LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food, Who Likes It?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my brothers, not the one I speak of the most, has always been obsessed with baby food. He was when he was young, and he still is. It's one of his many odd passions. (His other odd passions have nothing to do with the world of babyish behaviors.)

At Thanksgiving, he can be found standing in a corner, eating mushed baby carrots and mushed baby peas. He just loves the stuff. Knowing my family, I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if he was ignored often when he cried out for food during his infancy.

• 3 weeks later...

]since i been being more ab then dl lately. I know what its like to get kinda a bad tummy from being feed baby food and fomula. its not good for adults as our tummys are diffrent now. so my baby food is home made in a blender it tast better and fills me up more. as for the formula replacement i drink a mix of slimfast and milk. since im on a diet why not enjoy it right.

I only get to eat adult foods when im not home and i dont eat much of it. when im home my gf AKA MY MOMMY she feeds me im not allowed to feed my self anymore im to messy.

• 2 weeks later...

in a 24/7 babyfood diet if its home made stuff youll be alright but if it was just from the store jar type and other stuffs its not as good for you. I hwould love love love beign kept on a full babyfood diet.

Cool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

Even though I now back eating food that is classed as adult food just cut up the same way as a normal 4 year old would have. 
I still eat baby breakfast every day when I’m on days. Plus I still have a bottle of formula most nights and I still need to wear a bib. 

• 2 months later...

Man they have a misconception here "If you( or your baby)" how does that make any sense if they are 1 in the same ?

Parent's choice pear juice well the empty bottle because I just got done drinking it 😂. Gerber jacked the price on theirs 😒.   20230822_181705.jpg.95fd904372e667cd08c5694f40de2d92.jpg

I like pear juice more than apple 😇

I should space the next bottle out though 😬

The slow cramping is terriable 😂

like prune juice on steroids 😒

I'm like 76% regressed today here I answer it fully just because I want to😇20230822_191554.thumb.jpg.ab9ffec12dc130efd60d834361f2a642.jpg

Just so you know it is just the ones not in my bookbag that I packed for a snack at my appointment that I missed today😇

Anyways 🤗

There is definantly more than that but I didn't feel like moveing 16bottles of pedialyte or digging threw things in my bedroom 😅

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Missing word things revising reason for edit or was it the word threw
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of baby food. Being very health-conscious, I usually stick to my regular, nutritious meals. However, if I were to indulge, it would only be in the dessert-type baby foods. The savory ones just don't do it for me.

• Like 1