LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kendall Diapers

So I'm cruising Craigslist, and somebody in town is selling 3 cases of Kendall's for $15 a case. They say they fit up to a 31" waist. I'm a small but some brands are smaller than others. Anybody have any info on them?? It's a hell of a deal and if they fit I would buy all three cases. I just don't need 300 stuffers.

Years ago I used them a few times. I'm not sure if they are the same but they were a basic flat diaper with pleats in the crotch (no elastic) and one tape per side. They were very thin and didn't hold much. I wouldn't waste your money. On the other hand, if it's someone in town that is selling them, would you plan on picking them up in person? If so, why not first go over and look at them to see if they might be what you want?

I went to the Kendall website and these are there premium overnight ones. They are two tapes per side. I sent the lady a email to see if she had a loose one to measure, she said they are sealed in the original case for security, and didn't want to open them, which I can see I guess in these times. I told her I would buy them if they fit, she said that if I opened the case then I would have to buy it. She was afraid someone wouldn't buy opened merchandise. I was hoping someone could tell me if they ran small or not. They have been on there for a few days so looks like I might get them anyway. It's on the other side of town and probaably will cost me $15 just to get over there.