LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Update-mommy Angela Is Really Mad

Mommy Angela is FURIOUS when you arrive home wet pants. She is a very mean and condescending mommy, calling you names and putting you down for what a sissy pissy pants boy that you really are at home. Putting on plastic pants and frilly pink & purple baby girl clothing on you, like what big baby girls should be wearing. The whole time, even while playing, she puts you down at what a bad boy you are! At the end she puts you in bed for a nappy nap.

I am assuming that you are like the director in these movies. I was wondering how you went about getting your actors for this and what they have said about participating in this lifestyle?

hello & thanks for your questions. i am the "everything" for that site & videos, as in webmaster, owner, designer, person who thought of the idea, director, marketing & editor. The models on that site are very easy to find; most have modelled for other sites. Some have played professional dommes (Angela being one of them). Alice actually is into ageplay with her partner and therefore makes a great natural mother and baby as well, on camera and off, and understands the psychology of it very well. Even if they are new to ageplay/ ABDL they seem to understand it pretty well from a psych and emotional viewpoint. I like to think i'm pretty good at explaining it... I hope!

DiaperBigBoy - I think Mommy Angela could handle you very well, she's dealt with some very bratty babies b4. hehe

• 4 weeks later...

b2nice.jpgb3nice.jpgb4nice.jpgb5nice.jpg

For this new ineedamommy scenario we've got a NICE MOMMY video for you to download. Since the last update was a VERY mad and mean mommy scenario which could be scary for some of you babies that like nice mommies. Here's the scene:

"You had to wear a diaper to work and you come home with a soaked diaper. Mommy B is just happy that you didn't poop your diaper at work and she changed you into a thick cloth diaper with plastic pants over. Then comes the AB clothing. She put you in the high chair and gives you mushy food. Then it's finally play time with lots of toys and even a singing horse! You get tucked into the crib for nap time. Mommy B loves you very much!"

GO to i need a mommy for video mommies and DVD's