LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Saying Hello

Hello everyone.

My name is Aria Rift, but please just call me Aria. I've been a long time lurker in these forums and have finally decided to become an active participating member.

First, a little about me. I'm male, 27, and living in Utah with my wife. I'm a software engineer and all around student of the geek arts. I've been attracted to diapers for as long as I can remember. I became attached to female clothing when I was around eleven or twelve. I'd buy diapers and hide them as well as borrow my mother's and sister's clothing. Can't really explain why I love it like I do, but thats just who I am.

I told my wife about my tendencies before we got married and she expressed no desire to see me like that, so I've pretty much stayed away from the cross-dressing. However, I just can't stay away from diapers (wearing a heavily soaked pair of bambinos at the moment ^_^). I prefer pre-teen and women's style clothing, as well as maid and goth outfits.

Anyway, glad to be here. Hope to get to know you all as time goes on.

Guest DiaperedLife

hello

you say your 27 but it says you is a t-girl so that means you lied. t-girl means teen girl so your 19 to 13 and it says male but your a girl. cant be male and a t-girl.

sorry you lie

hello

you say your 27 but it says you is a t-girl so that means you lied. t-girl means teen girl so your 19 to 13 and it says male but your a girl. cant be male and a t-girl.

sorry you lie

Well, if we're judging so soon, your profile says you're twenty seven yet you appear to have the manners of a five year old. Now, considering the board, you may just be acting in your own particular idiom. However, instead of attempting to point out my simple mistake and trying to foster a friendly relationship with a new member of this community, you choose to insult me. Way to go, Chief.

In regards to the "What are you?" question, it's not real clear if that means in reality, or ones mental image when one dresses. Nevertheless, you may be correct. In light of this new information let me be the first to say thank you for bringing this to my attention in the most polite way possible. We all immensely benefit from your vast wisdom. I have changed it so that you do not continue to have an aneurysm. Have a nice day.

Uh, I never really check this newbie forum, just happened to click it for a change, but I can say that is NOT how this community normally welcomes people! If you have been a long time lurker, you probably already know that.

So, lets try this again. Welcome to DD! I hope you enjoy your stay.

-Mr. Otter

Yeah, ditto from me.

Aria: Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry your first post elicited that kind of response. Most everybody here is very nice, so I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the company.

DiaperedLife: do a DD board search for "T-Girl" and you'll put 2+2 together.

hello

sorry you lie

Sorry Diaperedlife but you're mistaken. T-girl stands for transgendered male to female so his post is quite accurate.

Anyway, welcome to DD Aria, you'll find a lot of great people here many of which are t-girls. Hope to run into you in the chat room sometime. A sister t-girl.

Hugs,

Freta

Thank you both. I really appreciate your kind words.

I know every board has this sort of thing, however, I have a habit of letting people walk all over me most times. I'm trying to be self confident and stand up for myself more. I hope I wasn't too harsh.

Again thank you for your generous welcome. I look forward to contributing to this community.

~Aria

Hi Aria, I noticed your reply to diaperedlife after I posted. Transgendered isn't the physical it's the mental. If you feel you're female but you're born into a male body there's no reason to change your profile just to satisfy someone else. You might consider changing it back, just don't do it for me, do it for yourself if that's what you really want.

Hugs,

Freta