LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hi, stumbled on to this site and thought that i'd join and to my suprise i found out that i already was a member.. :blush:

So, i decided to do this proper and all so heres a bit about me.

Im a bedwetting boy, 27 years old. Live in Stockholm Sweden where i still attend the university.

I have become a DL and dont mind wearing diapers to bed most of the time. Some AB things attract me, sometimes i feel a craving of a paci or really cute plastic pants.

Im here to get to know new people and waste some time in the chat (btw, why cant i get in the chatroom? error message.. :().

Feel free to pm if if you have any questions...

Hugs

Hi, welcome to the board! Well, the logic is that diapers are better than a wet bed, and if you can have a little fun with it, too, then all the better! To join the chat, you need to be a "verified" member...and under the current system, I believe that involves donating at least $1 to the site. Surf around the site, and you'll figure it out.

FYI, I have a number of Internet acquaintances (non AB/DL) in Europe, including some in Sweden, Norway, and Finland...and I've found Scandinavians to be some of the friendliest people I've met. Hopefully I'll visit up your way some day.

Enjoy the site!

Spanx u 2.

@ depends4me: well, the logic isnt always that clear.. for example when your in your early teens. logic is a mess somoetimes... its a nice place, scandinavia. especially if ypu like nature and such. hope youll make the trip.