LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Plus Diapers

I'm surprised there isn't a pinned thread about this brand model. hmmm...

I bought these diapers for daytime use. I think they are very very nice!

I qualify for a large, but I bought extra large just to make it easier when I am putting them on.

The padding is naturally a bit thinner than the Secure X-Plus. The top sheet is very soft, which I really enjoy because I absolutely adore the sexual stimulation aspect I get from being in diapers.

The leg gathers are comfortable, and the leak barriers are nicely sized and make good contact with my skin.

The outer shell is a nice white plastic material that is smooth and soft. It is moderately crinkly. When worn under loose clothing, I can hear my diaper. When worn under snug clothing, it's pretty quiet. The tape landing zone makes crinkly noises as well. The landing zone has a nice wavy print pattern on it that is relatively pastel in color. The tape landing zone feature along with good tapes/decent size tabs allows me to refasten as needed without problems.

The fit is quite good. When pulled up between my legs, the padding makes good contact with my genitals, so there are no gaps. This is great because it prevents leaks, even when laying down. I have a bit of a belly and I think a front & back waistband would make these diapers fit even better.

I peed about 3 times yesterday without leaking, but I bet they can handle more!

This is a great diaper that works very well, fits nicely, and is very comfortable. I think the appearance is on the babyish side too, so it should appeal to our AB friends.

I'd love to hear how others feel!