LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why is the trend with diapers thus.....

most who wear either because they are a diaper lover or because they are babies tend to be gay or bi as a trend these days. why is the diaper community becoming this way. is it just natural for us to lean towards the same sex or do others have a different view on the subject?

in all retrospect I would love to understand why it is becoming a growing trend in ab/dl's to be this way. so the question is posed why is it a growing trend? or are ab/dl's simply gay or bi by nature?

(this is in no way meant as offensive to gay or bi humans just simply a question that has perked my interest in the recent and upcoming new ab/dl's).

smiles

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

I really think it is a case of which sites you go onto these days.. sites like this i haven't noticed a large gay/bi community as such, in the sense that I'd say things here seem pretty balanced. However on a site such as aby.com its mainly gay/bi men that are there... with less straight men and even fewer women. I guess its just how communities grow.. and in that way it really must be a case of personal view on how our community is made up.

Of course if you wanted to run with the idea of there being more gay/bi people that are AB/DL then you could think about this... Its been a fairly constant thing that there are more men than women that are openly AB/DL, and all people want to have a relationship with other people, be it just friends or more. That being the case its bound to happen that an amount of straight guys are only going to be contacting other guys, about what can potential (for some people) be a sexual subject... I'm not saying that just cause one person talks to another person of the same sex about something that gets them a little hot that they are gonna turn to being gay/bi.. but things do happen.. just one to think about.. trust me it happens!

Huggles

Lucy

There has always been a large ammount of Gay AB/DL's - in fact, back 10 or 15 years ago, when I was first getting online, most of the AB/DL stuff was gay oriented. DPF started as a gay club before they started trying to attract straight people years ago.

I really think it is a case of which sites you go onto these days.. sites like this i haven't noticed a large gay/bi community as such, in the sense that I'd say things here seem pretty balanced. However on a site such as aby.com its mainly gay/bi men that are there... with less straight men and even fewer women. I guess its just how communities grow.. and in that way it really must be a case of personal view on how our community is made up.

Of course if you wanted to run with the idea of there being more gay/bi people that are AB/DL then you could think about this... Its been a fairly constant thing that there are more men than women that are openly AB/DL, and all people want to have a relationship with other people, be it just friends or more. That being the case its bound to happen that an amount of straight guys are only going to be contacting other guys, about what can potential (for some people) be a sexual subject... I'm not saying that just cause one person talks to another person of the same sex about something that gets them a little hot that they are gonna turn to being gay/bi.. but things do happen.. just one to think about.. trust me it happens!

Huggles

Lucy

In a sense I agree with Lucy - my own experience (as a gay man) has been that some men who would normally consider themselves straight will, because of the apparent domination of the AB/DL community by men, be prepared to experiment sexually with other men if the episode incorporates diapers. I suppose it's not unlike the situation that pertained in the army and navy historically when men would have sex with each other due to the lack of the preferred alternative, i.e. someone female. I imagine that most men who experiment this way remain essentially 'straight', but some may redefine themselves as bi-curious, bi, or even gay ...

Guest Mandi Danielle

Well I've noticed a few gay guys... but I've noticed a whole lot more straight men. As for me, I'm straight; I hate other girls too much to like them. :rolleyes: Like someone else said, it may just depend what sites/forums you frequent.

I think there are a large majority of gay/bisexual men and/or women who are active posters and chatters in this community, however, if you were a woman whoposted an ad, you would see an equal ammount of straight horny men are into this community, its just they put all their energies into sending lewd posts to the few women who venture out into the sites/boards/chat rooms.

Course you could always flip it and ask not why so many ab/dl's are gay but why so many gay/bi people become ab/dls lol....

I think there are a large majority of gay/bisexual men and/or women who are active posters and chatters in this community, however, if you were a woman whoposted an ad, you would see an equal ammount of straight horny men are into this community, its just they put all their energies into sending lewd posts to the few women who venture out into the sites/boards/chat rooms.

Course you could always flip it and ask not why so many ab/dl's are gay but why so many gay/bi people become ab/dls lol....

I guess calling myself bisexual is a bit of a misnomer as I haven't had a male sexual partner in around 4 years. I'm basically 90% heterosexual and 10% fun :beer::drinks_wine::band:

Well, I believe there are more straight DA/AB's. It's just that the public opinion is that if you are sissy or AB then you must be gay. A lot of us don't want to be labled as Gay. So we hide.

Unless you consider me to be a lesbian. (I love women)

Well, I believe there are more straight DA/AB's. It's just that the public opinion is that if you are sissy or AB then you must be gay. A lot of us don't want to be labled as Gay. So we hide.

Unless you consider me to be a lesbian. (I love women)

A bit like the old stereotype that all TVs or men that cross dress are gay. We now know this is complete crap!

I don't want to be labeled as gay, or to quote Mal "a little bit queer" for the simple reason that I'm not. All power to you gay guys and gals, but I'm 100% straight. Trust me, I like the female of the species far too much to be looking at guys, lol. :P

Beth

You're asking for the underlying reasoning to validate a premise that I (and others) don't believe exists. Perhaps you should re-examine whatever empirical data you're basing this hypothesis upon and check your supporting evidence.

While there are certainly some gay members of the AB/DL community, there are certainly quite a few straight members as well. If you take the commonly accepted (although perhaps slightly inaccurate, but nevertheless commonly accepted), statistic that 1 in 10 individuals are gay, then one could reasonably expect the ratio to hold true in the AB/DL community. Thus you would expect about 10% of the posters on said forums to be gay.

However, the statistic doesn't account for how many individuals post in your presence, some individuals may be more active posters than others, and you may have found a few individuals who are both gay and vocal and participate more prevalently in internet discussions. However, even if this is the case, it doesn't change the overall population statistics, just one's perception thereof

Just some food for thought.

--Lex

lol. you guys are funny!

this is why I like this discussion board.

I am truly BI myself. I like my woman as much as I like my men 50/50. and I do have intercorse with both. however i've set my sights on woman as of late due to the fact i'm at the point in my life that I would like to have a child of my own. no offense to men but a new life of my own is more important to me than sex. so the question is can any females handle me and how weard I am on a normal basis. keeping in mind I get loveingly called a DORK atleast 20 times a week. lol :P

so heres to the best in all of us.

smiles.

careful there, there are plenty of men who form families, and have children and raise them to be happy healthy people. Being with a man doesn't mean you are unable of having a family. Dont "settle" for a woman because you want a child, be with who you feel you are meant to be with and the rest will fall into place. it usually does.

Maybe it also has to do with the fact that most gay men have already dealt with a tough sexual issue, so (at least for the ones who diaper=sexual) it's easier for them to come forward and talk about it, whereas maybe more straight men are still dealing with the tough guise aspect that might make them feel like a pussy if they admitted to enjoying something so soft and cuddly as a diaper.

Diapers=baby... Babies=Weak... Baby=insult to someone who's not acting "tough"... Straight guys=All about being "tough"