LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Having "gay Ol Times"

I'm in a straight relationship, but somethings missing. I've known for a long time that that something is another penis. :P

I'm very quiet about this because I really enjoy my straight life, but I know for SURE that I'm bi. Herein lies the question.

In order to satisfy my insatiable gay sex appatite I NEED cock. It sounds bad, but it comes and goes, when it comes it lasts for DAYS.

Now this wouldn't be a horrible thing, if I had time to meet nice gay singles, find one that I like, and form a great sexual relationship with them... but I don't!

Is it REALLY REALLY bad to "hook up" with a guy from craigslist? I mean, I know it would be SO simple to just reply to a post, hook up, leave and on with life.. but I'm SOO scared of catching something!

Am I over reacting? I want to be a bottom, and I would only do so with a condom, and I love to suck too! Is it really risky to do that without one? The thing that scares me is that these guys are on CL all the time, prob meeting up with a ton of other guys they don't know from the internet!

In a perfect world, I could find an HONEST married guy who wants the same thing as I do and we would "sneak away" once and a while just to fill that void. But CL looks like a Wendy's drive thru at midnight to me when the urge comes, I always try to rationalize it thinking "I would just be in and out, meet with another guy looking for the same thing I am, no harm no foul"

Help me out here before I do something stupid.

Thanks guys.

If you feel you have needs that need satisfying then you should go ahead and satisfy them otherwise your feelings will only get stronger. Meeting up with one of these guys can't be too much different to meeting a random guy or girl in a club, in the way that you should always use protection if you don't know the person well enough. As for sucking cock I would advise you make sure he wears a rubber for that too cos I'm pretty sure you can still catch stuff, I know I wouldn't suck anyone off without a rubber if I don't know where they've been (No matter how cute they are or how big thier cock is). :P

What about the woman you're in the straight relationship with? You don't even mention her feelings.

All sounds a bit self absorbed to me.

Beth

See in contrast, I feel that judging someone is self absorbed.

The woman I'm with wouldn't respond well to these feelings, she's totally closed minded about these things and doesn't care that it's something I want.

That isn't self absorbed?

Pick yourself a dildo. Theres your penis, whatever size and shape disease free! I would suppose that hooking up with random people is always dangerous. There are diseases that even condom's wont stop. Could you imagine getting genital herpes on your hind end?? OUCH OUCH OUCH! With whatever you decide, be as careful as possible!

The woman I'm with wouldn't respond well to these feelings, she's totally closed minded about these things and doesn't care that it's something I want.

if you are in a relationship with her she does deserve to know if you are having sex with others, gay sex is risky, don't mean to hate on gay people but HIV is a much more significant problem among gays then straight people, most people expect a monogamous relationship, it's not selfish.

if you are in a relationship with her she does deserve to know if you are having sex with others, gay sex is risky, don't mean to hate on gay people but HIV is a much more significant problem among gays then straight people, most people expect a monogamous relationship, it's not selfish.

I am curious where you found this information. I was under the impression it is the other way around when considered on a world basis, or even the united states for this matter.

http://www.until.org/statistics.shtml

~Brian

But come on DBMKE, you do make it sound a bit selfish. It's kinda like me saying my wife isn't responding well to the idea of me sleeping with that girl down the street, which must mean she doesn't care that it's something I want........oh well, I'll do it behind her back!!

Just my view.

Beth

gay sex is risky, don't mean to hate on gay people but HIV is a much more significant problem among gays then straight people,

Erm yeah.... I'd say HIV is just the same problem for everyone like Briguy has just proved, were not in the 80's anymore you know db70.

It's actually quite amazing how little people know about HIV and Aids and how they still believe all the myths that have surrounded it for years :rolleyes: .

From the CDC:

msm-1.gif

I am curious where you found this information. I was under the impression it is the other way around when considered on a world basis, or even the united states for this matter.

http://www.until.org/statistics.shtml

~Brian

70 percent of these new infections occur in men and 30 percent occur in women.

men are more likely to get it

75 percent of the new infections in women are heterosexually transmitted.

consider the percentages, what percentage of the population is gay? it's relatively small

gay rights say 2-10% of americans are gay let's assume 10% that 10% of the population is getting 25% of the infections, the smaller the assumption of the percent of gay people the worse it gets

FROM YOUR OWN LINK these figures say the risk is at least doubled for gay men

Erm yeah.... I'd say HIV is just the same problem for everyone like Briguy has just proved, were not in the 80's anymore you know db70.

It's actually quite amazing how little people know about HIV and Aids and how they still believe all the myths that have surrounded it for years :rolleyes: .

yes it is amazing how little some of you know about aids

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/resource...tsheets/msm.htm

In the United States, HIV infection and AIDS have had a tremendous effect on men who have sex with men (MSM). MSM accounted for 71% of all HIV infections among male adults and adolescents in 2005 (based on data from 33 states with long-term, confidential name-based HIV reporting), even though only about 5% to 7% of male adults and adolescents in the United States identify themselves as MSM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7318346.stm

HPA head of HIV surveillance Dr Valerie Delpech said: "Gay men continue to be the group most at risk of acquiring HIV within the UK.

