LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Desperate Enough To Beg!

I need surgery, probably next year.

I can't find anyway to fund it, as I've got no credit history (I've even been turned down for SECURED cards!)

If anybody can help me so I can live life without suffering, I'd be forever greatful.

I am assuming this is your transition surgery you are talking about? If so, I wonder if there would be a way for health insurance to cover it? I don't know too much about that stuff though.

It's rare for insurance to cover reassignment surgery...

Not to pry, but I will suggest that if you need money for a surgery that you give more details.

I sure hope you aren't rushing SRS, if that is what you're saying. If it is another of the surgeries along that route... well, don't rush any of them.

Why is it that you can't pay for it, whatever it is? Are you having trouble finding employment?

The first time i read this post i had daydreams all day at work that i found a huge envelope of millions of dollars (no idea how that much cash could fit into one envelope, especially since it was in 20's in my imagination) and then i gave whatever i needed to you. I like helping people!

-Sophie

I need surgery, probably next year.

I can't find anyway to fund it, as I've got no credit history (I've even been turned down for SECURED cards!)

If anybody can help me so I can live life without suffering, I'd be forever greatful.

Well, I can't help you financial, but you should look around your state and ask your doctor what can be done, and who covers it, if it's a choice between life and death I would around