LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For My Baby Girl In Oregon/ Sw Washington

Hello Babies,

I live in Portland, and am interested in finding a baby girl to know better. I would like to develop a good relationship as friends before exploring anything involving our mutual interests.

I value most a lady's character, and morals rather then her body.

I go to college, and work so if anyone is trying to reach me, and I don't instantly respond please be patient.

I don't go for guys...

I'm not into causing pain or mistreating a woman. I would love to just show someone how big my heart really is. I recieve great joy from doing things for others.

My perfect day would include feedings, cuddling, bathing, changings, and a nice long message that I can give to my baby girl. I'm not into recieving, so you wouldn't have to worry about expectations of any kind (besides allowing me to care for you).

I love doing different things such as: pottery, conversating over coffee, pool, reading, visiting waterfalls, swimming, and hiking.

If this sort of thing interests you then feel free to reply. I'd love to get to know you better.

I'd personally like to thank you for a thought out post, that wasn't a one liner and not just a dredge for a baby girl. Good luck to you and welcome to the boards.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, and boy you weren't kidding on the delay thing. :P

Yes, well school, and work really are the biggest priorities in my life. As much as I'd like to find the perfect baby girl I feel like I would like friendship now, and after December (When I graduate). I'd be willing to explore it more. Sorry it took so long.