LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Swim Diapers

Guest CAMPER

Guest CAMPER

I need to find Adult Swim Diapers in LARGE size, say 48 inch waste for bowel incontenince. I have a person taking Life Guard Training and is expected to be in the water all day and he has incoprecis. Any suggestions?

Thanks

They do have adult swim diapers around the web, i've seen them. I cant pinpoint where i saw it... i was browsing for cloth diapers, i think. If i come across it agian, i'll make sure to save the link for you! Until then, just look around a bit.

-Sophie

Gabbys are nice Pull UP Swim diaper and can be worn under your regular swim suit.

I wear mine under my spring suit.

http://www.gabbys.net

I need to find Adult Swim Diapers in LARGE size, say 48 inch waste for bowel incontenince. I have a person taking Life Guard Training and is expected to be in the water all day and he has incoprecis. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

A pooping, diaper wearing lifeguard... yeah...

I would keep him out of the water?... a suggestion?

Yeah. That's called discrimination and they could be sued for it. It happens to be very illegal. They can not discriminate because of race, creed, nationality, religion, medical condition, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. That's called discrimination and they could be sued for it. It happens to be very illegal. They can not discriminate because of race, creed, nationality, religion, medical condition, etc.

They may have to give them another position, but I can see not having a person with fecal incontinence work as a lifeguard. You could have them render first aid, etc. But if someone has chronic fecal incontinence--unless it can be contained--a job which requires you to be ready to leap into a swimming pool with zero notice is not a good fit. Just as you can be denied a job working in a laboratory or clean room if you suffer from inadequate respiration.

Remember, if that lifeguard jumps in and his diaper slips off--contaminating the pool--they not only have to drain, clean, and refill the entire pool (closure of 72 hours as I recall), but they are also liable to give everyone tests for fecal-borne diseases. Plus lawsuits for hiring an employee at a high risk of a fecal accident. There is a lot of liability issues. And what if the lifeguard, knowing he has just soiled himself and will leak, hesitates to jump in until he sees if a victim is in real trouble and the swimmer drowns?

In the US, at least, exceptions to the ADA for people whose disability prevents them from doing a job. I don't want my lifeguard to have CP, be wheelchair-bound, have hepatitis, et cetera, either. I don't know about the EU. The probably have to hire them and then hire a helper to actually do their job.

to be truthfull the ones from gabbie are ok but thare is another kind that needs to be specialy ordered and fitted the upside is u just ware a regular diaper under them

Note that at least half of the ones you listed sell the just Gabby's product. The text "outer layer of Oxford Nylon which helps prevent the seepage of stool into the water. The inner layer is 100% cotton flannelette for comfort and durability" is straight from Gabby's boilerplate posting. I ordered mine from acd.com and they were Gabby's. Work fine, though I don't swim when I am having leakage problems so they are just an "emergency backup".