LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vault Soda.

For those of you who don't know, Vault soda is an energy drink made by Coke, strikingly similiar to the old Surge soda, which was an addiction of many. I can hardly find a time where I don't have a 12 pack in my closet, or I'm stopping in 7-11 for one. I thought I was alone with this little addiction till one day at my old job, I struck up a conversation with my buddy, because there was a 12 pack in the back room, and discovered like me, he hadn't gone a day without the stuff. :P

Now us gamers especially know energy drinks, and vault continues to be one of my favorites, it's just so freaking good! So, anybody else addicted? Or just energy drinks in general too :lol:

drink enough to become diabetic.

Just so you know, Flexi, you can't become a diabetic from consuming massive amounts of sugar. That is one of the old myths about diabetics. As for energy drinks, I prefer Mountain Dew and Amp(Energy drink made by Mountain Dew). I am hardly ever without a 20 ounce bottle of Mountain Dew.

Just so you know, Flexi, you can't become a diabetic from consuming massive amounts of sugar. That is one of the old myths about diabetics.

Actually, you can. Look up Type 2 Diabetes.

As for energy drinks? Mountian Dew, and there's these:

http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-conten...ok-coffee-shots

Add them to your favorite coffee - caffeine city. I put eight of them in a 24 oz cappachino once...wow.

~ Moogle

Actually, you can. Look up Type 2 Diabetes.

As for energy drinks? Mountian Dew, and there's these:

http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-conten...ok-coffee-shots

Add them to your favorite coffee - caffeine city. I put eight of them in a 24 oz cappachino once...wow.

~ Moogle

Oh yea! I forgot about Type 2. I've been thinking about Type One lately because I'm driving a kid that has Type One up to summer camp tomorrow.

I was addicted to Vault for a while after getting a free sample from Coke at a music festival (the first taste is always free, lol) but I have moved on to Hank's Black Cjerry, the BEST small-batch, real sugar (no corn syrup) colas out there.