LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grace's Choice

This is only my second story posted. My first one was under an alias because I wasn't sure how it would be accepted. I have written 3 others but they are for my hubby/daddy's eyes only...lol... I hope you like it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I can't figure out how to indent etc like a real story, so bare with me on that. Thanks and happy reading!

He opened the door to his house after a long day at work. He was happy to be home and couldn’t wait to see his wife. He walked in the house, shutting the door behind him, and could not believe what he saw. The house was a mess. She didn’t clean like she said, he thought to himself as he put his briefcase down on the hall table.

“Grace,” he called as he loosened his tie. When there was no answer he again called, “Grace.”

Again, there was no answer.

He walked into the kitchen and stopped in the doorway. He gave out a sigh. The kitchen had not been cleaned either. He pulled off his tie and threw it on the table. He rolled up his sleeves and started cleaning up the morning dishes.

A few minutes later, his wife Grace came walking in.

“You’re home!” she squealed. She threw her arms around him, pulling herself against his back and giving him a big squeeze.

“I thought you said you were going to clean today,” he said as he filled the sink with water.

She let go of him and took a step back. “I know, but there was such a good movie on T.V. today and I was going to clean after it was over, but then found another great show on and well, time slipped by.” She paused for a minute. “I’m sorry. I will clean the house now.”

He turned around and looked at her. “This was our deal. You didn’t have to find a job yet, if you kept the house clean. Remember?”

“I remember. It’s only one day, Josh.” She said as she said down in the chair.

He walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. He looked at her.

“No it’s not Grace. I don’t want to treat you like a child, but it is how you are acting.”

“I am not Josh!” she bellowed.

He looked at her and gave her a big grin. “And that is not acting like a child?”

“I said I was sorry and that I would clean the house now,” she said.

He kissed her on the forehead and said, “You’re always sorry.”

He got up from his knees and walked back to the sink. “Go clean the living room. I will take care of the kitchen.”

Grace got up and headed towards the living room. Josh yelled from the kitchen, “And I better not hear that T.V. on young lady.”

Grace mumbled under her breath all the way to the living room.

She looked at the mess in the living room. She did not have any desire to clean it up. It was a mess and it did need to be cleaned, but she didn’t feel like cleaning it. Besides, she thought to herself, It’s more his mess than mine.

She picked up the remote control to the T.V., turned it on, turned down the sound, and plopped on the couch. She would clean the living room after the show, she thought to herself.

Josh dried off his hands and headed towards the living room. He knew Grace too well and knew she was watching T.V. and not cleaning like she should have been. He stopped In the doorway and glared at Grace. When she noticed Josh standing there she quickly turned off the T.V. She looked up at Josh and gave him her biggest, innocent smile.

He loved seeing her smile like that and knew it got her out of trouble more times than it should, but this time it wasn’t.

“Grace Ann!” he yelled. Grace jumped at the sound of his voice.

“You sound like my dad when you call me Grace Ann,” she said laughing.

“Well, maybe that’s what you need.”

“I need my father here?”

“No,” he said walking over to her. “Maybe you need me to be your daddy, treat you like the child that you act, and give you a spanking when you don’t listen to me.”

She laughed harder, “Don’t be silly Josh. You’re my husband not my daddy.”

Josh sat beside her and took the remote control away from her. He placed it on the arm of the couch then he looked at her sternly.

“We had a deal young lady. You either keep the house clean or you go back to work.”

“I know, but it’s not like the house won’t get dirty again, so what’s the point of cleaning it.”

He knew he could not reason with her technicalities. She not only acted like a child, but she thought like one at times too.

“You’re such a child Grace Ann,” he said, kissing her on the forehead.

“But isn’t that why love me?” she asked in her sweet, childlike voice.

“Yes,” he said, “but I wasn’t planning on having to treat you like one and take care of you like one.” He stood up and took her hand. He pulled her up as well and led her upstairs.

“What are you going to put me over your knee and spank me?” she asked laughing.

“Yes,” he said.

