LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey

Guest Newph

Guest Newph

Guess I'll make some form of introduction. :P

I'm a pretty shy guy, even with this whole internet thing. I tend to second guess most things I say before I say em and quite often don't say anything at all. Bear with me though, I can be pretty interesting (at least I'd hope so) when you get to know me.

I'm a DL primarily. The whole babying thing isn't for me at all, though I do love pacifiers. I'm also one of those guys living at home who has yet to indulge myself with diapers (but my urges tend to come and go. One week I may want them, the next I might not) so I'm bearing with it for the time.

I've barely involved myself into the AB/DL community at all. I'm pretty embarrassed about the whole thing and mainly tend to come and go when I "binge and purge" on my desires and all. So I apologize if I lurk sometimes, I just haven't accepted this part of my life yet anyway.

So I've ventured to this site now and it seems pretty cool. I hope this place is as good as it seems (and I'm sure it is :D) so I'll try to stick around for a while.

Anyway, if you have any questions, just send me a PM or something.

-Newph

Guest refridginator

i feel ya. i was pretty embarrassed with my fetish for a LONG while... since i was 12 i think. but somewhere along the line i stopped caring what other people think, then i found this forum yesterday and joined... it's probably one of the smarter things i've done for myself in a while.

but yea, just thought i'd share that to maybe help you along that road. welcome and don't be a stranger... unless you can't help it.

Hia :)

Glad that you found this site. When I was young (so long ago) I too used to go through the denial/acceptance inner struggle too. Everyone does, as time goes on you'll learn to take this lifestyle as far as you want it to go and find a peace within. Just be patient and lurk as much as you need to. As you float from topic to topic you will recognize that we all go through the same things and as you read you will work things out in your own situation. Wish you well and welcome to the community :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Welcome4.gif

Welcome to the site! It does take a while to get comfortable with this fetish, but once it's in your blood, it's hard to shake. For better or worse, I've always had a knack for being able to put things off. I lived at home until I was 27, and didn't buy my first adult diapers until two years later. I've made up for lost time and then some, but hopefully it won't take you so long. Take part in some discussions, or post some questions, and hopefully you'll find the nervousness wearing off. :)

Guest Newph

Thanks for the greetings everyone.

I do hope the nervousness wears off, but it hasn't before in the past. I'm nervous by nature. But I'll stick around and see how things go.

-Newph