LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Falling For The "dark Side"

My Urologist gave me a sample pack of Bioderm the New texas cath type thing that only attaches to the head of your penis and has a quick disconnect so you can do your CIC and back on the bioderm rather quickly (whatever the hell quickly is one handed). So for the weekend i rolled around with a bag of urine swingin under my chair and a hose attached to my penis, and i felt naked and out of sorts with everything my pants are all custom made for sitting in a wheelchair all day with a little extra trunk space for my diaper so my pants didnt fit right i hate having a bag of urine hanging around and all the colorful covers they make to " disguise "it in the world still scream he's got a big bag of piss under his chair, and you fear it braking leaking all that stuff, and no diaper feels like i'm half dressed kinda like going "commando" and i hated every minute.

i've been in Diapers for 5 years now my bladder nerves took a hit from this Train wreck, is it possable that i am partialy on the darkside and am DL ?

or is it just my natural rebellion to wheeling around with a bag of urine for the whole world to see?

Peace

Dude, if you're really in a chair, you do whatever it is you wanna do. No one should tell you how to run your own body.

Yes i am really in a chair just left a RWD invacare Storm arrow and moved to a TDX SR CWD with Full TRE but my DME screwed the HCPCS code on the back it was supposed to be Contoura Visco Foam and i ended up with a lousy Conventional so i have to go back to PT OT and get a new @nd eval Justification letter So that i can get My Back replaced from conventional to Personal Back 10 Plus w/ Visco which is the back that i really wanted but didnt know that it was availabe with visco until a couple days ago(thought Contoura was only visco) so then i will have the ultimate "cripp mobile" the TTGB MPJ+(got my own programmer w/ pro card )w/MK6i Smart actuators and i get a good back on it and it will be awesome!

Peace

i've been in Diapers for 5 years now my bladder nerves took a hit from this Train wreck, is it possable that i am partialy on the darkside and am DL ?

or is it just my natural rebellion to wheeling around with a bag of urine for the whole world to see?

I totally understand not wanting to go around with a foley drain bag under your chair. Can't they five you a leg bag or something? Most of the patients I worked with just wore fleece "sweat pants" and they cover up the leg bag really well...mind you, with the amount of fluid I drink, I would need one on each leg if I had urinary incontinence!

Sometimes, when my gut is working properly and I am "empty" anyway, so I know I won't have an accident, I'll take a shower and then go to bed without a diaper to give my skin a break. Plus, it's more comfortable without one. But it feels strange. I've been in diapers for >10 years now and not wearing something is really weird.

Do you have any feeling below your waist?

In any case, if the condom cath creeps you out, I think it is totally fair not to use it. But you might want to see if you can get used to it, to make it easy for your skin. I had one patient with three stool drain bags (same type of bed-hanging foley bag) and she was ambulatory and had to carry them around in a special purse she made. But the poor woman still had to have three clear vinyl hoses full of yellow-green liquid snaking out of her pants at some point.

I totally understand not wanting to go around with a foley drain bag under your chair. Can't they five you a leg bag or something? Most of the patients I worked with just wore fleece "sweat pants" and they cover up the leg bag really well...mind you, with the amount of fluid I drink, I would need one on each leg if I had urinary incontinence!

Sometimes, when my gut is working properly and I am "empty" anyway, so I know I won't have an accident, I'll take a shower and then go to bed without a diaper to give my skin a break. Plus, it's more comfortable without one. But it feels strange. I've been in diapers for >10 years now and not wearing something is really weird.

Do you have any feeling below your waist?

In any case, if the condom cath creeps you out, I think it is totally fair not to use it. But you might want to see if you can get used to it, to make it easy for your skin. I had one patient with three stool drain bags (same type of bed-hanging foley bag) and she was ambulatory and had to carry them around in a special purse she made. But the poor woman still had to have three clear vinyl hoses full of yellow-green liquid snaking out of her pants at some point.

Oh yes i have feeling below the waist actually a mixture of no feeling some feeling and hyper sensitivivty its crazy i just cant bear wait anymore and my balance is gone and for the most part have nothing but chronic pain on the whole right side of Body, from foot up to shoulder down to hand nothing but a daily chase with Narcotics to try and control Pain(have a bizarre set of medical problems , you sound like you are knowledgable so i'll see if you get these Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy, duchennes erb paralysis, CIDP/ HNA (i'm like the 202 confirmed case of HNA in 100 years) my body is a Train Wreck on the scale of Chernobyl. i am the only person i know that types with one index finger and one thunb

!