He led her into the bedroom. Sat down on the bed and pulled her over her knee.

“You have to be kidding,” she said. “Seriously Josh, this isn’t funny.”

“I’m not laughing,” he said. He pulled down her shorts and then her panties to expose her bare, smooth, bottom. He rubbed his hand over the spot where he was going to give her a spanking.

“Josh,” she said, “seriously, let me up.”

“No,” he replied. “You want to act like a child, and then I will treat you like a child. You don’t want to listen to me and do what I ask of you, and then you shall be punished.”

She squirmed on his legs, trying to get up, and trying to pull up her panties and shorts.

“I don’t think this is funny. I’m done playing your game. I will go clean up the living room if it means that much to you.”

“You had your chance, young lady. I have asked you nicely to clean and you had said you would. Since you don’t respond to me asking you nicely, maybe then you will respond to a spanking.”

He lifted his hand and dropped it down on her bare bottom. Grace flinched at her husband’s hand striking her bare bottom. He gave her three more spankings before letting her up.

Grace stood up and stared at her husband. She was mad at him for the spankings and treating her like a child. She rubbed her bottom then pulled up her panties and her pants.

“Are you ready to clean that living room? He asked.

“Yes,” she grumbled.

“Then get to it. I’m going to take a shower. I will be down when I’m finished. That living room better be cleaned when I get finished,” he said standing up.

Josh headed to the bathroom and Grace headed down stairs. As she walked down the steps she kept replaying the spanking over and over in her head. It really wasn’t that bad, she thought to herself. Definitely humiliating and it hurt, but she liked it a little. I’m not letting him know that, she thought as she began to clean the living room.

Josh took off his clothes in the bathroom, threw them in the hamper, and then climbed into the shower. He also replayed the spanking over and over in his head. He liked spanking her sweet, smooth bottom. It gave him such power over her and he could not believe that she was so willing to clean the living room now. He became aroused at the thought of spanking his wife over his knee and looked forward to doing it again. He was hoping she liked it as well. He began to brainstorm of some other things he could do to her if she continued to act like a child.

He finished with his shower, got dressed, and headed downstairs. He walked into the living room to find Grace cleaning. She was just about finished and it looked great.

“It looks great honey, “ he said walking over to her. He pulled her close to her and kissed her on the lips. “I’m glad to see that spanking taught you something. I hope I don’t have to do that again,” he lied. He couldn’t wait to do it again.

“It won’t happen again,” she lied. She knew she wouldn’t listen again and would get a spanking again, and deep down inside she was looking forward to it.

Josh woke Grace up in the morning like he does every morning before he went to work. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

“Good morning sunshine,” he whispered.

She smiled up at him and said, “Good morning.”

“I will be late getting home tonight. I have a few things I need to pick up before coming home.”

“Okay,” she said.

“Make sure you get some laundry done today, I’m running out of clean work shirts,” he said.

“I will,” she said stretching.

“I think you will after getting a spanking yesterday, unless of course, you would like another one,” he smiled an evil grin.

“No, I think once was enough for me,” she said.

He leaned down and kissed her again. “I need to get going. Have a good day baby, and I’ll see you when I get home.”

“Have a good day. Love you.”

“Love you too,” he said back as he headed down the steps.

She rolled back over in bed. It was only seven in the morning and she was ready to go back to sleep. She laid there thinking about what he could possibly need to pick up after work. She could not think of anything that they needed. Then she thought it was odd that he called her baby. He had never done that before. Maybe it was just a play on her child like behavior today. She turned over again, trying to get comfortable and to fall back to sleep. She let out a big sigh and got up. No use in fighting it. She knew she wouldn’t be able to fall back to sleep with all those thoughts running through her mind.

She climbed out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. She retrieved a bowl from the cabinet, grabbed a spoon out of the drawer, picked a box of cereal out of the pantry and poured herself a bowl of cereal. She went to the refrigerator and got the milk out. She opened the lid and poured some on to her cereal, over filling the bowl as usual, leaving a mess on the counter. He didn’t say anything about cleaning up the kitchen she thought to herself as she headed to the living room to watch cartoons. She flopped down on the couch still in her pajamas. She turned on the T.V. and began to watch Scooby Doo as she ate her cereal.

