LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm New Here But I'm Amazed At This Forum

So I'm one of those folks that has been into the net diaper scene since about 97 or 98 and boy OH boy has it changed or evolved through time. I was one of those horny diaper lovers who was posting on DPF's site and reading all the crazy stuff posted on there. Back then there were not too many sane ABDL or didn't seem it...lol. But this forum as by far the largest member numbers I've ever seen and the most eloquently spoken people on it. Its amazing to read "normal" posts by everyone. Instead of everything degrading into some teenage hormone induced rant. Its awesome to see the maturity and intelligence in this forum!! I applaud all of you. Like Forest Gump..."that's all I got to say about that".

Hi Backindiapers,

Welcome to DD. This indeed is a forum that is known for maturity and intelligence. Sure we have our moments, but DD is well run and kept free of all the craziness that sometimes overtakes other forums in the community.

It's a great place with good people, have fun and enjoy, i look forward to seeing more of you around the board.

jennie

Welcome! I came here from DPF myself, was a member over there since 96'. I definitely I like the community over here a lot better. Sure we have our moments, but we are a bunch of AB/DL's its to be expected just a bit. ;)

~Brian

The 'scene' as it is stands, continues to include a variety of individuals from different walks of life. I remember the old skool days of DPF and while it lacked a certain sense of intelligence, maturity, and reasonableness, it was the best available at the time. It is neat to see that more and more individuals are willing to open up about the rest of their lives beyond their AB/DL interests and expand their rapport beyond the topic at hand. In so doing, they've given themselves a greater identity and thus are able to engage more of their brain and heart. It's been an interesting evolution as more and more of us find out that we are not alone, and that there others who share our intrinsic interests and desires that are not simply horny net geeks. It's comforting to see others who share our other interests, whether they be sports, a good drink, fast cars, auto repair, computer programming, flying airplanes, or what have you. It's created a more sane and comfortable environment for individuals to express themselves as both AB/DLs and as simply (to quote Socrates) "citizens of the world". I think as time marches on, and an increasing number of individuals talk more openly about their AB/DL interests, and just as importantly, the rest of their lives, a larger segment of mainstream culture will become aware (if not immediately approving, at least aware) that we exist, and over time, will eventually come to consider our interests, of no significant consequence (speaking from an ideal-world standpoint, however the complications and multifaceted nature of reality makes this progression far more intricate and interesting than I've just described it).

In short: Smart observation, and thank you for complimenting those posters who piqued your interest. ;-)

Keep posting ;-)

--Lex

I agree. Daily Diapers is certainly the best AB/DL community on the net! It's nice of you to join our community, Backindiapers. Some people tend to forget what a community really means, but DD is a community. We care for one another. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. We have a lot of helpful people, here.

I too wandered in her from DPF, before that I started on the wetset boards, talk about wild......sheesh. :screwy:

That was back in 2000-ish when I first found "the net' ......DPF was ok for a while until it dissolved into its current state on uncertainty, I met menay good people there...wonder where they wandered off too.

Anyways, yeah....DD is a pretty good place to hang out and just be.

welcome

qwack

Square Duck! I totally remember you! Well at least your screen name. I never used the same one over the years so no one would remember me. I wouldn't say I was a constant member of the community back then either. I was very nomadic and flakey. I was in and out and on and offline. But either way I still remember you! lol.

i've been in the diaper scene my whole life personally.

back when I discovered the internet it was just a new way to express myself.

now i'm oddly a near 5 year member of DD even tho I had to change my screen name once because I lost my old one! lol oops

I have to agree this is the most mature i've seen adult babies EVER! lol however dont take anything personally from some of the rough customers who like to be mean to others as a hobby. theres always someone in the crowd who likes to be that way and we just ignore them.

welcome to our family and friendly community! hope you enjoy the company given and we all wish you to stay a good long time to enrich our lives as well as yours for having gone through this experience!

smiles