LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Help A New Mummy

:wub: im a mummy to a baby girl and we have just started out and i dont know how to proceed so far we do mummy and baby play, punishments, spankings and we are just moving onto bottles baby clothing

we have a cyber relationship and i dont know how to be a good mummy any tips because we just stumbled into this and didnt realise there was a whole community and its the first time for both of us as were only 20

Helloooooooooooooooooo and welcome to DD. Hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends.

There are lots of different aspects to 'baby' play so it really is a job as to trying different things and see if you like them. Being as you have a cyber relationship, you are kinda limited to doing online roleplays. Doing cyber feeds, nappy changes, playing games, taking imaginary cyber walks to the duck pond, that kind of thing. Just imagine if your lil one was infront of you and how you might treat her. I am a Daddy and have been for a long time, sadly i lost my girl last month, but being a AB 'parent' is like riding a bike, once you get the hang of it, its simple, good fun and enjoyable, unlike riding a bike which can give nasty saddle rash...

Always happy to help if you have any other questions.

Adam :)

• 2 months later...

The best way to become a good mummy/mommy is communication. Find out what your bABy wants and what you want from the relationship also. If you both agree, then discuss playtime and various scenario's and play equipment.

If this is going to be a live in relationship, you need to discuss when and where bABy will be in character and mommy/mummy will be also. This can be limited to the bedroom and play areas, in the home, to public or private times. If in public, it should be decided is bABy to comply completely with their nappy/diaper for everything, or are they allowed various potty privileges?

If full compliance is required, then a diaper bag and changing materials will have to also be carried by mommy/mummy or the bABy. Diapers/Nappies, powder, lotions, wipes etc.

Oh my, more of the bABy stuff!! I crack up whenever i see it. It's a clever little idea.

Aside from the silliness, it's all very true what has been said before me. Honestly, i find cyber play to be less limiting than real play. In cyber play you can take someone out in just a diaper and a t-shirt to humiliate them as a punishment, where as in reality, lets say, you would never do such a thing. Even though Mommy and I do our babying in real life, i love when we do our cyber plays.

-Sophie