Before she knew it the front door opened and her husband Josh walked in. She quickly turned off the T.V. and ran to the laundry room and acted as if she was busy doing the laundry.

Josh walked into the living room and picked up the cereal bowl Grace left on the floor. He carried it into the kitchen, dumped out the milk and placed it in the dishwasher.

“Grace,” he called taking off his jacket and tie.

He walked to the laundry room too find Grace shoving in a load of clothes into the washing machine.

“Grace,” he said.

She jumped and turned around to look at him.

“Time slipped by,” she said. “I had all intentions of doing the laundry today. I will finish it this evening, I promise.”

He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her on the lips then gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“I know you will,” he said. “I will make sure you do.” He started to walk out of the laundry room. “Finish putting those clothes in, and then come upstairs to the bedroom. I have a surprise for you.”

She did what he asked. She was excited. She loved surprises. She wondered what it was. Maybe that’s where he went after work today, she thought to herself.

On her way up the steps to the bedroom she kept thinking of what he could have gotten her. She thought she really didn’t deserve anything since she really hadn’t been a good wife the past few days.

She opened the bedroom door to find her husband sitting on the bed waiting for her. There sitting beside him was a big box wrapped in pretty flowered paper. Her husband picked up the box.

“Come sit down on the bed,” he said.

She plopped down on the bed. She glared at the box and smiled. She looked up at him and said, “Can I open it now?”

He handed her the wrapped box. “You may,” he said.

She quickly tore off the wrapping paper and threw it on the floor. She was like a child on Christmas. She opened the box and looked inside. She looked up at him and then back to the items in the box.

“Umm,” she said while pulling out a pacifier, a bottle, and an adult diaper out of the box. “What is all of this?” she asked.

“They are for you,” he said while pulling out lotion and powder from the box too.

“You’re crazy,” she said and threw them back in the box. “I’m not a baby.”

“You certainly act like one, little girl,” he said taking the items back out of the box. “Apparently, the paddle you had last night did not teach you a lesson, so I figured maybe this kind of punishment will. Since you want to act like a baby and not listen when I ask you to do something, then I will treat you like a baby.”

He took her hand and pulled her up off the bed. He unbuttoned her jeans then pulled down the zipper. He slipped her jeans down to her ankles then her panties.

“Do you have to go potty?” he asked her.

She felt embarrassed. She felt nervous. She felt anxious. She felt intrigued.

“No,” she replied.

“Then lay down on the bed so daddy can diaper you.”

She giggled at Josh for calling himself daddy, but she did what he had asked and laid down on the bed.

He opened up the diaper and slipped it under her bare bottom. Next, he took the lotion and squirted some on his hands. He rubbed his hands together to make the lotion warm, and then began to rub it on her “kitty,” as she referred to it. When he the lotion was spread over and rubbed in enough he sprinkled powder on her making her “kitty” all white. He wiped his hands on a towel, and then pulled the diaper up between her legs. He smoothed the diaper out then taped up one side then the other. He checked the legs to make sure it was snug, but not too snug.

“Feel good, baby?” he asked looking down at her.

“This is silly,” she said, but deep down she liked the feeling between her legs. She could feel herself getting excited.

“Well, if you listen and do what you’re told then you won’t have to be in diapers for long,” he said and pulled her up from the bed.

She said on the bed staring down at her diaper. She looked up at him and gave out a big sigh. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

“You look adorable,” he said. He pulled off her shirt, unsnapped her bra, then put on a new t-shirt that had cartoon characters on it. “There,” he said, “that makes you look even more like my baby girl.”

She looked down at the shirt and tried to pull it off. He smacked her hand.

“No, no,” he said, “only daddy is allowed to undress the baby.”

She glared at him. He knew she wasn’t happy with him, but was very surprised how much she complied with his demands.

