LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Florida, St Pete And Tampa

Have fun fett fett my diapered pet pet.... and BUY yourself a STUFFIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

lickssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssss

LOL I am considering buying one at Bush Gardens instead of the usuall T Shirt. Wish I could afford this http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...umber=STF408014

You could shoot over to Clear Water, they have the first Hooters..You know a Baby's gotta eat! I thought it was a Historic site when I went there :D:P .

You could shoot over to Clear Water, they have the first Hooters..You know a Baby's gotta eat! I thought it was a Historic site when I went there :D:P .

Hooters is always a great AB choice when going out for a bite. Sissy Tami and I have frequented the Tempe, AZ store on occasion and always had a great time. But, don't order the chowder. Unless you enjoy pooping your pants in a public place. On our past three visits, I've always ended up messing my panties soon after. Don't know if it's food poisoning or someone in the kitchen slipping a laxative in there as a joke. Whatever, we always have fun there. The waitstaff is always awesome. I guess my baby girl outfits give them inspiration. (But, why do they always giggle when they serve me my chowdah?)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Do you know about Mommy Nicole in the Tampa-St.Pete area? She's one hot AB mama.

--heidilynn wink

PS: Do you know about Mommy Nicole in the Tampa-St.Pete area? She's one hot AB mama.

Oh heck yeah how did I even not think of her... A great Mommy!