LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd Stats? Unique Users Per Day/week/month?

DailyDi...

Just a curiosity question. How many unique visitors do you get on a daily/weekly/monthly basis (an average or guess is fine, if you don't know the number off the top of your head please don't spend any time on it... it's just a small curiosity on my part).

Thanks!

Average right now is 145,000 Unique users a month with 55 Million monthly hits. 47% of all hits were too images and 26% were to our scripts (this board, links, reviews, etc.) and people found us using 25,599 differet key phrases in search engines this month.

Average right now is 145,000 Unique users a month with 55 Million monthly hits. 47% of all hits were too images and 26% were to our scripts (this board, links, reviews, etc.) and people found us using 25,599 differet key phrases in search engines this month.

Talking of stats i found this today, might be of intrest

http://www.statsaholic.com/diaperspace.com+aby.com+dpf.com

Did I read that stat correct that DPF is getting the most hits outta the three and the site is abandoned? Brings me to another question. What does one, if anything, to get higher on the search list for say like Google or Yahoo searches? Seems Wiki is first, DPF Second...so on. I seem to remember years ago when our company set up it's web site the Webmaster said we had to register the domain and site through alot of company's for the search to find us, not sure if any of that was true or just a way for us to pay more money to him.

Thanks for the info!

Did I read that stat correct that DPF is getting the most hits outta the three and the site is abandoned? Brings me to another question. What does one, if anything, to get higher on the search list for say like Google or Yahoo searches? Seems Wiki is first, DPF Second...so on. I seem to remember years ago when our company set up it's web site the Webmaster said we had to register the domain and site through alot of company's for the search to find us, not sure if any of that was true or just a way for us to pay more money to him.

The exact ordering algorithm for Google is a secret, but in spirit, the site with the most links into it should get the top listing. The reason for the secrecy is that the algorithm can be gamed, for example, by setting up a network of bogus websites all with links to your illegitimate website, and this has happened in practice.

That would probably explain the DPF stats: DPF is the oldest, has references WAAAY back on usenet forums, and is still the most famous. Never mind that it is has been abandoned by its owners and has been running on automatic for quite awhile....

Dill Pickle