He grabbed her paci and bottle from the bed and took her hand. He lead her downstairs and into the kitchen. He placed the items on the table then pulled out a chair at the kitchen table for her.

“Sit here,” he said. She said down as he asked.

He picked up the bag that was sitting on the table and took out a princess coloring book and a box of crayons.

“Since I knew you have the laundry finished I knew you wouldn’t be allowed to watch T.V. this evening. So, while daddy makes dinner you can sit here at the table and color in your new coloring book. He kissed her on the forehead then placed her paci into her mouth.

She sat there watching him as he began to fix dinner. She looked down at the diaper. She ran her hand on the front of it. She loved the feel of the plastic and she loved the feel between her legs. She pulled her paci out of her mouth and looked at it. Not what she would have picked out, she thought to herself, but it wasn’t so bad. She placed it back into her mouth. She loved the coloring book and crayons because she loved to color. She was happy to be sitting there coloring instead of making dinner as usual.

Josh finished cooking dinner and placed it on a plate for himself. Then he placed some on a pink princess baby plate for Grace. He then cut up her chicken into small pieces. Next, he filled up her bottle with apple juice he had bought when buying all the baby items. He placed the plates on the table. Then he put her coloring book and crayons to the side. She grabbed the plate and pulled it in front of her.

“Not so fast young lady,” he said pulling the plate away from her. “We need to wash your hands and face,” he said leading her to the downstairs bathroom.

He took a washcloth from the towel rack, wet it with warm water, and then added some soap. He then rubbed the soap into the washcloth. He started washing her face and she started stomping her feet. Next, he washed her hands.

“No need to throw a tantrum baby,” he said. “Daddy is finished.”

He wringed out the washcloth and placed it back on the towel rack. He took her hand and lead her back to the kitchen.

“Wait here,” he said.

Grace waited patiently in the kitchen. She stood by the table and could feel the urge of having to go the bathroom, but she didn’t want to say anything to Josh in fear that he would make her use the diaper.

Josh returned with a chair turned into a highchair. He placed it next to his chair at the table.

“I know it’s not a real highchair, but this will do for now,” he said as he took off the tray. “Climb in,” he said. Grace climbed into the highchair and Josh replaced the tray.

He went to the counter and returned with her bottle of juice and a bib. He placed the bottle on the tray then placed the bib around her neck. He then retrieved her plate of food and placed it on the tray.

“Can I have a fork?” she asked.

“No, you can use your fingers,” he said sitting down at the table.

She looked at the food on her plate. She looked at the mashed potatoes and stuck her finger in it.

“Don’t play with your food baby, just eat it,” he said taking a bite of his chicken.

She pushed the chicken around on her plate with her finger then took her finger and smashed a piece of corn.

He grabbed her hand and smacked it. “Daddy said no,” he said.

He stood up and walked to the counter. He returned to the table with a baby sized fork.

“I guess I will have to feed you,” he said.

He took the fork and stabbed a piece of chicken. He put it up to her mouth and she took the chicken off the fork.

“Good baby?” he asked. She nodded yes. He then feed her some mashed potatoes followed by some corn. “Good girl,” he said wiping off her face with a towel. He then handed her the bottle.

She took a drink of juice from the bottle. She didn’t really mind being feed, she actually liked it. She liked not having to do things for herself. She enjoyed being taken care of. It made her feel so relaxed.

After dinner, he washed her face and hands. He pulled off the tray to the highchair.

“You need to put the wet clothes in the dryer,” he said. “You do that and I will clean up the kitchen.”

He watched his wife waddle to the laundry room. He loved seeing her in a diaper and couldn’t wait until he was to change her later.

After awhile she returned back to the kitchen and sat down at the table. She grabbed her coloring book and crayons and colored while Josh cleaned up the kitchen.

After he was finished cleaning up the kitchen he walked over to her. “Good girl,” he said looking at her pictures she had colored. He then slid his hand into her diaper. She squirmed a little.

“Do you have to go potty?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said bashful. “Can I?”

“Of course baby,” he said. “That is what your diaper is for. Daddy will change you later.”

