LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Parents

In my own opinion the jails are overflowing just because a kid didn’t get a good whack when truly deserved.

“SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD”

Back in the day if you screwed up you got it from the Teacher, Coach, Mom, and then Dad when he got home from work.

In my own opinion the jails are overflowing just because a kid didn’t get a good whack when truly deserved.

“SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD”

Back in the day if you screwed up you got it from the Teacher, Coach, Mom, and then Dad when he got home from work.

I agree... but there are extremes to every case... I mean... there are people who truly abuse their child...but a swat on the bottom isn't that bad... I grew up with that and I was more afraid of my father than I was the principal and teachers..... thats because I knew if i was disrespectful to my teachers and principal my dad would paddle my butt when I got home.... Back in the day, we were also taught to be respectful of our elders... We were raised to be polite,...we were raised to say please and thank you... we were raised to say Mr and Mrs.... we were also raised by 2 parent household.... and not the tv and the video games....etc.... I'm NOT saying a single parent can't raise a child... I'm just saying... it was very very rare to see a single parent household when I was growing up.... society has changed drastically and it will only get worse....

Wow, a fist fight with your father? My father would never even think about having a fist fight with his daughter....or with another woman for that matter.... he must really be a man's man when he has fist fight a girl... *rolls eyes*

you are annoying.

although i find it hard to believe babyfur, the way he defended his father resonated with me. as someone who has had to deal with a violent family situation at some point, i wanted to share my thoughts with him.

wow, i can't believe how much it irks me that you question my dad. but hey, you weren't there. you don't know me and you don't know him. you think that because i possess a vagina i must be a delicate lily who could pose no threat to her parents or anyone else. i don't want to fight with you, so this is all i'll say:

not every girl in the world is weak, and a father who deals with that girl is more of a man than you will ever know.

I'm certainly glad my father takes the hippy route on violence these days. If I had told him back in his drinking days, he could have hit me once and splattered my face on the wall. O.o

My old man had a father who was drunk, stupid and abusive, but he has steered away from the drunk route and was never abuse to his own kids, thank heavens - he's a head taller than me and about 260 lbs heavier.

I really never have figured out why striking your child is good for them behaviorally. I was never swatted and I grew up to be successful and without problems.

if it were my kid that broke the news to me.... even if it was something way different than diapers.......I'd be like.... "ok, so you like <insert lifestyle>, so what?"

The big problem (TO ME) seems to be taking responsibility for one's own actions. His dad hit him, there is no one, or nothing to blame but his own father. He's is old enough, and has seen enough of the world to counter what he "learned" as a child. Unless he is mentally ill, or has some condition where he truely cannot control the actions of his body, then there is no other excuse for what he, or any other person who strikes another person does. (not including self defense).

We've all seen violence as a child, we've all had "hard times" but we dont all grow up to strike our children, to rob a store, to commit crimes or be abusive. We made the choice not to do those things, just as furs father in the post made the choice to hit his son.

Individual responsibility. When we let the person get away with violence because of something that happened to them 30 years ago, we are allowing them essentially to never have to take responsibility or to face the consequences of their actions.

In my humble opinion.