LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walmart Diapers

They're still plastic. I just bought a bag last night. :) Wal-Mart's done away with the two middle tapes (and dropped the price at least 50 cents?), but otherwise they should still be what you remember.

Yep! Plastic. I buy these by the ton as I am incontinent and need a good absobency in a more descreet form. They work great. I hope they don't change. I do however miss the old Assurence diapers Wal Mart used to carry in 91-92. The padding was a truely full mat and very thick. They were cut a little bit larger than medium, but labled medium and fit very well. They were all white and had 2 tapes per side. The package of 24 was huge. This was before compression.

• 4 weeks later...

just got my first bag of Assurance diapers this morning, and I'm sitting here in one now. :) ("Maximum Protection Briefs - Maximum Absorbency" - it's a red/pink/purple package)

The only problem I can see with them is that the tapes aren't really too great for re-adjusting, and they're a bit small. I usually get the Walgreen's brand, as it's closer to my house, but I've missed the plastic crinkling since Walgreen's switched over to cloth, and had to get the Assurance to try them out. They're definitely worth the price (just under $9 US for 20 diapers). Also, I like the stretchy 'elastic' at the top (in the center of both front and back) - I'm a thin guy, but it's nice to see (and allows for a bit of 'breathing room' which is nice now that it's summer).

i just got a pack and they are great.only thing i dont like about them is that they are low rise on the back.depends go up much higher.but these diapers feel better and hold a lot more.i think i will keep buying them.i got the pull ups to overnight ones and they hold more then any pullup i have ever seen.

I still wear Assurance. Yup, they're plastic. They don't hold much, but they get the job done. I'll wear them until they run out, and by that time I should have my case of Dry 24/7. That should be a little over a month supply, wearing 24/7. Depending on the situation, it might be 2 to 3 months.

I just bought a pack of Large Assurance Diapers{16} for $8.47 +tax.

Yep, as mentioned still plastic! I last tried them about 2 years ago.

I'm looking for an easy to purchase diaper to replace Depends since they have gone down in quality. Got home from Wal-Mart and got my out of my soaking Depend diaper. Opened the package of Assurance and was blown away at how thin they are and the lack of padding on the sides. Anyway I love the extra soft white plastic, very babyish, it feels so good! The 2 tapes on each side seem to be good. I did put a Depends soaker pad in it. I'm sitting here diapered and still dry, hopefully {although not promising since they are thin} they can replace the Depends diapers and save me some money.

Phil

I just bought a pack of Large Assurance Diapers{16} for $8.47 +tax.

Yep, as mentioned still plastic! I last tried them about 2 years ago.

I'm looking for an easy to purchase diaper to replace Depends since they have gone down in quality. Got home from Wal-Mart and got my out of my soaking Depend diaper. Opened the package of Assurance and was blown away at how thin they are and the lack of padding on the sides. Anyway I love the extra soft white plastic, very babyish, it feels so good! The 2 tapes on each side seem to be good. I did put a Depends soaker pad in it. I'm sitting here diapered and still dry, hopefully {although not promising since they are thin} they can replace the Depends diapers and save me some money.

Phil

you must have got the day&night ones.becouse I got the maximum absorbency ones and they are as thick if not thicker then depends.and they have a lot of the gel stuff in them so when wet they swell up and they hold a lot more then depends.

These are maximum absorbency!

BTW, even though the tape can be pulled back and re-applied without any apparent lose, they pop, so one try, that's it.

Still as mentioned very nice soft plastic, great to walk around with just a t-shirt.

Phil

you must have got the day&night ones.becouse I got the maximum absorbency ones and they are as thick if not thicker then depends.and they have a lot of the gel stuff in them so when wet they swell up and they hold a lot more then depends.