“But I want to use the bathroom,” she said.

“You can use your diaper, young lady.”

“But,” she said again.

“But nothing,” he interrupted. He placed her paci into her mouth. “You are the one that chose this little girl,” he reminded her. “Now you can sit there in that chair until you go like a good girl.” He left her sitting in the chair and he went to the living room to watch T.V.

He left her sitting in the kitchen by herself for about thirty minutes. After his show was over he decided to go to the kitchen to check on her. When he got to the kitchen he noticed she was still at the table coloring.

He walked over beside her and closed up her coloring book. He got down on his knees and turned her so she could see his face.

“Did you go potty?” he asked.

“No,” she replied. “I can’t do it sitting down.”

He laughed. “But you do with out a diaper on.”

“I know, but I can’t do it like that with a diaper on,” she replied.

“Okay, you can stand up and go potty.” He helped her up.

She stood beside him, squirming, and hurting because she had to go so badly. She spread her legs apart a little and waited. She tried not to think about it too much and tried hard not to look at him. After a few minutes she finally was able to wet her diaper. She didn’t think it was going to stop and was afraid the diaper wouldn’t hold all over her pee.

He placed his hand on the front of the diaper and could feel the warmth. “Good girl,” he said and kissed her on the forehead. “Go put another load of laundry in,” he said.

She waddled to the laundry room. She could feel the warmth of her pee against her “kitty.” It felt weird, but she enjoyed it too. It made her even feels more babyish than she already felt. Although she liked wetting her diaper, she couldn’t wait to get out of it.

When she was finished putting the laundry in she went to go find Josh and hoped she was going to get out of the wet diaper. She found Josh in the living room, sitting on the couch watching T.V.

“Come here,” he said to Grace.

She walked over to him and sat down on the couch beside him.

“I will change you in awhile. We don’t want to waste diapers just on one wetting. Besides, I’m sure the baby would like a bath before she gets a clean diaper on.”

She looked at him with a surprised look on her face.

“Josh, I have learned my lesson,” she said, hoping that would get her out of a bath and another diaper.

He looked deep into her eyes and smiled. “Maybe, but I want to make sure. So, I will give you a bath and a new diaper. You can sleep in your diaper tonight and in the morning we will see if you truly have learned your lesson.”

She gave out a sigh and sank into the couch. She hated that idea of sleeping in a diaper tonight. She definitely was looking forward to the bath though, especially after sitting in her own pee.

When Josh’s show was over he took Grace upstairs to the master bathroom. He began to run the water for her bath, even put in some bubbles for her. As the water filled the tub, Josh undressed Grace, removing her shirt then her wet diaper.

“I see you wet more than once,” he said as he folded up the diaper and then threw it away.

“Yes,” she replied shly.

“That’s daddy’s good girl,” he said kissing her on the forehead. He gave her a love tap on the bare bottom. “Get in the tub,” he ordered.

She climbed in the bathtub and sat down the warm bubbly water. She sank down into the water until it was up to her neck. She loved baths, especially bubble baths.

Josh retrieved a washcloth and towel from the closet. He then went to the bedroom to gather up a diaper, lotion, and powder. He brought them back to the bathroom and set them down on the floor. He then knelt down by the bathtub.

“Sit up so I can wash you,” he said to Grace.

She sat up in the tub and began to play with the bubbles while Josh began to wash her. He started with her arms, and then worked his way down her breast, stomach, and back.

“Stand up baby,” he said to her. She stood up and the bubbles ran down her body. Josh started washing her bottom, her legs, and saved her “kitty” for last. When he finished washing her she sat back down in the tub. He made sure all the soap was rinsed off then washed her face. She hated that part.

When he was finished washing her, he pulled her up out of the bathtub. He grabbed the towel and began drying her face off. He worked his way down her shoulders, arms, breasts, her belly, her legs and saved her “kitty” for last. She loved the feel of his touch.

