside. We live on a ranch at the end of a road so I don't really have to worry, plus you can see someone coming for a long ways. I always have some clothes with me when out, THERE HAS BEEN SOME CLOSE CALLS.

Back when I used to smoke, I'd go outside in the middle of the night, in my soggy diaper, and smoke on the back steps. I've also played around the back yard.

I live in a condo, so this is a bigger deal than it seems.

I even did that in middle of winter, was afraid my wet diaper would freeze.

You'd be surprised how a diaper can hold up to sitting on a cement stairs.