LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Got Bad News Updates

Well just so people know I have been in and out of diapers for about 6 years now due to back problems. I have a messed up spinal cord from all kinds of accadents. I have problems with my bladder most of the time but sometimes I also have problems with my bowls. Well this last week I started peeing my paints again out of the blue after about 6 months of no problems. So I went into the doctors and he did some test and also some x-rays and he has found a mass near my prossate and he thinks it is cancer because of the history of cancer in my family. Then on top of all this it looks like I also have a type of staff infection that keeps comeing back and will not go away. So the doctor is running more test and he wants me going and haveing a bieopsey done at some point but I don't think I really want a niddle that close to my privete and all but yea they better put me out for it if they do thats all I have to say. The other thing that is hard for me is that I just started a new relationship and we like eachother but we have only been dateing for about a month so far and thats not very long for all this going on. I just don't know I am only 25 been in the Navy been around the world been able to take care of myself and now I have a hard time getting up from time to time because of everything with my back and now the cancer the doctor said it will only get worse. I just don't know what to do and where to go with my life. So if anyone have any ideas I would really like it very much.

Well just so people know I have been in and out of diapers for about 6 years now due to back problems. I have a messed up spinal cord from all kinds of accadents. I have problems with my bladder most of the time but sometimes I also have problems with my bowls. Well this last week I started peeing my paints again out of the blue after about 6 months of no problems. So I went into the doctors and he did some test and also some x-rays and he has found a mass near my prossate and he thinks it is cancer because of the history of cancer in my family. Then on top of all this it looks like I also have a type of staff infection that keeps comeing back and will not go away. So the doctor is running more test and he wants me going and haveing a bieopsey done at some point but I don't think I really want a niddle that close to my privete and all but yea they better put me out for it if they do thats all I have to say. The other thing that is hard for me is that I just started a new relationship and we like eachother but we have only been dateing for about a month so far and thats not very long for all this going on. I just don't know I am only 25 been in the Navy been around the world been able to take care of myself and now I have a hard time getting up from time to time because of everything with my back and now the cancer the doctor said it will only get worse. I just don't know what to do and where to go with my life. So if anyone have any ideas I would really like it very much.

I'm sorry to hear about your possible prostate cancer and continence issues. I sincerely hope that you don't have cancer but if you do hopefully its soon enough that they can successfully treat it. I'd imagine once thats resolved you wouldn't suffer any more continence issues. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you and I'm sure others are also.

Respectfully,

Rachel

Man, that really sucks, not going to sugar coat that.

All I can say is just let the doctors do what they want. Insurance should cover everything, and as you said youre in the military, so you should have it.

Medicine has come a long way, and they can do a surprising amount of stuff, but waiting and not going with their recommendations wont have good outcomes. Im not sure why the doctor is saying it will only get worse, they should be able to fix the cancer, at least temporarily, and repeat the procedure if it comes back (in most cases).

Dont forget that second opinion if you think the doctor is a moron :-)

Anywho, it sucks that youre having these issues at only 25, and I dont have much ideas what to do if the problems cant be resolved. Maybe take up something you enjoy where your back wont matter, like music or something.

Good luck with getting it all resolved.

I'm sorry to hear about all of your trouble, but my best advice is this... just take one day at a time.

There is no reason to worry about something you have no control over at this point in time. Just get the tests done like the doctor has suggested, and I would definitely get a second opinion about things. I went to so many doctors until I found one that actually cured my reacurring UTI's and kidney infections. It took a lot of doctors and over a year until the one finally did something that worked. It has been well over a year since I have had one which is great considering I use to have one at least once a month.

I hope things go well for you. Keep your chin up!

Sorry to hear about the bad news. If your feeling like you have no one to talk to, I am right down the road from Crestline here in Rialto. I'm a good feller to have a beer with if you ever feel the need to talk, my fav bar is down off of Kendal in San B, called The Rustic Inn. :D

As for what to do with your life, just take things day by day. Thats all anyone can do. My wife is diabetic and that can be debilitating at times. She takes things day by day and enjoys the good that comes. Follow what the doctors advise, if something seems fishy get a second opinion. For your lady, be up front and let her know whats going on with you. If she's worth her salt she will be understand and hang in there for you. If she doesn't then you don't want to surround yourself with people who keep you down.

~Brian

I sincerly hope all thngs work out for you. Keep us all posted here. You know our hearts and ears are always open. I keep a spare prayer in my pocket, Pulled it out just for you.

As far as VA I can't stress enough waht was said earlier. Documment, get names. as much info and detail as you can.

Newroad

So I went into the doctors and he did some test and also some x-rays and he has found a mass near my prossate and he thinks it is cancer because of the history of cancer in my family. Then on top of all this it looks like I also have a type of staff infection that keeps comeing back and will not go away.

Well crap. You've been through a lot lately.

don't think I really want a niddle that close to my privete and all but yea they better put me out for it if they do thats all I have to say.

They are very careful. It will be done under ultrasound or CT. This is very important, you have to do it. I guarantee you are tough enough to handle it. And a lot of tough guys don't deal with needles well, a whole lot more don't deal well with pelvic problems. I can tell you can handle it, but none of this is easy.

only 25 been in the Navy been around the world been able to take care of myself and now I have a hard time getting up from time to time because of everything with my back and now the cancer the doctor said it will only get worse. I just don't know what to do and where to go with my life. So if anyone have any ideas I would really like it very much.

I started getting really, really sick at age 24. All of my hair falling out and having accidents in school. I was misdiagnosed with terminal cancer once during all this. So I do understand.

You can do it, just take it one day at a time. Step through it, you never know what good thing will happen tomorrow. I never knew how much I wanted to live until I thought I was about to die.

I wish I had more advice for you; I'll think about it.

Guest Early

Wow, sorry to hear about all that :/

your story caused me to finally register instead of just lurk. I JUST got done with testicular cancer and am finally back to work after 10 weeks total. I can tell you now thats its over that it WILL all get better, listen to your dr, follow his advice, and grit your teeth through it.

I too am local like someone else mentioned, i can recommend my urologist if second opinion is wanted.

hope you feel better!

Just a little update I went to the docs yesterday and got some more info back on some more x-rays. It looks like I have fractured bones in my pelvis and lower spin area. The doc also thinks that one of them was broken at one point and has just healed on its own. The docs also think that this is part of the reason I am incon and also have problems with my legs from time to time and also have a lot of pain in my lower back and pelvic area. I am now having to go for a MRI sometime to see what type of damage has been done if any and also see what else they can fine if anything. So the only thing is I might end up in the hospital for the staph but other then that I will keep people up todate when I find things out. Thank you again for everything.

Brandon