Josh laid out a towel on the floor and helped her lay down on it. He then took the diaper and unfolded it. She lifted up her bottom as he slide the fresh new diaper under her. He took the lotion and squirted into his hands. He rubbed his hands together to make the lotion warm and then began gently rubbing it on her “kitty,” making sure he got every nook and crany. He then lightly sprinkled powder on her “kitty.” He wiped his hands clean on the towel then pulled the diaper up between her legs. When the diaper was snug against her legs he taped up the sides, one side at a time.

He pulled her up to a sitting position and then pulled her all the way up off the floor. She stood in her diaper and waited for Josh to clean up the bathroom. He took the diaper supplies back to their bedroom and she followed behind.

He stood in front of her and pulled her close so her naked body and diaper pressed against his body. He loved the feel of the diaper as he ran his hand up and down the back of her fresh dry diaper. He pulled out her paci from her soft sweet lips and then kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his stomach and returned the kiss.

He hugged her tightly before he left go. He pulled out a new t-shirt that had a carebear on it and slide it over her head. He helped her put her arms in the sleeves and pulled the shirt down. It just covered the top of her diaper.

“You look cute,” he said and kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled at him and looked down at her new shirt. She liked it too, but wasn’t ready to tell him how much she was enjoying herself. She wanted him to think she hated the whole thing. She didn’t want him to think he won this battle.

He placed the paci back into her mouth. He then walked over to their bed and pulled down the covers. “Crawl in baby,” he said. “It’s bedtime.”

She looked at the clock. It was only eight o’clock; she was in no way ready for bed. Her favorite show was coming on T.V. too.

It was almost like he could read the expression on her face. “Well, if you lay in bed quietly, you can watch your show in bed.”

She smiled and jumped into bed like the child she feels inside. She snuggles down as Josh covers her up with the blankets. She lays contently in bed sucking on her paci. Josh grabs her teddy bear that she has sitting on the dresser, a teddy bear from her own childhood. She takes her bear and cuddles with it. Josh walks over and turns on the T.V. putting on her favorite show. As she watches her show Josh goes downstairs.

After a few minutes being away Josh returns with a bottle of apple juice for Grace. He sets it on his night stand and gets ready for bed himself. He crawls in bed and snuggles against his wife, now baby girl, and pulls her close to him. He checks her diaper to see if she is wet and she is. He smiles at her and gives her a kiss on the forehead. He takes the bottle of juice off the night stand, pulls her paci out of her mouth and replaces it with the bottle nipple. She lies in his arms sucking on her bottle and watching her T.V. show. She was really beginning to enjoy being her husband’s baby girl. She really liked being taken care of.

When she finished her bottle of juice he replaced it with her paci again. He turned out the light and the T.V. “You need to go ni ni baby,” he said. They both settled down under the blankets. He kissed her goodnight and they feel asleep lying in each other arms.

Josh woke up when his alarm sounded. He turned it off then leaned over and kissed his sleep wife. He checked her diaper to see how much she had wet throughout the night. He could tell it was pretty soaked and most likely wouldn’t last another wetting.

He crawled out of bed and gathered a new diaper, wipes, lotion, and powder. He walked over to his sleeping baby girl and pulled down the covers. She turned over to look at him. She rubbed her eyes and gave out a little whimper in protest.

“Daddy needs to change your diaper baby girl,” he said untaping the tapes to her soaked diaper.

She spread her legs for him and he cleaned her up gently with a wet wipe. She hated the cold wipe against her, but she loved the morning diaper change. He pulled out the wet diaper from underneath her, placed the wipes inside the diaper, and then rolled it up to throw away. He opened up a new dry diaper and slipped it under her bottom. He then squirted lotion into his hands, rubbed them together, and then rubbed it all over her “kitty.” He could tell she had been excited from yesterday and could tell she still was this morning. He leaned down and kissed her lips.

“Such a good baby,” he said putting powder on her “kitty.” He then pulled the diaper up between her legs, making sure it was snug against her legs, and then he taped up each side of the diaper. He pulled the covers back over her, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and then went to go get ready for work.

After Josh was finished getting ready for work he woke up Grace to say goodbye.

