LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drylife.co.uk

elo

Hi

I was wondering has drylife improved its image , as I read a while ago , not sure if this forum or somewhere else that people had to wait ages for their products to arrive ,. Is this still the case or has anyone out there recentley bought from them ? and the service been prompt

cheers elo

I was one of the people making negative comments about these guys. At the time (back in about Feb) they were appalling.

I waited about 6 weeks for my order, they wouldn't respond to my emails, or pick up the phone. I was just left not knowing whether I would even receive the goods I had payed for. I only received one email from them in all that time, after about 5 weeks of emailing. They just said "Your goods will be sent out next week" no explanation, no apology......nothing!

When I did finally receive the goods, they sent me the wrong colour.........I honestly couldn't be bothered sending them back!

They may be better now. I would be interested to hear if they are, because the items are quite nice.

Beth

I have had some problems with the quilty of there onesies recently. They are not worth the money and feel awful and they look nothing like the one's in the pictures.

So I would guess this from their site isn't right huh?

All goods are sent out within 3 working days(ie not weekends)of receipt of order(except for goods paid for by cheque,when goods will be sent when the cheque is cleared)Please allow a further 2 to 3 working days for the mail to arrive(although the post office assures us that the majority of 1st class are delivered next day from experience this tends not to be the case! ) If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you, however, you may cancel backordered items at anytime before they ship, if you would rather not wait. You will however be notified of the likely delay.Overseas orders take approx 10 working days.

So I would guess this from their site isn't right huh?

All goods are sent out within 3 working days(ie not weekends)of receipt of order(except for goods paid for by cheque,when goods will be sent when the cheque is cleared)Please allow a further 2 to 3 working days for the mail to arrive(although the post office assures us that the majority of 1st class are delivered next day from experience this tends not to be the case! ) If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you, however, you may cancel backordered items at anytime before they ship, if you would rather not wait. You will however be notified of the likely delay.Overseas orders take approx 10 working days.

Yeah, I read those conditions shortly before my six week wait started.

Beth

I have had some problems with the quilty of there onesies recently. They are not worth the money and feel awful and they look nothing like the one's in the pictures.

Hi Baby banker and the rest of the people who commented on drylife

I appreciate the advise , and I think I will stay clear of Drylife

cheers elo

• 1 month later...