LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Uk Nappies

I wonder if anyone can recommend any good nappies that I can try, as it seems hard to get anything decant here in the UK. I tried a couple of brands but am now having trouble getting these. I've been on ebay but shipping costs on anything seem sky high.

Can anyone recommend anything to try? Thanks

Best I've found is Abena Abriform link here http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/search.asp...price=&pg=3

Other choices are attends available direct from attends (Just do a google search but I think its www.attends.co.uk

Another firm that do a few different makes are burcare medical http://www.beaucaremedical.co.uk/?pid=display&cat=14

The worst option is Tena which you can sometimes find in branches of boots.

If you need any more help feel free to email or pm.

Dave

Best I've found is Abena Abriform link here http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk/search.asp...price=&pg=3

Other choices are attends available direct from attends (Just do a google search but I think its www.attends.co.uk

Another firm that do a few different makes are burcare medical http://www.beaucaremedical.co.uk/?pid=display&cat=14

The worst option is Tena which you can sometimes find in branches of boots.

If you need any more help feel free to email or pm.

Dave

Thanks very much for your help! I'll check these out now

I sometimes get disposables from a company called mediquip. The nappies are pretty good, and the service is quick and discreet.

Beth

I can 2nd that we always buy our disposables from there, quite cheap too around £45.00 for 90 nappies, they are called tender care they look like proper nappies and hold a couple of good wettings.

I wonder if anyone can recommend any good nappies that I can try, as it seems hard to get anything decant here in the UK. I tried a couple of brands but am now having trouble getting these. I've been on ebay but shipping costs on anything seem sky high.

Can't help with re - useables (currently gearing up to make my own) but can recommend TENA DIRECT for disposables and Henleys Medial Supplies for plastic pants. Both discreet in packaging and not extortionate in price.

LOL

Absorbed. :rolleyes:

http://www.hartmanndirect.co.uk/ get your molicare there.

I like tena slip maxi from tena direct.

That websits very expensive for molicare nappies. I'm a size large and its like £30 for 28 nappies. ($60 for the americans)

Try

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?page=SN_Home

Its a german website and loads cheaper. Molicare Premiums which hold more then the extra plus are £17 for 28 plus £7 shipping to the UK by UPS plus you don't have to pay any inport dudy on them. You can buy single nappies from them as well. They have some very cool nappies.

That websits very expensive for molicare nappies. I'm a size large and its like £30 for 28 nappies. ($60 for the americans)

Try

http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?page=SN_Home

Its a german website and loads cheaper. Molicare Premiums which hold more then the extra plus are £17 for 28 plus £7 shipping to the UK by UPS plus you don't have to pay any inport dudy on them. You can buy single nappies from them as well. They have some very cool nappies.

Oh thats great thanks I'll take a look. My Daddy is German so we can order some :D

Oh thats great thanks I'll take a look. My Daddy is German so we can order some :D

Just received my package from Germany this morning and was like a little child with excitement opening it. I purchased a couple of Moilcare Super Plus nappies as I have always wanted to try them with the plasic sides and I love the blue colour. I'm pretty disappointed with them, the two bottem tapes sit to far down and cut into the top of my legs but apart from that they a OK. Looks like will will hold loads. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the Euron Formslip exraplus are. I mean they hold loads but not that bulky. They have not sagged and the tapes re great. Have you seen the footed sleepers on that website? They are £19 and look great. Seen them selling on British adult baby website and they are £50.

Well mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hoping it will soon! I just ordered some Tena Super, because I find them comfy and some other cute ones with a pink kinda pattern on them. I was after some footed sleepers, and £19 is certainly the cheapest I've heard of so far! Might take a look at them too

Arizona Care UK has real nappies. I have ordered plastic pants from them and thier service is good.

If the American dollar wasn't so bad now, I would continue to re-order.

• 2 weeks later...

The only diaper I have tried that even came close to looking and feeling like real baby diapers, were the Secure Plus. Forget them now though, because they got rid of the blue liner that was inside..The inner leg barriers were blue also and when you put the diaper on it had a blue tint on the waist band, and leg gathers, just like the pampers before they went cloth..

The outer plastic was the EXACT same stuff they made the pampers baby dry from, and the tape tabs were from ACTUAL baby diapers... The Secure plus was an actual baby diaper design that was sized for adults.. I did a lot of comparing and noticed almost everything used on the Secure Plus was borrowed from real baby diapers...

The "old Secure Plus were true baby diapers made to fit an adult, and were not geared towards AB's.. If you can find any of the old Secure Plus with the blue liner then GET THEM!!! They are the best, and nothing else I have tried even comes close to them.. I only had two bags of them before they went all white, and the stiffer plastic... They totally suck now, and look nothing like a baby diaper anymore...

As far as the Tena's and the thick Abenas... well I tried both the cloth and plastic Abena and I hate them... Yeah they are thick, but they look like a medical garment and not like a baby diaper when put on.. The tapes don't hold, and they are so heavy that they are not comfortable, and they sag..

I have yet to find anything better than the "old" Secure Plus...Arrrgghhhhh why did they have to ruin them?????

Just like to throw my two cents in: I'm currently sat in a redesigned Boots Staydry nappy. Now these used to be AWFUL! bu are now not to abd at all, the tapes still kinda suck but they don't leak even nearly as much anymore.

Yeah, they seem okay until you try a proper adult nappy. It's like being used to driving a 20 year old ford and then getting a new Aston Martin, i.e. no comparison!

Beth

lol Yeah it really sucks around here to be honest. I can only get Boots Stay Dry (sometimes) and Tena Pants Discreet (yuk) lol Not proper nappies, so when I can afford to I have to order them off the internet, which was usually quite expensive. I ordered some from SaveExpress, which was nice and cheap so I'm stocked up at the minute :)