“I’m off to work baby,” he said. “If you want, after your shower this morning you can put big girl panties on. Thank you for being my baby girl yesterday, I enjoyed it.” He pulled out her paci and gave her a kiss on the lips.

He placed the paci back into her mouth and headed to the door. “Love you baby,” he said.

“Love you too daddy,” she replied with a smile.

“Please get your chores done today,” he said, “otherwise you’ll be in your diaper again tonight.”

“I promise to get them finished. I don’t really want to wear a diaper again anytime soon,” she lied.

“I understand,” he said and walked out of the room.

She turned over and snuggled back under the covers. She felt so secure, she felt so safe, she felt like a baby. She loved the whole roleplay yesterday and she couldn’t wait to do it again.

After another two hours of sleep she got up and took a shower. She didn’t put the diaper back on because she liked it when Josh diapered her. She got dressed and headed downstairs.

She made herself a bowl of cereal and headed to the living room to watch T.V. As usual, hours had passed and again she had not done her chores. I guess I didn’t learn my lesson, she thought to herself.

She could hear her husband pull into the driveway. Next, she could hear the front door open. Josh came walking into the house, hoping this time she hadn’t done the chores. Grace got off the couch and ran to Josh.

“Hi daddy,” she exclaimed putting her arms around him and giving him a big hug.

“Hi baby,” he said shocked by the welcome. He kissed her on the lips and felt her bottom for a diaper. He was disappointed to find that she wasn’t wearing one.

“Being a big girl I see,” he said. “Did you get your chores finished?”

She looked at him and smiled. “No daddy,” she said. “I guess I haven’t learned my lesson. I guess I’m not ready to be a big girl after all.”

“I guess not,” he said with a big smile. “I guess you’ll just have to be daddy’s baby girl a little awhile longer.”

“I guess so,” she said with a big smile and raced him up the stairs for a new diaper.

The End

Yeah, I liked it Tigger. Maybe you could have described what Grace looks like, but I enjoyed it.

Beth

I could add that in if it would help. I was thinking of not describing her because it leaves it up to the imagination, esp for those baby girls who see themselves in that role, but definitely wouldn't look like she does... know what I mean? Thank you for the advice... I will definitely think about it.

I could add that in if it would help. I was thinking of not describing her because it leaves it up to the imagination, esp for those baby girls who see themselves in that role, but definitely wouldn't look like she does... know what I mean? Thank you for the advice... I will definitely think about it.

I know what you mean, I always do that put myself in the role and my other half in the daddy role. Thats why I prefer Daddy and baby girl stories. Tis all fun. I haven't found any more recently though, not that I haven't already read.

Are you planning on adding to this story Tigger? :)

I know what you mean, I always do that put myself in the role and my other half in the daddy role. Thats why I prefer Daddy and baby girl stories. Tis all fun. I haven't found any more recently though, not that I haven't already read.

Are you planning on adding to this story Tigger? :)

If I get enough interest I may. Thanks for your support

diaperwearingtigger

This is a cute story. Very well written, Don't worry about putting in the indentations, you can always just hit the space bar to indent that is waht i have found that works.

mommyluv

diaperwearingtigger

This is a cute story. Very well written, Don't worry about putting in the indentations, you can always just hit the space bar to indent that is what i have found that works.

mommyluv

Very nice story tigger,.. for some reason, I have tried the spacebar thing, and it never worked for me. That stupid align left seems to want to override everything.. I think it hates me.

... oh, and this line as well as the line starting with Very was spaced 4 times. I really miss the old way when there weren't any default formatting scripts, and the text actually came out the way you placed it. What you see is what you get is what i liked.

look it was great but it was to short of a story. i think that sum thing shade happen to her like a stroke so she half to learn how to do it all over agent? just a thought! and you need to right more. I on the other hand have righten tow chapters and working on the there'd one and plan to right 48 chapters. each chapter has a minimum of 8 pages. and when its finished i will get it published and maybe they will make a hallmark film about the book and then i will be rich!!! so keep up the good work kid o!!!!!!!