LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Pants For Sale!

One was an honest mistake on my part, the other was some kind of ebay glitch... somehow won an auction for tickets to a football game I never bid on (hate football) so I didn't pay.

To encourage bids I'll make the following offers ONLY for dailydiapers members:

If your winning bid is over $20 I will upgrade your account to Babyanker status

If your winning bid is over $40 I will also upgrade your DiaperMates account to Gold

If your winning bid is over $60 I will also give you a free membership to ClubDiapers

To encourage bids I'll make the following offers ONLY for dailydiapers members:

If your winning bid is over $20 I will upgrade your account to Babyanker status

If your winning bid is over $40 I will also upgrade your DiaperMates account to Gold

If your winning bid is over $60 I will also give you a free membership to ClubDiapers

So does the fact that you're so desperate to sell your trainer pants mean you're toilet trained now DD? ;)

Beth

I just checked the auctions, somebody is going to get a heck of a deal on these things. She'd be lucky to break even at those bids..come on you bigger babies, if trainers aren't your thing they would make one heck of a stuffer. Hey DD has she done anything different than trainers for you? Clothes or diapers? Is the contact through you if we decide to custom order? Thanks in advance.