Peace

Oh yes i have feeling below the waist actually a mixture of no feeling some feeling and hyper sensitivivty its crazy i just cant bear wait anymore and my balance is gone and for the most part have nothing but chronic pain on the whole right side of Body,

Wow....no wonder you're sensitive to stimulation and/or changes in stimulation. I had to get out my textbooks and look some of those up. You hid the weird-neromuscular-problems jackpot.

Normally I would try to balance that last statement of mine with something hopeful or upbeat like "well, that type of MD has a slow progression, so it could be worse", but you've got enough going on that I can't think of anything bright to say.

You know how it is. Whenever I am feeling down about my problems, I need only turn around and find someone who has it worse than I do.

Not much helpful I can say. But taping a condom cath to the end of your glans might send you into sensory overload! I'm not surprised you don't like it.

How did you end up with Erb-Duchenne Paralysis? If it is not too personal of question...did you tear out your

Brachial Plexus, or was it something that happened when/before you were born?

Damage to the brachial plexus is a major fear of mine. I worked on a patient who hit a tree skiing and ripped his right out. He was a senior commercial pilot until that day. I also had a friend whose was ruined by radiation.

Wow....no wonder you're sensitive to stimulation and/or changes in stimulation. I had to get out my textbooks and look some of those up. You hid the weird-neromuscular-problems jackpot.

Normally I would try to balance that last statement of mine with something hopeful or upbeat like "well, that type of MD has a slow progression, so it could be worse", but you've got enough going on that I can't think of anything bright to say.

You know how it is. Whenever I am feeling down about my problems, I need only turn around and find someone who has it worse than I do.

Not much helpful I can say. But taping a condom cath to the end of your glans might send you into sensory overload! I'm not surprised you don't like it.

How did you end up with Erb-Duchenne Paralysis? If it is not too personal of question...did you tear out your

Brachial Plexus, or was it something that happened when/before you were born?

Damage to the brachial plexus is a major fear of mine. I worked on a patient who hit a tree skiing and ripped his right out. He was a senior commercial pilot until that day. I also had a friend whose was ruined by radiation.

Dr.s have no Isea how it happened they just know 4 1/2 almost 5 years ago i fell while running and i have "nver gotten back up" so to speak,. and no worries about something positive to say i was a CNA LPN WSI EMT Paramedic/Firefighter i know this stuff is eating me alivem and there is precious little i can do about it other than enjoy what time i have.

Peace

Dr.s have no Isea how it happened they just know 4 1/2 almost 5 years ago i fell while running and i have "nver gotten back up" so to speak.

A reminder how fragile we all are. I was sick as a child, then came-and-went for years. I thought it was all behind me until it came back like a bad dream when I was 19. I've already had one bad end-of-life scare, for a while I changed and lived more. I've fallen back into my bad habits of working too hard. I need to change that and enjoy what I have got while I still can.

A reminder how fragile we all are. I was sick as a child, then came-and-went for years. I thought it was all behind me until it came back like a bad dream when I was 19. I've already had one bad end-of-life scare, for a while I changed and lived more. I've fallen back into my bad habits of working too hard. I need to change that and enjoy what I have got while I still can.

wow i apologize for for the typing in my last post.

yes we are fragile creatures, and most people dont realize we know far less about these bodies, then we know, our written works of actual information is mostly speculative and observatory compared to the information that is not known on why and how things actually do what they do. we have tons of knowledge compared to just even fifty years ago but we are still infants learning to crawl.

we spend billions of dollars on trying to cure illness(hey i'm not complaining here i'm just observing)and disease, but how much is spen t on figuring out how and what makes a healthy organ healthy and free of these diseases( like should 'nt we be looking at the DNA of a Family that has NEVER had say Breast Cancer Side by Side with a Family that has REPEATED Episodes of it and find out the diffrences geneticly and then maybe try and create a DNA level gene splice to Break the Gene mutation for the Family with Breast cancer history, yes its a long term project but arent all DNA projects on going through multiple generations. yes i babble sorry

Peace