(below from wikipedia)

risk of acquiring hiv from sex with an infected partner

5/1000 anal intercourse

1/1000 penile-vagina intercourse

5 times riskier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV

I came across a bit of information about this when researching circumcision and the supposed benefit, not even that benefit panned out, for gay or straight sex (multiple observational studies have disproved it for both), so don't think that will help you either, worldwide statistics show the opposite of the claims, the countries with the highest circ rate have the very high hiv rates compared to comparable socioeconomic status countries.

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds like you need to be with a different woman. Love is about wanting partners to be happy. Either that, or as BriGuy says, get you a Dildo, and either you or she uses it...

The marriage is gone if you are going outside of it for love.

Dill Pickle.

Since we're all adults here,let's be honest. Marriage as we know it is dead and gone. I believe it died in 1986. DiaperboyMKE,do what YOU want. If you believe your wife wouldn't understand,you've both had your heads stuck in the sand your entire marriage. IE:Marriage is dead. If your marriage is dead,instead of working it out or getting divorced right away,go be with guys. Do it responsibly and discreetly and you won't have to worry about disease or getting caught. My gf/mommy(who is married herself)have an agreement-She knows I'm bisexual and doesn't care as long as I don't tell her. If she was ever to catch me having sex with another man,what on Earth could she possibly say to me?

Since we're all adults here,let's be honest. Marriage as we know it is dead and gone. I believe it died in 1986. DiaperboyMKE,do what YOU want. If you believe your wife wouldn't understand,you've both had your heads stuck in the sand your entire marriage. IE:Marriage is dead. If your marriage is dead,instead of working it out or getting divorced right away,go be with guys. Do it responsibly and discreetly and you won't have to worry about disease or getting caught. My gf/mommy(who is married herself)have an agreement-She knows I'm bisexual and doesn't care as long as I don't tell her. If she was ever to catch me having sex with another man,what on Earth could she possibly say to me?

I take it you mean your marriage died in 1986 Pete (if not, and you mean marriage in general did, I'd be interested to know why 1986?)

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you Pete, and obviously you are happy in your relationship now. But to say something like "marriage is dead" is too sweeping a statement. Marriage will never die until there is nobody left who believes in it's values. I don't have any religious faith, but I wouldn't say "religion is dead" because there are still millions of people who believe in it.

Beth

I take it you mean your marriage died in 1986 Pete (if not, and you mean marriage in general did, I'd be interested to know why 1986?)

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you Pete, and obviously you are happy in your relationship now. But to say something like "marriage is dead" is too sweeping a statement. Marriage will never die until there is nobody left who believes in it's values. I don't have any religious faith, but I wouldn't say "religion is dead" because there are still millions of people who believe in it.

Beth

I've never been married. I chose 1986 off the top of my diaper stack. I'm a VERY cynical human. Don't take 90%of what I post as fact. Just run with it. And fondle it. And caress it. And lick it. And suck on it. And well....NOW you know the rest of the story.....And I'll have to kill you. But don't take it personal. It's only"business"... ;)

Tried this, it's hard to force this on someone who's really NOT into it at all. I don't think I'd enjoy it much either knowing that she wasn't doing it cause she wanted to. If she did "do me", I'd want her to be in control, and slightly forceful, but as you know the giver has to have it in them in order to be convincing.

Tried this, it's hard to force this on someone who's really NOT into it at all.

That's the problem with marriage, forcing someone to say "I do" is a pain in the arse!

I don't think I'd enjoy it much either knowing that she wasn't doing it cause she wanted to.

You're right, all she would do for the rest of your married life would be beef.

If she did "do me", I'd want her to be in control, and slightly forceful, but as you know the giver has to have it in them in order to be convincing.

Oh, don't worry about that. If she did "do you" through the divorce courts, she would be both "forceful" and "in control" especially in the States.

Oh sorry, are we not talking about marriage anymore?

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend is bi and quite often wants a bit of cock, who am I to stop him?

Actually I get off on it big time, we have the same taste in men too!

You never know she might like it!

mehh.. I've jokingly said to her, when asked what I want for my birthday, "I want to get dirty in bed, maybe get another guy involved, I can eat you out while taking his cock in my ass" Ans she was disgusted. I made sure she knew I was serious too, I told her "What's a matter with that? I think it's hot, I'd love to suck a cock once, I'd totally get fucked by another man" She thought it was disgusting. :(

mehh.. I've jokingly said to her, when asked what I want for my birthday, "I want to get dirty in bed, maybe get another guy involved, I can eat you out while taking his cock in my ass" Ans she was disgusted. I made sure she knew I was serious too, I told her "What's a matter with that? I think it's hot, I'd love to suck a cock once, I'd totally get fucked by another man" She thought it was disgusting. :(

You need a new girlfriend.......